As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Restaurant Recommendation?

• schussschuss Registered User regular
    If anyone ends up staying over by Fenway, we were in town a few weeks ago and ended up at Sweet Cheeks BBQ and it was crazy good. The biscuits might be the best I've ever had.

I went there with some coworkers from NC and TX during a business thing and it got the stamp of approval from both. It's delicious.

• revengeancefulrevengeanceful Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Went out to eat at Gather on Saturday night and it gets a hearty recommendation! It's in the Seaport area not far from the Seaport Hotel, so easy walking distance from PAX. The food was excellent, the drinks were spot on, and the atmosphere was really cool.

revengeanceful on
  • nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular
    Mikes Pastry = Tourist Trap

Line is ridiculous.

true but also delicious

• EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular

Line is ridiculous.

true but also delicious

ehhhhh. Iv'e had better at N. End. Maria's is great. Small Family run place. They even have Ricotta filled.

drhmrzipmoio.png
  • OnmitsuOnmitsu I'm just a birdie Ca-caw, ca-caw!Registered User regular

Line is ridiculous.

true but also delicious

ehhhhh. Iv'e had better at N. End. Maria's is great. Small Family run place. They even have Ricotta filled.

They're SUPPOSED to be ricotta filled. I don't know where you're getting your cannoli, but if the default filling isn't ricotta, you shouldn't be going there.

Man, even Dora the Explorer thinks you're slow.
  • gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Onmitsu wrote: »

Line is ridiculous.

true but also delicious

They're SUPPOSED to be ricotta filled. I don't know where you're getting your cannoli, but if the default filling isn't ricotta, you shouldn't be going there.

Agreed. It needs to be ricotta and preferably fresh filled if possible.

I need to stop on my way home from work now...

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    Are there any recommendations for a great Ramen place in Boston? My girlfriend and I have Saturday planned for exploring the city.

8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
  • djlybsdjlybs Slayer of the Datas Boston MetroRegistered User regular
    Are there any recommendations for a great Ramen place in Boston? My girlfriend and I have Saturday planned for exploring the city.
    Honestly, the best Ramen place around is just outside the city in Quincy. It is called Hakata Ramen and it is about a five minute walk off the Wollaston redline stop. My ramen snob friends swear by it.

gigabrain wrote: »
    Onmitsu wrote: »

Line is ridiculous.

true but also delicious

Agreed. It needs to be ricotta and preferably fresh filled if possible.

I need to stop on my way home from work now...

There should really be a best Boston cannoli thread... I mean cannoli is an important part of any diet :)

MvyuK6O.png
  • CabadrinCabadrin Boston, MARegistered User regular

Yume wo Katare in Porter is good. Santouka near Harvard Square is new and also pretty good. There isn't much near the BCEC, but head closer to the city center and there are some good spots!

e2TtnRd.png
    edited January 2017
    Cabadrin wrote: »

Yume wo Katare in Porter is good. Santouka near Harvard Square is new and also pretty good. There isn't much near the BCEC, but head closer to the city center and there are some good spots!

I second Yume wo Katare, which is excellent! Just be aware that it's Jiro Kei style ramen, not traditional (heaping bowls full of pork belly, garlic, pork broth, and hand-pulled noodles). Sapporo Ramen is also in Porter Square and good. As a note, these places are in Cambridge, not Boston, so heads up on that.

If you're looking to stay in Boston, however, Santouka also has location in Back Bay now near the Hynes Convention Center, right off of Newbury St, which is a popular spot for shopping (lots of upscale boutiques).

Onmitsu on
  • flasheflashe Craft Beer Aficionado US - East CoastRegistered User regular
    Blue Dragon, about a 5-10 min walk from the convention, and its kind of casual but the food is pretty good.

• LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    djlybs wrote: »

There should really be a best Boston cannoli thread... I mean cannoli is an important part of any diet :)

"Leave the 3DS. Take the cannoli."

LoonyEclipse on
    My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
  • eilonwyeilonwy Registered User regular
    It's a train ride away, but Eataly is open at the Prudential Center and it's definitely an experience!

