As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SneakyCards

divisiontendivisionten Registered User regular
thud0w52shd4.jpg

Got a deck of SneakyCards (some of them listed below). It's sort of like a pay it forward game. Would this be allowed at PAX?

• Options
    SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    We did the game at West this year and had a lot of fun. No reason why it wouldn't be allowed as long as you respect people.

IhtGIyi.png
  • Options
    SkeleVader wrote: »
    We did the game at West this year and had a lot of fun. No reason why it wouldn't be allowed as long as you respect people.

There's a few cards I'd cull (like planking) because it's a bad idea and honestly not in the spirit of being a good sumeritan. But good to know it's been done before.

• Options
    theadman2315theadman2315 PhillyRegistered User regular
    sounds like a fun idea

Chickens can fly
    I've seen it
  • Options
    MelSnyMelSny New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Sounds like fun! Might have to take out the "screen free for 24 hours" one...it is PAX after all!

signature.png

"You want to kill me? You couldn't even kill my boredom" - Roronoa Zoro (One Piece).

Attending PAX East since 2011.
  • Options
    KatlamosKatlamos Greenville, PARegistered User regular
    I've thought about getting a deck of these for another con I go to each year. I think it would be fun to find a card

IxuJJxt.png
  • Options
    EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular
    We have seen these before and they look fun.

What would be the plan for this? Would everyone bring their own deck? Would we have a meetup to get to know the participants?

drhmrzipmoio.png
  • Options

What would be the plan for this? Would everyone bring their own deck? Would we have a meetup to get to know the participants?

That kind of kills it IMHO since it's supposed to be random acts of kindness?

• Options
    zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    This looks like a lot of fun! I could be persuaded to get a deck of these for East.

dgiab0m7h15x.png

• Options
    EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular

I understand it's random acts of kindness. But, how is meeting up going to affect that? I brought up meeting up just so we know who are the people involved between. Also, part of pax is meeting people and this would be one of those chances.

We can also keep track of who has done what. Just make it more interesting and fun.

drhmrzipmoio.png
  • Options

I understand it's random acts of kindness. But, how is meeting up going to affect that? I brought up meeting up just so we know who are the people involved between. Also, part of pax is meeting people and this would be one of those chances.

We can also keep track of who has done what. Just make it more interesting and fun.

The cards are all coded! You go to their site and punch it in and you can see how it's changed hands. I mean, I'm all for meet ups but I'd like to get these out to lots of people!

• Options
    DanQDanQ Registered User regular
    these sound really fun

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Wow, this looks like a lot of fun!

5I7JEDi.png
  • Options
    DanQDanQ Registered User regular
    Hey, who was the one who game me (the sign me guy) the hand made greeting card. Send me a PM. I gotta get you some of the greeting cards I normally make for people.