As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Warframe] Does this syandana make my ass look fat?

• ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Some commons are less common than others, based on the rng of drops and rng of missions/sorties and rng of oh god I'm playing a Nekkros why are you fuckers killing shit on all sides of the map let me desecrate everything!!!

The resources aren't all used equally either, at least depending on what you want to build.

That said, I am glad they added Ferrite all over the place, farming that crap up by the boatload suuuucked. But even 300 of X uncommon or 3000 of Y common can be useful now and then when I just want an insured amount rather than to have to worry about the drops.

Hate needing like 1.5k of something and upon completing 15 or 20 waves of a defense or survival (I like doing the endless missions for farming) finding out I picked up 1.4k.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    Players without preexisting massive stockpiles of the resource in question may find them useful.
    I've never run the math but they always seem like such small amounts that I'd think it'd be faster just to hop into an endless mission on public or somesuch.

• BasilBasil Registered User regular
    Resources for the god of variety, really. Sometimes handy, sometimes not.

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Basil wrote: »
    Resources for the god of variety, really. Sometimes handy, sometimes not.

Yeah, sometimes I run those alerts just because they're there. Do I need to? Nah, I have a metric fuckton of the common and uncommon resources, but sometimes I don't have anything better to do so why not?

JtgVX0H.png
    edited February 2017
    Especially when there's like 10k credits also attached to it. Oh, I know it's not 'hyper efficient' but a little mixed cash, resources, and knowing that it'll likely have a bunch of people engaged means they usually fill up and wrap up pretty quickly.

Forar on
    Yeah, the guaranteed group for an alert is really nice

JtgVX0H.png
  • hatedinamericahatedinamerica Registered User regular
    Pretty productive couple of days. Finally finished Sands of Inaros and got him cooking, then I finished the Glast Gambit...which I'm glad to be done with forever.

Can you really only get Nidus parts from one place? And the drop rate sucks? Oh boy.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Pretty productive couple of days. Finally finished Sands of Inaros and got him cooking, then I finished the Glast Gambit...which I'm glad to be done with forever.

Can you really only get Nidus parts from one place? And the drop rate sucks? Oh boy.

It took us 17 runs, many of which were to the second drop chance to get his systems

It took me 3 runs to get the other parts, my squad had previously been running for the systems when I first joined

RNGsus gunna do his thing I guess

• DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

It took us 17 runs, many of which were to the second drop chance to get his systems

It took me 3 runs to get the other parts, my squad had previously been running for the systems when I first joined

Obligatory: "At least it's not Mesa-tier grind"

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS

Also Ivara and Equinox

JtgVX0H.png
    I think I just need 3 more (obtainable) Frames.

Rhino Prime (hoping this is un-vaulted when they vault Volt), Mesa, and Ivara.

Darmak wrote: »

Also Ivara and Equinox

I will never claim that the RNG on those missions doesn't suck

But at least you don't have to run nine specific invasion missions for one roll of the dice

And even then:

38fvotD.jpg

Mesa is on a whole other level.

Darmak wrote: »

Also Ivara and Equinox

I will never claim that the RNG on those missions doesn't suck

But at least you don't have to run nine specific invasion missions for one roll of the dice

And even then:

38fvotD.jpg

Mesa is on a whole other level.

I don't recall have any issues getting her
    I bought her with plat lol

JtgVX0H.png
    So they just patched in a new sentinel

Mailed everybody the blueprint

And the build requirements are minimal

Like, one Neurode minimal

Is...

Is this a trap?

I think this might be a trap.

• NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    So they just patched in a new sentinel

Mailed everybody the blueprint

And the build requirements are minimal

Like, one Neurode minimal

Is...

Is this a trap?

I think this might be a trap.
    If you read the patch notes, it's designed to be babby's first sentinel. You got emailed the BP because you've already completed the junction that now hands it out.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    The precept seems fun. The weapon? I think it might suck. Not sure, but the stats look less than impressive.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    Oh cool, they mailed it out? They were talking about it on one of the recent Devstreams, and apparently it has come up a few times in the past.

• NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Is that...
    It is!

HELIOS PRIME!
    AHAHAHAHAHA and they called me crazy when I bought and ranked a second primed pressure point and primed heavy trauma.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
    edited February 2017
    I don't think that's Helios, that's the rest of Banshee's headpiece that grew too large and gained sentience

DivideByZero on
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    9e57ac2821f388b664d744cb04444989.jpg

SkutSkut wrote: »

WELL FUCK MY SHIT AND GET READY BECAUSE THE HYPE TRAIN IS COMING TO TOWN! CHOO CHOO!

