As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, January 27, 2017 - Steve ‘N Steven #2

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, January 27, 2017 - Steve ‘N Steven #2

Steve ‘N Steven #2

Steve ‘N Steven #2

http://campcomic.com/comic/396

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    CalebCaleb Registered User regular
    That happened to me several times as a youngster. Once I found a whole folder of CDs in a snowbank (This is when CDs could be traded in for a money at stores and I wouldn't have any CDs until college) And some random person claimed they were his. Looking back they were clearly lying.

• Options
    DasilodaviDasilodavi Registered User regular
    I guess, at least he took the time to construct a lie? When I was in camp we would fish for fossils in the dirt. there were a lot, so maybe they were planted? Anyway, I had a bunch, and one kid asked to see them. When I showed it to him he just grabbed a bunch out of my hand. I mean, it's dirt and trilobites, but they mean the world to a kid.

But wait, in case you felt even a little bad, that incident taught me that it's okay to steal, and I took another kid's fossils off a toilet tank when he wasn't looking. So yes, kids are shitty, I'm shitty, don't take things that don't belong to you.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    :(
    Poor Steven. Steve should be a better friend.

• Options
    Talyn RahlTalyn Rahl Registered User regular
    LoL... Why is it 90% of their comics are about Steve being a tool :'( Steven deserves better.

• Options
    I just want to say kudos on the title.

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Aaah, kids... I'm so glad I'm old now!

• Options
    ThesammichmasterThesammichmaster Registered User regular
    And in this comic, we learn that Steve is an absolutely horrible person.

• Options
    SynDuoSynDuo John A. Galvan Somewhere over a rainbowRegistered User regular
    Awww, Thieving little goblin. Hilarious :D

• Options
    te-kunte-kun Registered User regular
    Considering these kids "one of the best things that's ever happened to me" might be literal.

• Options
    te-kun wrote: »
    Considering these kids "one of the best things that's ever happened to me" might be literal.

I wish I could find the article, but my Google is weak today, but there was a study about abandoned, abused children and how because of how little they had, they would collect completely unremarkable things like string just so they could have something of their own. It makes me very sad just thinking about it, but imagine that and then finding something as cool as an arrowhead.

I'm going to cheer myself up by believing Steve actually has some string and is going to make Steven a necklace with the arrowhead and then tell him he's his best friend, too. (The precious little scamp!)

• Options
    SkizzSkizz Registered User regular
    I beat up another kid for picking up a starfish I was looking at once. Just thought I'd share.

• Options
    Skizz wrote: »
    I beat up another kid for picking up a starfish I was looking at once. Just thought I'd share.

This legitimately made me laugh out loud.
    I've probably done similar things to my brother.

• Options
    Hawk1966Hawk1966 Leiche Central FloridaRegistered User regular
    I feel so sorry for the little guy. Karma will come around and even things out. . . we can hope, right?

• Options
    VisionAriVisionAri Registered User regular
    Steve is such a little jerk, Is there really nobody else Steven can hang out with?

• Options
    NuurgleNuurgle Redmond, WARegistered User regular
    Wouldn't it be more likely that it was Steven's family heirloom since he's 1/4 Cherokee? Or was that a different tall, skinny, freckled, redhead kid eating acorns early on?