As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Must-Do Eateries

2»

• Options
    StinkyTurdStinkyTurd Registered User regular
    Thanks for the list I saw Texas de Brazil was on the for 9$ cheaper then normal and it includes a dessert so that will be nice for the meetup.

• Options
    nRoKIInRoKII Registered User new member
    Not sure if you're from the west coast or not but since you want to try Whataburger there is also an In N Out not to far across town.

• Options
    nbs2nbs2 Registered User regular
    StinkyTurd wrote: »
    Thanks for the list I saw Texas de Brazil was on the for 9$ cheaper then normal and it includes a dessert so that will be nice for the meetup.

Thanks for pointing that out. I get a small discount at Texas, but I was still debating between it and Fogo. That answers the question for me.

• Options
    hobbseltoffhobbseltoff Issaquah, WARegistered User regular
    Since this is a apparently still an issue, a reminder to not order from any pizza places that put fliers under your hotel door.

row1.pngrow2.png
  • Options
    chellerschellers New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Since this is a apparently still an issue, a reminder to not order from any pizza places that put fliers under your hotel door.

Got ours today! I can't remember why we're not supposed to, but I won't.

• Options
    Christopher HuffChristopher Huff Registered User regular

I received my fair share coming back from a quick road trip last night. Little to they know that I plan on eating out during my stay and I brought PLENTY of snack foods with me to chow down if I get a case of the munchies.

gVqmaCN.png
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    chellers wrote: »

Got ours today! I can't remember why we're not supposed to, but I won't.

It's a credit card theft scam. There isn't a pizza parlor. Just some forks waiting to take your CC number. Yes, I realize there might be some real ones, just independently verify the phone number goes to a real food place before ordering.

YoungFrey on