As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Should auld [Podcasts] be forgot, and always rewatch shows

19495969798100»

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    David_T wrote: »
    GBeast is playing Noctropolis right now.

Noctropolis is pretty amazing, if 14-year old me is to be believed.

The little I've played of that game reminds me that it has boobs in it, I think?

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I've probably got Noctropolis on CD in a box somewhere

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    More boobs = more mature

there's a game coming out on Steam soon called 'bloody boobs'

are you ready for the most mature game ever

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Blood and boobs? That is mature af.

• Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    Finally a game to cater to my extremely mature tastes.

• Options
    Just no dicks

dicks aren't mature at all

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    There is a new poster out for the power rangers movie that makes it clear the Triceratops in fact only has four legs

Even though the toy definitely, definitely has 6

Now I'm actually kind of dissappointed

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Newest TAZ
    So, if maybe Magnus was supposed to get sucked into the Astral Plane with Kravitz, uh...

is Kravitz dead now?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    Newest TAZ
    So, if maybe Magnus was supposed to get sucked into the Astral Plane with Kravitz, uh...

is Kravitz dead now?
    No he just lives/works there

Athough it doesn't seem like his job is going very well at the mo

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Newest TAZ

is Kravitz dead now?

I meant, because they didn't help him, did he get devoured by the Hunger along with the astral plane

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    GBeast is playing Noctropolis right now.

The little I've played of that game reminds me that it has boobs in it, I think?

man, as soon as they said the name for the game, I totally flashbacked to being 13 and seeing the ad for the game in (insert PC mag here) and the NUDITY advisory on the box and getting super 13 year old horny for it.

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    This game is amazing.

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Newest TAZ

is Kravitz dead now?

I meant, because they didn't help him, did he get devoured by the Hunger along with the astral plane
    Gonna guess yes

But I'm betting that they can fix that when they save the multiverse or whatever at the end of the campaign

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    More boobs = more mature

Speaking of, they just wrapped up Bloody Boobs on UPF. It looks real bad. It does have a wolf-monster with a dong though.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Jason Oestreicher is the best

That is all

LuvTheMonkey on
    Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    captaink wrote: »
    More boobs = more mature

Speaking of, they just wrapped up Bloody Boobs on UPF. It looks real bad. It does have a wolf-monster with a dong though.

God, when are game developers going to grow up and stop putting penises in my face where I want them because I don't want to see that

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    I see at least one penis every day.

It's not that great to be honest.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Idle Thumbs has announced their new, non exclusively gaming related podcast "Important, If True". They've only released a teaser for it, but it sounds like it's gonna be basically the same show except about random bullshit instead of being ostensibly about games but then turning out to be about random bullshit anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yg6EIqZ_eg

Not sure how it'll fare, especially since they seem to be (IMO) sorta botching the transition/announcement. People keep referring to Idle Thumbs as being finished, and their Twitter has to keep asking people to not unsubscribe, but to subscribe to a DIFFERENT feed instead.

Like, maybe they should have just pulled a Vice Gaming's New Podcast->Waypoint Radio and had the teaser show up in the Idle Thumbs podcast feed that more people actually have, and alert their listeners to the other feed. Now it just seems like it's sorta jumbled.

Doesn't help that they're on the second week of "We weren't able to do episode 300, which will be the final episode for the immediate future, so have a mailbag."

Also, bad name. Idle Conversation is right there!

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    In response to the latest TWA:

Also I wanted to say "No it hasn't happened again and it doesn't normally happen. That's part of what makes it so stupid." then I realized that "No it hasn't happened again and it doesn't normally happen. That's part of what makes it so stupid." could be the slogan for the first two seasons of Power Rangers.

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
This discussion has been closed.