As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Should auld [Podcasts] be forgot, and always rewatch shows

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    liquid's a moron

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Liquid is the kind of fella what believes every fake advertisement and let me tell you he has destroyed his weiner

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Liquid probably jelqs

• Options
    Liquid canonically has an iq of 180 so you bet he jelqs

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Snake, by repeatedly abusing my dingdong I have proven it's genetically superior to your unabused dingdong.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    sundowner never said it was 9/11/2001

• Options
    The mgsv ending timeline lists the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    I bet Liquid takes Stree Overlord.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    The mgsv ending timeline lists the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003

i stand by my previous point

• Options
    Liquid is canonically fluent in seven languages and speaks Arabic like a native so you bet he takes stree overlord

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    OH MAN RE7 SPOOKED ME GOOD. SPOOKED ME REAL GOOD
    just the whole scene before and after you grab the arm

i've had nightmares with that kind of dread

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    does liquid snake vape

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Solid got all the Boss' dominant genes, Liquid got his sweet time-warping E-Cig.

Or however that gene thing went.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    If someone gets to do an Exposition Dump for Zelda, it should probably be @Wyborn.

What would the format for this podcast be? Would you have a returning host or would the dumper act as the host of their episode? How many people to react and ask questions and how much do the reacters rotate?

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Isn't Liquid's actual deal that he is aware of the rapid ageing thing and just wants a way to fix it?

Also I believe the genome soldiers specifically kinda got the shaft from the US government, so they'd be into his whole plan.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Listening to TWA #5, get to the gnome monster coming out of the cave with a rake, and I'm a little disappointed no-one made a "you kids get off my lawn" joke.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Listening to TWA #5, get to the gnome monster coming out of the cave with a rake, and I'm a little disappointed no-one made a "you kids get off my lawn" joke.

That STILL might be the most confusing scene in the entire show

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    We Hate Movies is doing their Listener Request Month

I am requesting Dancin': It's On

I'd do it 100 times if I could

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Peewi wrote: »
    If someone gets to do an Exposition Dump for Zelda, it should probably be Wyborn.

What would the format for this podcast be? Would you have a returning host or would the dumper act as the host of their episode? How many people to react and ask questions and how much do the reacters rotate?

That's very kind of you, but I'm far from being a Zelda authority, and have no experience working with any of the podcasters on this forum

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    If someone gets to do an Exposition Dump for Zelda, it should probably be Wyborn.

That's very kind of you, but I'm far from being a Zelda authority, and have no experience working with any of the podcasters on this forum

Neither did most of us when we started.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Alright I'm gonna reccomend Stone Cold, I really just....I just really need to hear those wonderful fat boys react to a pet iguana making pig noises being stroked by a gigantic mostly nude man

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I feel like I would be somewhat qualified to talk about the Infinity Gauntlet story, and some anecdotes surrounding it. I would just need to pull out my old issues from then to bone up on the details.

Edit: the reason I bring this up is because we're fast approaching the marvel movies infinity war thing.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    I had not heard about Ni-oh before, but hearing Jeff and Jason talk about it on the Bombcast is making me wish it was on PC so I could play it.

• Options
    I had not heard about Ni-oh before, but hearing Jeff and Jason talk about it on the Bombcast is making me wish it was on PC so I could play it.

I played the Ni-Oh demo and its a REALLY solid dark souls-alike

• Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular

I want them to do Faithful Findings or any of those Neil Breen movies.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    IvanIssacs wrote: »

I want them to do Faithful Findings or any of those Neil Breen movies.

There's some movies where I think they don't wanna step on anyone else's turf

I think the Flop House pretty much owns the whole Neil Breen catalog, Fateful Findings in particular

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    I keep meaning to ask them to do Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man, but then I keep forgetting.

One of these days.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I keep getting excited for thursdays, but I know inevitably, everyone will be late updating

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I keep getting excited for thursdays, but I know inevitably, everyone will be late updating

Part of the problem might be that it is Wednesday

• Options

Well, that's your opinion

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular

Yeah, I should be delaying my expectations like a pro, and getting all hyped tomorrow

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    It's Thursday in China.

sig.gif
  • Options
    SimBen wrote: »
    It's Thursday in China.

Truly it is an Orwellian dystopia where truth is determined by the whims of power

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    It's always been Thursday in China.

sig.gif
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one put off by that email.
    It got me to finally unsubscribe from XBox Live Rewards.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    The animeme

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Frankly, Liquid Snake's actions make a lot of sense as a supersoldier disillusioned by the falsifications of the war on terror

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Do you think the name "anna mae" will be common among neomillenials

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    And we've always been at war with Eastasia.

This discussion has been closed.