As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

International Badges are being shipped

moeyjarmoeyjar Fredericton, NBRegistered User regular
Just got my DHL ship notification. (I'm in Canada). Badges should be on their way!

• Options
    InfiniteNuLLInfiniteNuLL Registered User regular
    Yep, got mine today as well.

FF14 - Failia Zebonaiza, Behemoth Server, FC: 404 Guild Not Found
    PAX East Attendee - 2015, 2016
  • Options
    divisiontendivisionten Registered User regular
    What about domestic?

• Options
    moeyjarmoeyjar Fredericton, NBRegistered User regular
    Domestics are usually later since International needs a bit of extra time (It's taking about a week for it to get to where I am according to DHL). Probably 2 day shipping across the US

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    I got a notice late last night that my badges are shipping (to Brooklyn), but tracking hasn't picked it up yet. So... very soon!

• Options
    PurpleBekPurpleBek Manchester, EnglandRegistered User regular
    Mine are due to arrive tomorrow :D

pax%20sig.png
  • Options
    RedK232RedK232 Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Yea got a email saying my badges have been "shipped" which is kinda bad timing i live in CT and we are supposed to get maybe 6-10 inches of snow between wed night into early thursday afternoon. But it says delivery estimate "2 days" but says it takes 3-5 days for the tracking to become Available. Which puts it for friday so im hoping it still comes but would settle for it coming saturday.

RedK232 on
    xhdr64jir3c2.png
  • Options
    divisiontendivisionten Registered User regular
    My badgers are en route!

• Options
    Consti2tionConsti2tion Registered User regular
    My brother got the email that our badges should be here thursday or friday so domestic has shipped as well.

• Options
    PurpleBekPurpleBek Manchester, EnglandRegistered User regular
    Got mine~~

pax%20sig.png
  • Options
    SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    A friend of mine got his Sunday already (domestic). I went to ShowClix and my status is still Not Shipped. A bit worrying but I'm sure they will get to me in time :)

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • Options
    Yea there is nothing to worry about when it comes to them not shipping the badges. They dont start shipping till about a month before the event. The only time to worry is when it says delivered and its not where it says last year they delivered it to the wrong house up the street from me and had to get it from them.

xhdr64jir3c2.png
  • Options
    Consti2tionConsti2tion Registered User regular
    Mine and my brothers tickets came in Thursday during the snowstorm.

• Options
    Just got mine in today :).

xhdr64jir3c2.png
  • Options
    SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I got a tracking numbewr for my tickets yesterday :) I should have them today (Wednesday). They left Connecticut on their way to Boston and went right PAST Boston to Nashua, NH. They are now in Boston presumably on their way to my cities local Post Office right about now.

Who knew that to get to Boston from Connecticut one had to travel through Nashua, NH :P

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • Options
    PoliticianPolitician Registered User regular
    I'm in Nj and the tickets went from CT to NJ to San Diego, Ca? Anyone eles's tickets get lost?