As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - More Cautious Than Optimistic

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - More Cautious Than Optimistic

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• theJollySintheJollySin Registered User new member
    Did this ever happen? Did the MMO come out? How was it?

• RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
  • RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular

I spent about 5 min on Youtube watching "game play" and it only reinforced that unwritten video game rule that games based on movies/tv shows almost universally suck.

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular

I spent about 5 min on Youtube watching "game play" and it only reinforced that unwritten video game rule that games based on movies/tv shows almost universally suck.

Unless it's the Spider-Man 2 movie game.

Then again, all the best parts of that game were the parts that were not based on the movie.

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »

Unless it's the Spider-Man 2 movie game.

Then again, all the best parts of that game were the parts that were not based on the movie.

There are a handful of standouts. Goldeneye is probably the best movie adaptation. The X-Men Origins: Wolverine game was also solid.