As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Archive comics broken images?

If I try to search in the archive, a bunch of comics show as broken images?

z1BP2zV.jpg

It looks like every comic preceding May 23, 2016 is broken for me.

Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    Thanks! We're looking into it

• eichlaneichlan Registered User, Administrator, ClubPA, Penny Arcade Staff admin
    It appears that this is an issue with our CDN. I'm reaching out to them now to try to resolve this. Thank you very much for alerting us to the trouble! :)

• eichlaneichlan Registered User, Administrator, ClubPA, Penny Arcade Staff admin
    I'm really curious if this happens to you with any other browsers. I get the same result in chrome, but it loads fine in firefox. Really bizarre.

Hopefully we'll be able to fix this soon.

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Hrm, it's all loading fine if I open in edge.

It does look like it's a conflict between chrome, our configuration, and the CDN company. I'm talking to them about it now, hopefully we can resolve this soon. I really appreciate it! And pinpointing the comic it started on was really, really useful for testing. Thank you!

This seems to have been corrected, at least for me in my testing. Are you still affected by this issue?

Resolved for me, thanks!

edited February 2017
    It's broken again for me this morning! Same point of failure.

Psykoma on