As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Judeau [chat]

So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
edited February 2017 in Debate and/or Discourse
Today Canadian PM Justin Trudeau met President Donald Trump

Judeau was engaged in
He started off brilliantly by closing the distance between himself and Trump, meaning that if the president tried to pull him forward, the two would collide—mutually assured destruction. Immediately, he took away his opponent’s greatest strength. Then he engaged Trump in a shoulder grab—a total power move that Trump countered with a shoulder/neck grab of his own. As the two men grimaced at each other, Trump created some distance and went back to old faithful: The grip-and-yank. If you look closely at the 4-5 second mark, Trump tries to tug Trudeau’s arm toward him, but for the first time since he took office, his opponent was ready: Trudeau held firm, resisted the yank, and held his ground beautifully. Finally, Trump tried to squeeze the hell out of his hand and go over the top for leverage, but Trudeau wouldn’t budge. The president gave it one more try, to no avail, and at the 7-second mark he ran out of gas. After exchanging a meaningful look with Trudeau, as if to recognize a worthy adversary, he dropped the Canadian’s hand and beckoned toward the cameras.

Gif form: http://cdn.torontolife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/first-handshake-optimized.gif

170213-trump-trudeau-white-house-1125_79b462e91487d988b42c69d8004b557f.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

But trump didn't realize

Trudeau knows the name of the wind
C4kRNb9VMAABTwi.jpg

And here is Teen Vogue with the latest

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/justin-trudeau-avoiding-donald-trump-handshake-meme

So It Goes on

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    *Glug*

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Judeau

is this trudeau in a yarmulke

rRwz9.gif
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    this is not "MrMister Charity Health Gala" chat and I will not stand for it

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/QEaiyTgSWh8

AHHH DARK TOWER MUSIC

WHERE IS MY TRAILER DAMNIT

It must be soon!

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Judeau

is this trudeau in a yarmulke

Hokuto Hyukonsu Ken

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    oh really he had a weird handshake with abe oh who knew

WAKE UP WE HAVE TEN TRUMP THREADS

sorry.

Some people don't go in those tho

For good reason.

Shot gets depressing, and I don't even have to deal with it.

On the bright side, the ANC has been so transparently awful, they're losing support. Something that they should have had on lock down for at least a generation, maybe more.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Wonder if piggybacking on the rise of the altright could propel hotep into some kind of pseudo-mainstream.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    trudeau dating profile incoming

profile pic:

qRN7M7Xl.jpg

something special for v day:

pob001_1003_trudeau6_copy_26456491.jpg

• davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    additional feats of strength involving forearms:

justin-trudeau-yoga_650x400_71459338988.jpg

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Y'know what's the worst? Shitty things that have awesome mottos. They should have to give up their mottos so awesome things can have them instead.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    aren't all political handshakes uncomfortably long because of the mugging for photographs that is tradition

also the room that the president meet other leaders alld the time is ugly and the chairs are ugly

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    is that the 'planking' i've heard so much about

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I have a feeling some of you guys don't care about Trudeau's actual policies.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    i like doing the human flag thing because it's not as hard as you think

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    trudeau's very neoliberal and has already completely abandoned his promise to pursue electoral reform

but i expect that his popularity will continue to rise just through contrast with Trump, a constant relief that he isn't Trump, and interactions with Trump where he comes off well

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    basically i am changing antidepressants right now- not on any atm- and my body is reacting real bad. on top of the obvious big scary mental stuff my stomach is rebelling, horrible headache etc. saturday night when i was dd'ing i felt like garbage and it was obvious to everyone i was out with (including my boss' boss). and since i wasn't drinking i was like ok, cool, i feel comfortable calling in.