• Earthworm GodEarthworm God One of the great Old Ones Northeast PARegistered User new member
    If you like Italian, try Ristorante Villa Francesca. 150 Richmond St, Boston. Then after your done there, go to Mikes Pastry right up the block on Hanover Street. I go to Boston twice a year and every time we are there, these are the first two places we visit. Top notch. Will never be dissapointed!

• dlep19dlep19 Boston Registered User regular
    If you find yourself in the Fenway Area, Thortons Bar and Grill is a great spot. I know the owner and he's a great guy. The staff will take good care of you. If you find your way into the Quincy Area, Grumpy Whites is one of the best places in the City.

Hey folks, new Seaport recommendation! I went to Row 34 with two friends to scout it for pre-PAX dinner and had our minds blown. The place is absolutely fantastic, and has an amazing tap selection to complement the amazing food (plus a hell of an oyster bar selection if you are an aficionado). The place is *very* popular, so reservations are essentially a must. I made reservations for our party pretty much right away after we ate there. Easy walking distance from the BCEC/Seaport hotels, 5-10 minutes. Particular recommendations include the Skate Cheeks and Tuna Crudo. UNF.

• SatoruSatoru Registered User regular
    For a great New England Lobster Roll I always head to James Hook & Co. it's not cheap but it's packed to the brim with actual lobster meat and not just the claw garbage most places serve

Line is ridiculous.

Yeah I always just go to Cafe Vittoria next door for their mocca lattes and tiramisu. Avoid the lines and get better food while sitting down and laughing at the tourists

• gonz02130gonz02130 Registered User new member
    Boston born & raised here. If you have all of Saturday off, and are willing to venture out in March weather, I recommend taking the Red Line out to Cambridge/Somerville. Some of the best restaurants in/around Boston by far. If you get off at Central, it'll put you a few blocks away from the newly opened Roxy's A4cade . There are plenty of restaurants at the Harvard Sq. stop, but if you're looking for recommendations, Grendel's Den is a good pub, and Santouka Hokkaido Ramen is a popular spot. Even Davis & Porter stations have small neighborhoods with great places to eat. Let me know if you need more recommendations!

• craiolacraiola MARegistered User regular
    Late to the party but in 2015 I compiled a spreadsheet with recommendations provided by everyone here. I'll be updating that spreadsheet with anything here as well as any recommendations I get on reddit. Here is the link!https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GZUpPdHisyhDPMJoN0wgwkXHUqzB-7FPoA4KlhRZQ-g/edit#gid=0

DXLJjjr.png
  • mayapplemayapple TennesseeRegistered User regular
    LTK (legal test kitchen) is a nice restaurant, but it wont break the bank. Legal Seafoods for the matter is also really good. The one by the convention center is really good, and has three levels. Nice dinner, moderate, and bar. The cool things about these two is they do call ahead and reservations. We held a nice birthday party for 12 on saturday night of pax at ltk, no problems. Just have to get started on that stuff now.

e6txb8m8cavf.png

• SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    As an out-of-towner, just dropping by to say I always love the food threads :)

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
    Some new stuff since the last PAX if you're in downtown Boston

1) Eataly - basically a mashup of a Whole Foods, an expensive food court and restaurants. Being very new it's pretty crowded. I'd say as a tourist experience it's worth at least walking around

2) Lady M - go for their famous crepe layered cake. No seating inside though. It's an expensive slice $7-8 but worth it IMHO

PARKING UPDATE - Boston jacked up the parking meters on streets near the Prudential Center like Boylston St and Newbury St to $3/h. So if you're thinking "wasn't this cheaper last year?" You're not imagining it

• krazykidkrazykid Registered User regular
    Here is a list of some favorites in the Boston area in general:
    • Smoke Shop BBQ in Kendall Sq.
    • Russell House Tavern (gastropub) in Harvard Sq.
    • Otto's Pizza - multiple locations
    • Flour Bakery and Cafe (great sandwiches and pastries) - multiple locations
    • Island Creek Oyster Bar (seafood) in Kenmore Sq.
    • China Pearl Dim Sum in Chinatown
    • Saus - Downtown Boston
    • Legal Seafood - multiple locations (added this because it's the kind of a standard place to bring out of towners for seafood)
    • Sugidama (Japanese) - Davis Sq.

