As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South 2018 Wish List

ahstoddardahstoddard President-kidnapping NinjaHouston-ishRegistered User regular
Not that I have any ability to steer the staff towards our interests, but I am mostly just curious what everyone would like to see next year.

For me, I think I would like to have:
-Storytime with Amy Hennig
-Expo hall with Supergiant Games, Square Enix, Naughty Dog, Fullbright (if they have something in the works), and Campo Santo
-Tabletop with CAH (and a South pack), IDW Games, and a larger Looney Labs setup
-Panel with Harmontown live, since they have the D&D connection, lots of Rick & Morty fans, and Dan Harmon is a pretty big gamer. He could even join in on Acquisitions Inc.
-Concerts with Jonathan Coulton and They Might Be Giants (longshot)

B2YfFSb.png

• Options
    StupidGingerStupidGinger Registered User new member
    Stealing your post format and outlandish, over the moon wishful thinking.
    -Storytime with Patrick Rothfuss
    -Expo hall with double fine, telltale, bioware, blizzard
    -Tabletop with wotc, guillotine games
    -Panels Bioware or telltale on dynamic story telling, more developer QAs
    -Concerts with The darkest of the hillside thickets, bit shifter, bring frontalot back.
    -PAX XP station narrative tie in to one of the comic runs like Armageddon or rainslick

• Options
    PuritysanPuritysan thePuritysan San Antonio, TXRegistered User regular
    -the return of markiplier, and friends
    --wade, Bob, Ethan, possibly jacksepticeye
    - more jackbox panels!! Maybe even a tournament?? 8)
    - a posted schedule for the jackboxstage
    - more youtubers
    - more autograph sessions
    - maybe voice actors from video games??
    That's all I can think of lmao

m2bd3Je.png
  • Options
    panicatthedeathclawpanicatthedeathclaw San Antonio, TexasRegistered User new member
    Okay, so it might be a good idea to include the locations of the elevators on the maps, not just escalators, since one elevator was hidden behind a bunch of curtains and other stuff, with that being the only elevator in the expo hall.

There was a lot of good on the maps. Just just missing the elevators.

• Options
    ahstoddardahstoddard President-kidnapping Ninja Houston-ishRegistered User regular
    Puritysan wrote: »
    - maybe voice actors from video games??

Voice actors would be pretty great, they usually have the best stories at their panels!

B2YfFSb.png
  • Options
    ElectropowElectropow Master of Da Ways Registered User regular
    Getting camera/video feed of those on stage on the projectors at panels. Always got stuck behind tall people and in the back, and can never see the stage, but have a clear view of the useless projectors just showing the PAX logo. A lot of these are being streamed to twitch already, I would like to think that this should not be too difficult.

wlg339t.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    since there's a very high chance of show feedback mixing with just general "I wish so and so were here" let's keep feedback to https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/209498/constructive-feedback-south-2017 for now since that is likely fresh on people's minds. Don't want to split the information.

Maybe make a new thread that is "who or what games would you like to see in 2018?" to further distinguish the difference.

Thanks!!

This discussion has been closed.