As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Something wrong with main forum on mobile

Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
4nom9eyl.png

I can't quite articulate what is wrong but this is definitely not what mobile usually looks like.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy s6 running Chrome as my browser

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Actually it's possible that I have just for some reason forgotten how the mobile forums have always looked, will go have a small crisis now :+1:

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    No, It's different. The category headers used to be more visibly distinct from the subforums themselves. I see the same thing on my end on chrome on a pixel.

• Ark EvensongArk Evensong The NetherlandsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Mine still looks like this:
    uft70ojt3w6f.png
    Which, I think, is how it always looked? I see the difference, though. Like, different font type/size/scaling.

Android 5.1.1, Chrome

[2nd, for real Edit](
    On PC/Desktop now, and WHAT !?
    That's not what it looks like on my phone. How come that picture looks so different on PC vs. Phone?

[3rd edit]
    Taking a screenshot of the screenshot doesn't help either. Hum. Anyway, Category Headers look a lot skinnier/sharper on my phone, vs. looking at it on the PC. This is weird, but can't possibly be related to the forum on my end.

Ark Evensong on