As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Think Geek Store

KingPin1KingPin1 Hardcore Casual Pin TraderSeattle WA, USARegistered User regular
Saw these guys $20 each at the Think Geek store.1728tr30objt.jpg

• Options
    ahstoddardahstoddard President-kidnapping Ninja Houston-ishRegistered User regular
    Well that certainly seems excessive.

B2YfFSb.png
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Considering how they are $9.99 on the Playstation store. Less for Daxter.

• Options
    ahstoddardahstoddard President-kidnapping Ninja Houston-ishRegistered User regular
    The physical Thinkgeek stores have pretty good clearance prices when they get marked down.
    I could see these going down to $5 or even $3 in a few months if they don't adjust the pricing.

B2YfFSb.png
  • Options
    InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Thanks for reposting about the online store @YoungFrey, I had thought the store was closed (as that's the message you get when you click that link in AU). A short activation of the TunnelBear VPN to the US and VOILA! Store and pins!

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • Options
    ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    In the Seattle store all the Drakes and Elanas were $9.99, and Sully $19.99.

All the stickered Drakes and Elanas sold out, leaving all the $20 Sully's with anything that wasn't labeled too. I think that the other two should ring up $9.99 at the register, but I'm not positive.

• Options
    InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    The pins have all been discounted to 5.99 in the online store now, limit of 2 of any item per customer. (5.99's not bad for the clicker, as for the rest, maybe about right?)

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • Options
    I think AusPost's US Proxy warehouse needs to improve their package sender reading skills

oboueuvecat1.png

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • Options
    I think AusPost's US Proxy warehouse needs to improve their package sender reading skills

oboueuvecat1.png

I've seen a few videos where someone orders a "Thick Greek" to show up at their door

B2YfFSb.png
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I also like pizza.