As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South 2018 Challenge Coin Photo Contest!!

RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
Do you love challenge coins? Do you love taking photos? Do you want your photo on a challenge coin?!

I am looking for photos of San Antonio Landmarks for use on next year's Challenge Coin. In the past, we have used the Tower of the America's, the Alamo, and the convention center.

In October, we will start work on the new coin and the forums will vote on which photo we'd like to use.

Rules for 2018 Challenge Coin Photo Contest

You can submit multiple photos if you like, but I ask that you please try to self edit and choose the best. It will be based on quality not quantity. Please label what the photo is.

If your photo is chosen as a main part of next years design (based on community voting) I'll send 1 of that years coin (Maybe 2 if we do two types again) to the winner for free! In return you guarantee that you took the photo and own the rights to use it, and freely authorize us the use of it for the purposes of using on this coin and this coin only.

I'll email and remind you when we begin work on the next coin if your photo is selected to be voted on.

Please submit your photos to b.vrouvas@gmail.com with the title "2018 Challenge Coin Photo" so my filters move it to the right folder.

If you have any questions please ask!

OtyHMcu.jpg

• Options
    RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    Don't forget to get photos of landmarks!

OtyHMcu.jpg