PJEpps3.png
    Oh in Allston for ramen hit Gantetsu Sapporo. It's an under rated Sapporo style ramen place inside an arcade

Info from I got from the Pre-Pax dinner thread: Pax East this year is during Boston's Restaurant Week. Any locals have recommendations from the participant restaurants?

• sigma8sigma8 Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Some suggestions:

I haven't eaten out as much over the past several years compared to times of yore.. I'm actually really out date. I can scarcely think of any place to recommend if I haven't recently read a Boston Globe food roundup or watched a TV roundup of eateries. That said, there's a few places that continue stick out in my mind...which means they are memorable.

Also, I'm trying to think of "memorable" places, I'm prioritizing that over good food (although good food is definitely the next-highest priority! Or maybe third...after price!)

Near PAX:
    - Legal Sea Foods Harborside ... the big one, not Legal Test Kitchen. I'm sure LTK is great, but the first floor of Legal Seafoods is reasonably priced, reasonably swanky, and gigantic. It's also the HQ of a major local institution. It's really a nice environment to enjoy some quality seafood, definitely more of an experience than Legal's other locations.
    memory reason: very good swankiness to price ratio; feels legit

North End: Daily Catch + a cafe for dessert
    - there'll likely be a line for Daily Catch; but the experience inside is worth it, it's like you're eating inside a seafood kitchen...I love their Tuna/Swordfish Vinaigrette..my wife loves their pasta nero (squid ink pasta)
    - follow it with cafe paradiso or vittorio for a gelato and/or coffee for dessert
    - if you must get a cannoli, I'd probably pick Maria's, then Modern, then Mike's
    memory reason: you don't find "kitchen dining" experiences everywhere, this is a good one

North End: Neptune Oyster
    - possibly pushing your budget
    - so many variety of oyster, all with unique flavors and tasting notes; fascinating especially if you're new to oysters
    - get their early, or skip
    memory reason: top quality oysters, has a good vibe inside (seems Atlantic Ocean-y), oyster tasting is a cool thing

Back Bay: Parish Cafe
    - they serve sandwiches designed by top area chefs, so it's a great variety place
    - they're high end sandwiches, but still sandwiches so prices are (relatively) reasonable
    memory reason: just the sandwich selection, actually not horribly memorable of a place

I know Cambridge a bit better since that's where I live, so here's my blanket recommendations for Cambridge/Somerville..

Flatbread Pizza Company (Red Line: Davis Square): great flatbread pizza and also a Candlepin Bowling alley -- eat pizza and bowl in a way that you may have never bowled before! fun food and activity combined.
    memory reason: candlepin bowling + pizza !

Asmara (Red Line: Central Square) Ethiopian food...definitely an experience if you haven't had Ethiopian food! Also: super delicious..it's basically like using extra-thick crepe style bread to scoop up savory stewed meats and veggies; I like this place better than Addis Red Sea; after you're done, you can go to/from Harvard and/or MIT...Central Square lies between them
    memory reason: ethiopian style dining (unique if new to you)

I'll try to think of more...

edit notes: I added "memory reasons", and kinda-sorta downgraded Parish Cafe. I still think it's great for food, and it's certainly a posh enough dining space, but atmosphere-wise, it's not especially memorable. It's possibly better food than Flatbread Pizza...but a standard upscale bistro dining experience isn't going to hold a torch to a giant candlepin bowling alley+pizza joint!

sigma8 on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    oh man, neptune oyster is so good. Best place I've been in Boston. They also have amazing cold and hot lobster rolls.

• smorggiesmorggie Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I don't think Yankee Lobster has been mentioned yet this year, its a tiny hole in the wall seafood place with about 8 tables but the seafood is fantastic and its a 10 minute walk from the convention center.

When I am at PAX (or at any con at the Westin/BCEC) I eat a Jimmy John's sandwich for lunch every single day. Even if the line looks long they make the food so fast that you won't be waiting long. It's across the street from the Westin and where the food trucks are located. Also the cheapest option around.

