As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

CF Secret Santa 2016

123457»

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Another year of awesome cheer that makes me proud to be a member of the community.

• crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    Absolutely awesome. I had a blast again this year.

• ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    CF so good. I love that we always have this thing under wraps and finish it off smoothly. It's also small enough to easily track. I'll see you all next year, I assume? ;D

• DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    CF SANTA wrote: »
    I only had to manually intervene once in pairings: Delduwath originally had himself. He was the last person in the list, so I just swapped the targets of the last two (crimsoncoyote was the other).
    I can see it now: me sitting in front of my computer, sobbing into my sleeve, adding item after item to my Amazon cart, picking the fanciest gift-wrapping options, sending it with the message "I think you're cool. - Your Secret Santa"

Then sobbing into my other sleeve when the box arrives.

• DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    Thanks again for organising this, @CF SANTA !
    Also lots of love to all my fellow santas/santees!

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular

You've solved my Gifting Puzzle!

I see someone listens to The Adventure Zone.

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Thanks @CF Santa! See you all again next year!

(and all around the forums as well)

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Yeah, thank you for running the show, @CF Santa! And thank you for making the show so delightful, everyone! I love our forum Secret Santas, and look forward to them every year.

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Thanks very much for organising this, @CF SANTA !

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Thank you @Nullzone !! I really appreciate the dice!! Also, a HUGE thank you to @CFSANTA for holding this!! I will do my best to do this again next year!!!

MamaWolf on
    "May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Thank you for running this @CF Santa! Awesome event as usual, can't wait for next year :D

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • CF SANTACF SANTA Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Thank you all for being great Santas/Santees! CF Santa didn't have to hunt anyone down this year, so I would call it a success.
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    Thank you Delduwath!! I really appreciate the dice!! Also, a HUGE thank you to @CFSANTA for holding this!! I will do my best to do this again next year!!!

I think you meant @Nullzone :bzz:

beep boop

CF SANTA on
    santasig.jpg
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Thanks to all the classy folks in the SS 2016 thread and @CF Santa for running it again. Until next year, be safe and stay positive!

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    Thank you all for being great Santas/Santees! CF Santa didn't have to hunt anyone down this year, so I would call it a success.
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    Thank you Delduwath!! I really appreciate the dice!! Also, a HUGE thank you to @CFSANTA for holding this!! I will do my best to do this again next year!!!

I think you meant @Nullzone :bzz:

beep boop

Yes I did, thank you!! I am very happy that I was part of this!!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    Thank you @Nullzone!! I just received the second gift! ! I look forward to playing it!!
    7ohxkpufr6ne.jpg

nrtccl24l8ln.jpg

• NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Hooray! I hope you like it - your mention of deduction games like Clue made me think immediately of this.

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Ooh, nice! I want to hear impressions after you do.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I really like Deception, the stories that get made around the table about how things were used in the crime to try and persuade others are hilarious.

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
    edited January 2017
    I played the Deception game and it was really fun!! If you ever played mafia, or wear wolf, it's a lot like them!! I was the murderer twice and got away the first time and then the second time I almost made it, but then one person made a random accusation and got it right!! Very quick and makes you think!! Thanks again @Nullzone!!!

MamaWolf on