As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Star Wars PBP IC - Give me liberty or give me death!

2»

• Options
    SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    Seated at the bar with her team Caryse orders a simple Corellian ale and starts the conversation. "All we have is the name of this slaver, Kesyk, right? Turned cargo ship captain? Let's just go to Estan III, find whatever cantina he's using as an office, and pose as customers. Once we get him alone on his ship we can question him there."

• Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    Kornay consulted her private data pad for a minute.

"Kesyk. Corellian smuggler. Frequently found in cantinas around starports. Likes to arrange meets through the patrons of said establishments."

She frowned slightly. "Recent news describes him killing a young Falleen in one such meet, for no discernable reason. We should strive for extra caution."

• Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    Ak-Jabb took a drink of his ale. "Typical," he commented. "That's pretty much business as usual for the criminal element. Been on both ends of that kind of thing myself." The Weequay leaned forward, a motion intended to punctuate his words. "Nothing we can't handle as long as we watch our step. Generally for a meeting like this, only a couple of people on the team would actually meet the contact. Others insert themselves into the crowd before the meeting and if things go smoothly, file out at their own pace, just enjoying a nice day at the local watering hole. If things don't go smoothly, well..."

He leaned back into his seat and took another drink, letting the sentence drift off.

• Options
    SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    "That's where I would come in." Caryse says, playing to her strengths. "I can hang back, covering the meeting area from the outside and make sure we're not inturrupted." she says patting her rifle.

"Depends on the location though. We'd have to see the ground first before solidifying any plans."

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Steelhawk wrote: »
    "That's where I would come in." Caryse says, playing to her strengths. "I can hang back, covering the meeting area from the outside and make sure we're not inturrupted." she says patting her rifle.

"Depends on the location though. We'd have to see the ground first before solidifying any plans."

Liakazza growls,
    "I'll get blueprints of the place. Slice their security systems so I can use their own cameras against them."
    with milk hanging from his facial fur.