I also love Loco Taqueria & Oyster Bar, which was a lovely 20 minute walk from the convention center when PAX was in late April. Beginning of March is a not so lovely 20 minute walk.

edited February 2017
    More places I'd mention as memorable and why:

Bleacher Bar (Fenway Park): they have a large window (really, a big garage door) onto the outfield of Fenway Park. If you going during the day, you'll likely be able to enjoy a view into the field. Food is mostly deli sandwiches, from what I read. I've only been in here briefly, it's a cool space. I'll admit I've never eaten their food. It's actually part of Fenway Park itself (yet, wholly independent...you don't have to get tickets to get in or anything...just enter it like any other bar)
    memory reason: part of Fenway park

Top of the Hub (Prudential Tower--the blocky, square, big Tower...can't miss it; top floor): incredibly memorable if you haven't dined in a skyscraper before; relatively forgettable if you have
    memory reason: high altitude views

Eataly (Prudential Tower; ground floor): Someone already mentioned this, but I'm running out of ideas for places that strike me as credibly memorable in their own right, and I think this is one such place (unless, of course, you've been to an Eataly before). It's basically a gigantic combination grocery store, market, restaurant, bar, winery, etc.. It's got a massive selection, lots of things to look at, and for something that sounds like a single establishment, it feels more like a mini-mall all of its own.
    memory reason: sensory overload

edit notes: PS: all of the above should be affordable, altho Eataly will have a range of offerings (including super expensive ones); Top of the Hub will skew pricey, but it's doable; if the restaurant menu is too pricey, you can grab bar seats, and just get soft drinks and pizza and stay under budget. Not sure if you need to be 21+ if you try that during the day, but you might need to be at night.

sigma8 on
    edited February 2017
    Another idea: If you're just touring the city, it might make sense to go to areas with lots of selection, rather than point out individual restaurants. I think Cambridge is a good place for this, as it really clusters stuff into squares and unlike downtown, there's no "dead zones" during the weekend. Everything is kicking all weekend long. It's more of a weekend + nightlife place.

Disclaimer: there are awesome things to do downtown...following the Freedom Trail is my top tip. There are plenty of places to eat along that (and they will be open on the weekend), plus you can pretend you're playing Fallout 4... What I'm recommending here is, in my mind, awesome stuff, but if you haven't done Boston AT ALL, I'd still recommend the Freedom Trail as a priority. Notable breakfast idea for Freedom Trail: Warren Tavern in Charlestown. It's been open since the 1700's. Cool place in a super historical feeling neighborhood. And if you are there, definitely stop by the USS Constitution before or after. And the Bunker Hill monument of course.

Back to my Cambridge advocacy:

Red line quick info:

Park Street -> Charles/MGH -> (crosses river) -> Kendall/MIT -> Central Sq -> Harvard Sq -> Porter Sq -> Davis Sq -> Alewife

Davis Square is a big hub of activity, with more locals than tourists; it can be a little dead during the workday, but is usually very busy evenings/weekends
    Good Food:
    - Amsterdam falafel house
    - Boston Burger co (was on Diner's Drive thrus and Dives)
    - Mr. Crepe
    - Red Bones BBQ
    - Flatbread Pizza Co (mentioned above)
    - Anna's Tacqueria
    - Pokebowl (no relation to Pokemon! It's basically Hawaiian sushi fish meets Chipotle)
    ...and many more! Those are just my personal faves. There are dozens more places to choose from, all right there.
    They also have a Comicazi games/comic shop, where I'm sure you can PAX with whoever is present
    There is also a very old-school movie theater there that:
    + shows movies
    + has live concerts and events (sorry, you missed the Slutcracker, they wrapped up their 8th year running in December)
    + contains "The Museum of Bad Art" (free admission when you have admission to anything else in the theater)