JtgVX0H.png
    Also, the "babby's first sentinel" is meant to be more of a support one and less a combat one, so it isn't intended to have amazing stats. Or so I remember them saying way back when it was introduced.

Also, is that a Magnus Prime? Mmmmmm, yessss, giiiiive meeeeeeeeee all of that

JtgVX0H.png
    I have a question. Which frames/weapons are going to get thrown in the box this time?

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    edited February 2017
    Found another image of Banshee Prime on reddit:

c2abb5851cf14d80a20a2aaf47bee2b0?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=9974ec0468bcbaabee1c4f741a564a6b

Also found an unrelated, but infinitely amusing, picture:
    mmhq4vb6quey.jpg

Apparently it's not Magnus Prime, it's a new weapon altogether and it's a shotgun! Yay!

edit: added a blurb to the OP about archwing with a link to a really informative reddit post.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I have a question. Which frames/weapons are going to get thrown in the box this time?

I believe I heard that it was going to be Volt Prime.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    Found a picture of the upcoming prime accessories, for those of you like me that enjoy that sort of thing:

xomqg2c7fxey.png

JtgVX0H.png
  • chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    Huff huff I heard someone mention a new shotgun and I got here as quick as I could.

When can I buy it.

steam_sig.png
    Huff huff I heard someone mention a new shotgun and I got here as quick as I could.

When can I buy it.

Whenever the new Prime Access goes up

JtgVX0H.png
  • SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    Welp. Got to MR9 last night thanks to @Darkewolfe suggestion to use a glaive on that awful MR test.

Then I did some argon crystal farming and got a set of Ohma in the oven.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Baro on PC. Reminder: He's coming and going at 9 AM Eastern this weekend, so he'll be gone early Sunday US time.

Sands of Inaros BP 100d+25k
    Ki'Teer Colors 150d+300k
    Baro Ki'Teer Profile Icon 80d+50k
    Primed Target Cracker 400d+150k
    Primed Rifle Ammo Mutation 400d+140k
    Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation 400d+140k
    Left/Right Prisma Edo Knee Plates 100d+55k
    Left/Right Prisma Edo Shoulder Plates 100d+55k
    Prisma Edo Chestplate 225d+250k
    Resource Booster 400d+150k
    Detron Mara 500d+200k

I both can, and cannot, believe he's selling us his headshot.

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Entaru wrote: »
    Welp. Got to MR9 last night thanks to @Darkewolfe suggestion to use a glaive on that awful MR test.

Then I did some argon crystal farming and got a set of Ohma in the oven.

The glaive goes hard in that test

During practice I threw it and it went berserk and killed 5 enemies in the final wave. Glaive so crazy.

edited February 2017
    Console list:

Sands of Inaros Blueprint 100 25,000
    Ki'Teer Leg Plates 300 150,000
    Primed Ravage 280 100,000
    Primed Heated Charge 350 175,000
    Primed Reach 300 220,000
    Prisma Liset Skin 120 150,000
    Prisma Hecate Syandana 250 300,000
    3-Day Affinity Booster 450 200,000
    3-Day Resource Booster 400 150,000
    Prisma Gorgon 600 50,000
    Prisma Daedalus Chest Plate 150 100,000
    Left Prisma Daedalus Shoulder Guard 65 75,000
    Right Prisma Daedalus Shoulder Guard 65 75,000

Seidkona on
    Is the Ki'teer colour palette worth it?

'cause I aint buying Primed Ammo mutation. I don't like the Kohm that much (and the Kohm is the only gun that could require it post-Carrier changes).

• SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    You can see the colors in it before buying it, it looks like it has a decent variety of colors in it.

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Wait... what is this currency that Baro wants? I have never seen it before.

E: Oh, this kiosk thing. Got it.

Aistan on

'cause I aint buying Primed Ammo mutation. I don't like the Kohm that much (and the Kohm is the only gun that could require it post-Carrier changes).

I have a load out that is just loading up the Kohm and holding down the trigger.

It's pretty glorious.

Aistan wrote: »
    Wait... what is this currency that Baro wants? I have never seen it before.

Eh. Ducats. You get it by turning in Prime items to one of the vending stations near Baro.

It and the icon are the only things worth buying anyway. Fashionframe is the endgame, after all

JtgVX0H.png
This discussion has been closed.