As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CF folks at PAX

Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMABaton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
Hey! Is anyone else going to pax south? I will be there and will have tons of board games and it would be rad to sit and drink and play with you lot

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    I'll be there! I'm volunteering as an enforcer, hopefully in the Tabletop area. I don't know yet.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    All PAX's are so far away from Ohio.

Sadly.

It's understandable because of Origins and Gen Con, but I doubt I'll ever make it to a PAX.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Sorry to hear that, Assuran. Would be cool to get a bunch of phalla nerds together for games

Hahnsoo, I'm bringing a buncha board games. Will try and post if/when we get some game locations going. Last time was a lot of secret Hitler in hotel lobbies and also if you play with Tube beware he is a master of manipulation.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Looks like I'm in Console Freeplay this year, morning shift. I'll be sure to swing by Tabletop, though, after my shifts!

8i1dt37buh2m.png