As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fanboy Radio - Alan Moore

MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
edited November 2006 in Graphic Violence
Just for those of you who haven't noticed it yet or don't listen to it, Fanboy Radio does a bi-weekly podcast, and today's guest is Alan Moore.

I'm a Moore fan (who isn't) and it sounds like a very good interview so far. More impressions when I finish the whole thing.

They have the show for download on their website (for a small fee) but it is free through iTunes.

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
MuddBudd on

• Options
    GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Thanks for the head's up. I would've been pissed if I missed this.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I can;t wait for the next League thing he's working on. [spoiler:705165e5ed]Supposedly there's a guy named Jimmy with Campion Bond's Cigarette case. [/spoiler:705165e5ed] I wonder who that could be...

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Jimmy the Secret Agent from Planetary who is maybe John Stone who is a pastiche of James Bond and Nick Fury?

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Jimmy the Secret Agent from Planetary who is maybe John Stone who is a pastiche of James Bond and Nick Fury?

Well it's set in the 1950s. And the guy probably got the thing as an heirloom. So his last name is probably Bond. In the 1950s. Are you getting my point. We get to see an inexperienced spy.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I was just fooling around. I know what are you talking about.

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Fencingsax wrote:

Well it's set in the 1950s. And the guy probably got the thing as an heirloom. So his last name is probably Bond. In the 1950s. Are you getting my point. We get to see an inexperienced spy.

I don't understand to whom you're referring.

Off topic, but, I'm going to see the new James Bond movie tomorrow!

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Finally finished listening to it, was a very good interview. Alan Moore sounds much friendlier than I'd imagined. But then, the last stuff I read was him being pissed off about how DC treated him, so I guess I had that stuck in my brain.

MuddBudd on
    There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.