(i know that this arithmetic to wonder if it's ok to be too sick to go to work is alien to my friends with better jobs but there it is)

then today i felt not much better so i was gonna miss work again- which i wasn't too worried about since i was scheduled as a cashier today. then one of the other managers calls me very early and says oh hey i have to leave asap because of identity fraud, police report etc etc etc. and she confirmed i was scheduled to come in. and i said sigh, yeah, i'll cover for the rest of your shift. as soon as i got there i let the two acting front end managers know (one is a brand new promotion, one isn't promoted yet and is still in training) i'd be leaving then. i'm senior to both of them but just as a convention when you're scheduled as a checker you let whoever is scheduled as a manager run the show.

so the end of that other manager's shift comes along and they send someone over to get me out for break. and i go huh? and they're like oh yeah sorry it's kind of crazy right now, i have a bunch of people coming in at 4. and i'm like, ok, that's fine. i need to go home though, i am feeling extremely unwell.

and come 4 they are like ok so we have more people coming in at 430, and we can give you a decision then

at that point i'm like no, you don't need to give me a decision- i was sick yesterday, i'm sick today, i am not absent excessively. i am here as a favor to you since it's the day before valentine's day and it's busy and i didn't want your afternoon to be harder than it had to be. i'm going home. i've come in the day after surgery with a huge wad of gauze on my face. (i also mentioned to the newly promoted guy how i gave up a vacation i was looking forward to lateri n the year so he could have that week to go see his dad on his birthday... when given my seniority i could have told him to take a walk). and they were both like uh sorry uhh sorry man we didn't..

i'm not even mad at them so much- well maybe the guy because fuck you bro i just did you a huge favor and gave you a highly-desirable week because you begged. but i'm mostly just mad at my store for incubating that sort of atmosphere such that two new managers think in terms of 'ok we've got the person here in the building, let's work our hardest not to let him go'. maybe your corporate culture is shit and it's a wonder why people like me- who will come in to work post-op and work 60 hours a week while in school because you need it- are so rare.

i know every company is about making money and you're not ever gonna work for bleric. but i seriously need, need, need to make my way to a white collar job with more civilized ideas about employee treatment.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY2--S73K_Ce6uvmN9UXvlw

this is a youtube channel dedicated to videos of cutting things with a waterjet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMMqbNk28JQ

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    Chanus wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY2--S73K_Ce6uvmN9UXvlw

this is a youtube channel dedicated to videos of cutting things with a waterjet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMMqbNk28JQ

Somewhere AH got a boner and doesn't know why.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Sometimes they don't even ask it's twice as better

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    A poll-less [chat]... *starts docking stars on Yelp*

8i1dt37buh2m.png
    haha what is he doing with this poor child

MCQ0K6Y.jpg

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    HOLY SHIT that spray tan line in the op

GODDAMN

bloodyroarxx on
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Ok op finished

Skippy understands the theme

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    9kQGIuyl.jpg

simonwolf on
    Regina Torres, spraytanner to the president of the united states

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I know you've been told one thing, but Shaking Donald Trumps hand doesn't literally give him your soul. There's a contract and a bankruptcy that has to happen.

I like that knowing Trump's fragile ego, that the canadian prime minister made him look bad just damaged our countries relations.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    The Name of the Wind, SiG yes

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I was laying in bed with Nargirl and she asked me to go get something, so I was pulling some pants on.

She said "Do your pants up while you're laying down, it's easier when you're flat on your back."

And I immediately replied "YOU'RE easier when you're flat on your back."

It was awesome.

The Name of the Wind, SiG yes

You know he's got some fairy magic going on right??

that seems like a really short-sighted way for your peers to treat you, chu

like, they're on top today and you'll be on top tomorrow and it seems like you'd give each other deference rather than being shitty when it's your day to be the person in charge

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

like, they're on top today and you'll be on top tomorrow and it seems like you'd give each other deference rather than being shitty when it's your day to be the person in charge

and yet

literally every retail job

Allegedly a voice of reason.

yeah i mean, tbh it is just convention- i could just say actually you two are fucking idiots, look at the state of my front end right now, i'm assuming control

but i was trying to be polite and 'let' them send me home and yet

and yet

domo chan

HOLY SHIT that spray tan line in the op

GODDAMN

I don't think it's really spray tan

It's like, bronzer to the xtreme

if i gay married donald trump would you guys still be my friends

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

No.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

No

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
This discussion has been closed.