Harvard Square - also a major hub of activity, but much less funky, less local, and more touristy vibe; of course there's also the University vibe, there; probably has as many food options as Davis Square
    - Bartley's Burger Cottage
    - Wagamama (actually a UK chain)
    - Felipe's or El Jefe's (both great, I'd give a slight edge to El Jefe's for food, and a big edge to Felipe's for atmosphere, tho...trivia: until 2 years ago, Felipe's was in the same space that El Jefe's is now in...and El Jefe's did not yet exist; Felipe's really upgraded!)
    - Santouka (my favorite ramen in the city; I like it better than Yume Wo Katare...which I find too greasy/heavy, with less delectable pork slices)
    - Pinocchio's Pizza (true hole in the wall, and well UNDER your budget, but you can say you ate at the same place many famous Cambridge and/or Harvard folks have eaten, like Ben Affleck and Zuckerberg...the newsclippings on the walls in there will inform you of your famous predecessors; also their pizza, Sicilian style, is great)
    - Tatte for a really upscale bakery/cafe experience (be prepared to spend $7+ if you want a freakin' tarte...or just get a Cafe Au Lait; semi-reasonable brunch prices)
    - Clover for a very interesting food-lab style vegetarian restaurant experience
    - bonus: there's a satellite Mike's Pastry in Harvard Square that is a) not quite as fresh as the one in the North End (they have to drive stuff there in a van), and b) not as busy! enjoy!
    Obviously, you can walk around Harvard, and check out the John Harvard Statue, the chapel, the exteriors of the Library and other buildings, etc.. Harvard has enough museums to occupy the entire day if you're into that. If you're a pair of game nerds like me, I'd particularly recommend the Museum (or maybe they just call it "Collection") of Historical Scientific Instruments...first floor in the Science Center. I believe it's free, and it's basically a collection of 16th-19th cenury super fancy (and crazy) science instruments...some would seem to be the very stuff from whence Steampunk was derived.

Other points of interest in the vicinity:

Porter Sq:
    Mainly a grocery store shopping center; it's mostly traffic and a parking lot; there's a hardware store and a michael's here if you need some cosplay supplies! If you do, for some reason, want to come here, Rod Dee (thai) is good, Christopher's (american pub) is good, and in a big beige building across the street (part of Lesley College) there's a very surprising existence of a Japanese-place ( plus one Korean place) food court that is pretty good. There's a Japanese gift shop there, too.

Central Sq:
    Also a lot of eateries, but I recommend Davis or Harvard above it; I'd list out Central Sq. places, but I don't want this post to be an even bigger beast than it is.
    Pandemonium Games - bigger than Comicazi, with a very large downstairs event space. Not sure what they'll be doing during PAX as they may be focusing exclusively on PAX. Check their calendar online.

Kendall Sq:
    A few eateries here, a bunch of science labs, an art-house movie theater (shows many foreign and independent films, almost no major releases), Flat Top Johnny's is here if you want pool (as in billiards); Friendly Toast is here if you want super funky, Elvis-era decor, slow service and tolerable brunch food. Not my fave, but it's visually interesting. Ironically, the edge of MIT is about a block away in a non-obvious direction..use your phone to make sure you find it.. If you want to check out MIT, the two must-see things are the Rotunda in the main building (entrance on Mass Av, about 2 blocks before the river) and the Stata Center (looks like a building that is half-melting, half deformed)

On the whole, finding stuff in Kendall will be a bit more challenging...it's not quite as concentrated as Central, Harvard, Davis. Don't bother with Alewife unless you've driven in from the west and parked your car here, it's mainly a giant garage.

edit: clarified davis square busy times from "evenings" to "evenings/weekend"

sigma8 on
  • coflroptercoflropter Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    For anyone like me who doesn't eat meat, a new Restaurant called By Chloe. is opening up in the Seaport tomorrow.

The food is amazing, and I'd recommend you check it out even if you're not a vegan.

I have a bunch of other Veg friendly restaurants if anyone is interested in other recommendations, but that doesn't seem to be a popular thing here :p

coflropter on
    VEIYCZd.png
  • craiolacraiola MARegistered User regular
    coflropter wrote: »
    For anyone like me who doesn't eat meat, a new Restaurant called By Chloe. is opening up in the Seaport tomorrow.

The food is amazing, and I'd recommend you check it out even if you're not a vegan.

I have a bunch of other Veg friendly restaurants if anyone is interested in other recommendations, but that doesn't seem to be a popular thing here :p

I would welcome vegan recommendations. I'm the one who put the massive spreadsheet together and have gotten tons of requests. Plus I have a vegan friend in my group!

