As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Should auld [Podcasts] be forgot, and always rewatch shows

• Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    I would not be adverse to hanging a print of that image on my wall, or seeing it at an art gallery

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    I thought car boys was starting to get stale but the new one is magical

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    I thought car boys was starting to get stale but the new one is magical

I've felt like this at least three separate times

Never count out Car Boys

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

Featuring less controversy and a considerably more boring trial, series 2 advances another machine to the semi final which is absolutely not fixed no it is not fixed it is a fair competition mate.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Man that TAZ.
    Shit just got Real.

Also the plane turning into a bird then getting crucified is probably the hardest I ever laughed at a youtube video.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    Yeah newest TAZ is infuckingcredible

Like holy shit

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I really liked the new TAZ but also I was waaaaay overhyped by this thread to the point where it was a lesser experience

Of course, people are gonna gush about a great thing, just an unfortunate side-effect

Somestickguy on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    TAZ
    My only complaint is that the episode felt kinda short and kinda left me wanting them to resolve another turn or two in the giant worm fight. the hype was just the right amount otherwise imo

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    My only complaint is that I have to wait two more weeks to find out what happens next

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    At least we're back to the regular schedule and there's not a full month til the next one

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I can't wait to hear the twa crew discuss my stupid stupid Clue question. I've only had a question read on a podcast one time and that was embarrassing cause I was drunk when I sent that to the flophouse.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    I can't wait to hear the twa crew discuss my stupid stupid Clue question. I've only had a question read on a podcast one time and that was embarrassing cause I was drunk when I sent that to the flophouse.

was yours about best Devils? I thought that was a good one

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular

You didn't see all my typos! On the whole the letter was rather incoherent.

I'm glad Dan McCoy managed to decipher it.

I don't remember what episode it was now... It was October 2015 right?

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

You didn't see all my typos! On the whole the letter was rather incoherent.

I'm glad Dan McCoy managed to decipher it.

I don't remember what episode it was now... It was October 2015 right?

I don't remember but I remember the question! Also the TWA with your question in it will be up in an hour or so

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I'm never going to stop thinking you guys are talking about ECW/WWE/TNA wrestler/commentator Taz/Tazz when yall talk about The Adventure Zone.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    This week's e-beastcast is e-excellent

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    I get my beast casts delivered in music cylinders so nothing about it is e for me

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    thought this TAZ on the whole was pretty solid, don't think I'm as high on it as some

but its ending was fuckin killer

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    thought this TAZ on the whole was pretty solid, don't think I'm as high on it as some

Dupree definitely didn't impress me as much as he seemed to others. The ending had me hooked hard though and seeing Clint and Justin collaborating on some moves was exactly the sort of thing I've been wanting more of in the game.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    I've been really cold on essentially the entire suffering game arc, for a lot of reasons, and I don't really see that opinion as likely to change.

But man, that last episode. Finally it got good. Like, really good. That episode is exactly why Justin is my favorite McElroy. He really is the heart and soul of the troupe.

• Options
    Never ever going to get tired of Vinny ribbing Bakalar about Cnet stuff

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

Dupree definitely didn't impress me as much as he seemed to others. The ending had me hooked hard though and seeing Clint and Justin collaborating on some moves was exactly the sort of thing I've been wanting more of in the game.

just general talk bout TAZ ep
    I am constantly blown away by the speed at which Justin comes up with these wacky wizarding solutions, but it Clint piggybacking so well was definitely what made it

agree on Dupree; he's a funny joke, not a funny character (a la garyl)

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

It's hilarious, and it's also why I'm so confused when people bag on Bakalar for being dismissive of stuff

They're joking with each other

Although Bakalar is totally, 100% shithouse wrong about cats

• Options

I am constantly blown away by the speed at which Justin comes up with these wacky wizarding solutions, but it Clint piggybacking so well was definitely what made it

I wouldn't assume much about the speed. We have no idea how much dead air is cut while the players try to figure out what to do (and I'm assuming it's a lot and the main reason why editing takes so long. In this case, the way Clint says "this is going to work" when Justin starts his whole thing tells me they discussed this a while off-air.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Mr. G wrote: »

And besides the "X objects out of Z" CNET scale, there's now fancy bourgeois Bakalar

steam_sig.png

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular

I wouldn't assume much about the speed. We have no idea how much dead air is cut while the players try to figure out what to do (and I'm assuming it's a lot and the main reason why editing takes so long. In this case, the way Clint says "this is going to work" when Justin starts his whole thing tells me they discussed this a while off-air.

Doesn't MBMBAM record in chunks, as a result of various babies now in the mix? It wouldn't surprise me if TAZ did something similar, and the tres horny boys had some breathers to talk stuff out

• Options
    A question I have about the next TAZ
    does uh

Does magnus' body still have truesight cast on it

• Options
    does uh

Duration is only an hour so I'd say it should probably be wearing off soon. But since time outside of combat isn't well defined, the GM can fudge that stuff a bunch, so it's really up to Griffin.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    does uh

Duration is only an hour so I'd say it should probably be wearing off soon. But since time outside of combat isn't well defined, the GM can fudge that stuff a bunch, so it's really up to Griffin.

I'm more wondering about the metaphysics

• Options

Doesn't MBMBAM record in chunks, as a result of various babies now in the mix? It wouldn't surprise me if TAZ did something similar, and the tres horny boys had some breathers to talk stuff out

They actually started this recording method with TAZ before their other shows iirc

• Options
    does uh

I'm more wondering about the metaphysics
    Oh gotcha. Yeah that's a good question--does the spell affect the body or the spirit? For that matter, I assume Edward, being a super old spellcaster, probably has some supernatural abilities and permanencied magic and does he still have access to all of that while possessing Magnus? How many of Magnus' skills and feats are inherent to his body or his mind?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    It's really weird seeing the McElroys in the larger comedy community

Seeso's three flagship originals star Paul F. Tompkins, Cameron Esposito & Rhea Butcher, and the McElroys

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    GBeast is playing Noctropolis right now.

Noctropolis is pretty amazing, if 14-year old me is to be believed.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular

They actually started this recording method with TAZ before their other shows iirc

You have to run RPGs in 3+ hour chunks or you'll never get anything done.

• Options
    Idle Thumbs has announced their new, non exclusively gaming related podcast "Important, If True". They've only released a teaser for it, but it sounds like it's gonna be basically the same show except about random bullshit instead of being ostensibly about games but then turning out to be about random bullshit anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yg6EIqZ_eg

Not sure how it'll fare, especially since they seem to be (IMO) sorta botching the transition/announcement. People keep referring to Idle Thumbs as being finished, and their Twitter has to keep asking people to not unsubscribe, but to subscribe to a DIFFERENT feed instead.

Like, maybe they should have just pulled a Vice Gaming's New Podcast->Waypoint Radio and had the teaser show up in the Idle Thumbs podcast feed that more people actually have, and alert their listeners to the other feed. Now it just seems like it's sorta jumbled.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    David_T wrote: »
    GBeast is playing Noctropolis right now.

Noctropolis is pretty amazing, if 14-year old me is to be believed.

The little I've played of that game reminds me that it has boobs in it, I think?

This discussion has been closed.