As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who [Love]s the [Love]men?

XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
edited February 2017 in Social Entropy++
Love is pretty great when you're in it.

I'm moving in with my girlfriend in June!

I'm pretty excited about it! But how do I have so much crap in my house that needs to get moved?

Edit:

I didn't know Hacksaw was making a thread, I'm sorry!

Xaquin on

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I got my G/f watching crazy ex g/f and shes loving it.
    Texted me the other day that this song reminded her of me.
    Which, yeah, that's valid.

NeoToma on
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    NeoToma wrote: »
    I got my G/f watching crazy ex g/f and shes loving it.
    Texted me the other day that this song reminded her of me.
    Which, yeah, that's valid.

Hahaha

Showering every day is extremely necessary when Pinecone and I are together

December of 2015 I went to New York for a weekend and the UTI developed en route. That was the most painful 6 hour train ride OF ALL TIME.

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    In the space of time between the last love thread and this love thread I found love and am running off to Morocco with my soul mate!

Haha no I'm not I'm at work eating fig newton's and regretting every choice I've ever made.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    one time i went on a date

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    edited February 2017

Are you... could you be the...

The Chosen One?

Juggernut on
  • Options
    Juggernut wrote: »

Are you... could you be the...

The Chosen One?

jesus fuck no

i don't need that kind of responsibility

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    MY GIRLFRIEND

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    This is an un-authorized thread, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Birthday hike was beautiful, and 13 miles, and exhausting. Didn't meet anyone this time, but I got some pretty great pictures. I actually asked someone to take one of me so I could add it to my various dating apps. Eat my ass, introversion.

• Options
    That's a perfect example of why we have sanctioned love threads, 13 posts in an we're already talking about ass eating

• Options
    No ass eating ever happens in a @Hacksaw post.

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    In the space of time between the last love thread and this love thread I found love and am running off to Morocco with my soul mate!

Haha no I'm not I'm at work eating fig newton's and regretting every choice I've ever made.

Come on now, the fig newtons were a good choice.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Butler wrote: »

Well yeah, it's fruit and cake.

sig.gif
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I liked a local girl to keep tabs on her because I'm already talking to a nice girl and we have a date next weekend but in case it doesn't work out (likely) this other girl over here looks neat too but I don't wanna be talking to two girls at once because it kinda makes me feel a bit like a creep.

The flaw in my master plan? She liked me back and now we're talking.

Whoooooooooops.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    have we not succeeded in killing love yet

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

i'm trying

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    No ass eating ever happens in a @Hacksaw post.

My life does currently lack quality ass-eatery.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    Also I couldn't make the new thread because my phone screen broke and I had to go have it repaired. While I was there a very nice cat napped in my lap for an hour. Her name was Unit C.
    The C must've stood for Cutie, because she was THE CUTEST

• Options
    I think this upper respiratory shit I've been fighting for the last two weeks as developed into the flu.

Pretty sure my body is trying to kill me. Most likely due to Trump.

• Options
    Death awaits us all.

• Options
    Considering how I'm feeling it might not have to wait long.

• Options
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Death awaits us all.

stop teasing me

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    kowikowi Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

It just shows up with a new face everytime we kill it.

PSN: kowi - WiiU: kowi - XBL: KoWi - twitch.tv/kowi profile.png - "Yes, Kowi is the King of All" - smilie.png Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Considering how I'm feeling it might not have to wait long.

EDIT: Alright, I only saw the last post. Not the thing about upper respiratory shit. MAH BAD.

Bro I hope you are actually okay(-ish) and just saying this. I say shit like this sometimes and don't really mean it.
    I'm sure we're all here for you if you need it.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
  • Options
    Death awaits us all.

stop teasing me

Your curse is that you will never be allowed to die.

• Options
    Death awaits us all.

stop teasing me

i know

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    Butler wrote: »

Well yeah, it's fruit and cake.

Bad and gross and wrong

ew ew

• Options
    PassionateLoviePassionateLovie Registered User regular
    Also I couldn't make the new thread because my phone screen broke and I had to go have it repaired. While I was there a very nice cat napped in my lap for an hour. Her name was Unit C.
    The C must've stood for Cutie, because she was THE CUTEST

I met a cute kitten today on a leash! He sat on my shoes and rubbed up against me. And his name was bunny :3

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Hello Love Thread. Welcome to HB's regularly scheduled white whine. Bottoms up!
    I've reached the stage where my heart wants anyone, anything, to stop the drought. I've been close to cold turkey on the whole Love drug, and this addict is suffering withdrawal. I've had to tell a friend I have some romantic history with to give me space, cos holy hell I respect her far too much to use her like that.

The feeling at the moment is that I don't know how anyone could love/like/whatever, me, cos my depression is trying to convince me that I don't deserve it. But I want it anyway.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Ahhh, basking in the afterglow of filthy filthy sex is a good thing. I now have the best life.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I've reached the stage where my heart wants anyone, anything, to stop the drought. I've been close to cold turkey on the whole Love drug, and this addict is suffering withdrawal. I've had to tell a friend I have some romantic history with to give me space, cos holy hell I respect her far too much to use her like that.

The feeling at the moment is that I don't know how anyone could love/like/whatever, me, cos my depression is trying to convince me that I don't deserve it. But I want it anyway.
    Good pun.

You need a distraction, something to occupy your mind from feeling sad. Something detailed and time consuming that you care about. I dunno what but you're into libraries right and want to be a librarian? A report about the impact of libraries in your community, get the facts and figures, interview people, propose analysis and suggestions, get that shit published in a newspaper, get your name in the library scene as a dooer.

• Options
    Death awaits us all.

stop teasing me

i know

Upshot: fuckable robots.

• Options
    Liiya wrote: »

Good pun.

You need a distraction, something to occupy your mind from feeling sad. Something detailed and time consuming that you care about. I dunno what but you're into libraries right and want to be a librarian? A report about the impact of libraries in your community, get the facts and figures, interview people, propose analysis and suggestions, get that shit published in a newspaper, get your name in the library scene as a dooer.

Hard agree. A year ago I was fucking MISERABLE. My relationship was falling apart, I had NO friends, and fuck all to do.

I joined some board game groups, finally found a salsa dancing group, and made some friends. I still crave that intimacy, familiarity, that I had with my ex, but I am no longer miserable. Which makes it a lot easier to not stress out when something new comes along. It's not my life line any more.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I crave even basic conversation
    I really am super demoralized
    I don't even know what is a friend anymore
    Miserable is not even it

• Options
    I'm drinking far too mucch on a sunday because I don't have to work tomorrow and apparentlyu I don't learn fgrom my recent mistakes

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    I'm drinking far too mucch on a sunday because I don't have to work tomorrow and apparentlyu I don't learn fgrom my recent mistakes

Fuck that

Monday off means Sunday is a drinking night

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I do.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Solar wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »

Fuck that

Monday off means Sunday is a drinking night

Aw yus, validation

Also I hope youre doing ok Solar, you deserve to be happy mate

• Options
    Speaking of salsa night, I was a little concerned tonight was gonna suck, and when I arrived there was music but nobody was dancing. My buddy showed up and actually had a little class, and the evening turned out to be super intimate and fun and really awesome, and I am super glad I went out and supported her. I was inches from just staying in and playing video games all night, but I got to meet some rad people and dance a bit and I also walked about a km and change back home, so I got in some much needed exercise.

Tainan is a sleepy-ass little city of 2 million folks, and you gotta work a little harder if you want something here, but the time and effort that I have put in so far has been paying off pretty well. I still feel lonely for someone to BE with from time to time, but I really am just a whole lot happier than I was this time last year.

This discussion has been closed.