As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A Shot of Ice & Fire: Book Three (schedules are up!)

2»

• Options
    SwaeSwae Registered User regular
    This is by design. Every house will do a double stop at a bar, and visit 5 of the possible 6 bars overall.
    Tomsushi wrote: »
    I was just wondering was there a scheduling conflict for the crawl? Nights Watch have same bars back to back twice. We miss out on the Davenport

• Options
    elguitarroelguitarro Registered User new member
    Just saw there's two spots on house stark, I'll take one if still available.

• Options
    EtaoinEtaoin South Barcrawl Lead, Omeganaut S16 TexasRegistered User regular
    elguitarro wrote: »
    Just saw there's two spots on house stark, I'll take one if still available.

All reservations are done through Eventbrite. Check the OP for details.

7paDBmR.png
  • Options
    PrototypeAresPrototypeAres Registered User regular
    Not sure if i can post this here. But i reserved 2 spots and unfortunately the other person canceled last minute. So i have an open spot for Nights Watch if anyone wants to join me.

• Options
    TheBurntWafflesTheBurntWaffles Dallas, TexasRegistered User new member
    I was able to grab a ticket for the Night's Watch! See yall soon! :)

• Options
    Everyone have fun, be safe, and donate!

• Options
    SalamalaSSalamalaS Registered User new member
    edited January 2017
    I went this past night, and got all the badges. And was not in the right frame of mind to seek someone to get a completion badge. Is there any way I can get one tomorrow (today) at the PAX event?

SalamalaS on
  • Options
    MASeffectMASeffect Registered User regular
    Best crawl evar!!!! Pizza is for sure coming back in future years. Steve, Nathan, Mel, Karen, Katie, Weston, Jenny, and all the others who attended, you are all amazing all-stars. Can't wait to see you this weekend at pax

lloyehipr7341342326762.png
  • Options
    I will have some spare completion buttons on me this weekend. Ping me on Twitter (@LASwae) and we can meet up at some point, or catch me a text the community events panel today at 3:00 in the Armadillo theater.
    SalamalaS wrote: »
    I went this past night, and got all the badges. And was not in the right frame of mind to seek someone to get a completion badge. Is there any way I can get one tomorrow (today) at the PAX event?

• Options
    I hope everyone is recovered from Thursday night!

A huge congratulations to the Night's Watch for raising the most money ($1,885!) for the second year in a row. The Wildlings captured second, with House Targaryen rounding out the top 3. Overall, we raised over $7,200 this year for Child's Play, which beats our record from last year by almost $200!

A huge thanks to all the house leads and volunteers, and especially to all the generous people who bought items, bid on auctions, and donated money to a great cause. I hope everyone had a great time, and I will see you all again next year!

• Options
    kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
    So 2018, this is happening again right? I cannot wait to attend. I went in 2015/2016 and had a blast

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

Twitter:kube00
  • Options
    Absolutely. Look for more info soon!
    kube00 wrote: »
    So 2018, this is happening again right? I cannot wait to attend. I went in 2015/2016 and had a blast

This discussion has been closed.