DXLJjjr.png
  • KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    sigma8 wrote: »

Harvard Square - also a major hub of activity, but much less funky, less local, and more touristy vibe; of course there's also the University vibe, there; probably has as many food options as Davis Square
    - Bartley's Burger Cottage

Bartley's is a stop for me every PAX since 2013. Bring your cash and ask for extra napkins. They do a mean burger ;)

Thanks, Sigma8 for even including public transit info :D I hope the weather is not too bad, will try to get out of the general convention area for food this time.

edited February 2017
    craiola wrote: »
    coflropter wrote: »

I would welcome vegan recommendations. I'm the one who put the massive spreadsheet together and have gotten tons of requests. Plus I have a vegan friend in my group!

This the moment I've been training for for my whole life.

My Thai Vegan Cafe - All vegan, great food, and cheap. Service is terrible when it's busy, but it's almost never busy. In a sketchy upstairs location. Right off the Chinatown Orange line stop, and close to the Downtown Crossing stop. https://goo.gl/maps/g9FV84dEsBz

Veggie Galaxy - All Vegetarian Diner, but everything can be made vegan by request. Breakfast served all day, everything is greasy, but that's what makes it good. Right off the red line at the Central Square stop. https://goo.gl/maps/5RrSAsBeFzw

Five Horses Tavern Two locations. One in Sommervile, one in the South end. This is probably one of my favorite places in Boston. Absolutely ridiculous beer selection (including Trillium and Night shift!), and upscale pub food. Options for both Vegans and everyone else. Sommerville location is right off the Davis Square T stop, and the South end one is near the Mass Ave stop. https://goo.gl/maps/ZcKDcThuNTx

Sweetgreen and Freshii are both right near the Convention center. They're sandwich/salad places. Smoothies, jucies. You know. The healthy stuff. There's a Chipotle about half a mile, right by South Station.

And Finally, opening near the Convention Center this year is ByChloe.. I've been to the one in NYC before, and I'm expecting much of the same from this one. Burgers, fries, sandwiches, mac and cheese. And all of it's vegan.

coflropter on
    VEIYCZd.png
    To add to the vegetarian notes...some places I mentioned earlier are already vegetarian, but I'll relist them:
    - Clover (now a local chain + food truck army; locations in Cambridge and Boston... https://www.cloverfoodlab.com/locations/)
    - Life Alive in Central Sq -- vegetarian and smoothie place; it's got a Fusion/Tibetan/Indian vibe going on
    - Amsterdam in Davis Sq -- start with falafels (fried chickpea batter balls) in a pita then heap toppings atop

All those places do not even have meat on the menu. No animal stuff. Still very tasty. I'm not a vegetarian, but do not hesitate to eat at any of those places. They're all filling. Of those, Amsterdam is the best dollar-to-weight ratio for your food, since it's flat rate. That assumes you're not shy about really overloading your falafel. They encourage you to make room in your pita to do so ("don't forget to crush your balls" they admonish). Sadly, it's a bit of a hike (albeit T-accessible) from the BCEC, so not that viable unless you plan to visit (or stay in) Harvard/Cambridge anyway. One cool bit: their Central Square location is open 24 hours...if only the T ran all night.

Honestly, I'd recommend Clover. I haven't been to the downtown brick and mortar locations yet, but I was just looking at Yelp photos and the "FIN" (financial center) location looks just as nice as their Cambridge spots. The "DTX" (downtown) location undoubtedly serves up the same great food and has the largely the same decor, but the pictures make it look a little small and cave-like (not enough windows).

They very well may have a Food Truck by the BCEC, too.

I think, in general, we must have a lot of vegetarians in the area, because you'll typically find good selections at non-veggie restaurants. I wouldn't worry. Ditto Vegan (although slightly fewer options)

Oh yeah.

Clover is definitely highly recommend. The one in Central Square is open 24hrs a day. (Though the food does get a bit more expensive after 11PM)

VEIYCZd.png
  • klzklz Registered User regular
    It's likely going to be cold for the shakes, but Shake Shack opened up a couple of spots in Boston, one reasonably close by near the Children's Museum. They make pretty good burgers.

https://www.shakeshack.com/location/boston-seaport-boston-ma/

• kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
    We need more bar recommendations!

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

Twitter:kube00