As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Club PA Pins!

14567810»

• RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    Woo! I got my Club PA pin the day before I leave for PAX :D

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • 2slayeru2slayeru Mount Gambier, South AustraliaRegistered User regular
    took about 5 months but got my pin today

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I renewed a month ago and still haven't gotten my merch email yet.

• PrunciblePruncible Registered User regular
    I'm a bit bugged by the lack of transparency with Club PA pins. Their delivery has always been slow which is understandable. But there's never been any communication of shipping: no planned dates for future pins, no shipping notice when pins are sent, and no information of the destination address in case it might be wrong.

I've now paid for two 6 month subscriptions this year, am a couple months into the current one, and haven't seen a single Club PA Year 3 pin.

I have frustration.

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Pruncible wrote: »
    I'm a bit bugged by the lack of transparency with Club PA pins. Their delivery has always been slow which is understandable. But there's never been any communication of shipping: no planned dates for future pins, no shipping notice when pins are sent, and no information of the destination address in case it might be wrong.

I've now paid for two 6 month subscriptions this year, am a couple months into the current one, and haven't seen a single Club PA Year 3 pin.

I have frustration.

Have you tried emailing merch yet? There's a form you can fill out on the PA store here https://store.penny-arcade.com/pages/contact

• Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    Pruncible wrote: »

I have frustration.

Same here, haven't gotten a word. I'm gonna try emailing them again, see what happens.

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    Don't forget you also need to fill out the form and they don't do much right before and right after any pax.

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    So, my Club PA subscription runs out in early November. If I renew right away at the $30 level, will I still be able to get a Club PA Year 3 pin?

55ymlH2.png
  • Wraith90Wraith90 Saskatoon, SkRegistered User regular
    Yea, my renew is late December and I still get the second pin for that year.

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    Club PA started on 2/10/2014. So a lot of us are probably due for renewal or coming up soon.

Another 6 months has come and gone with no renewal system in place yet. If you signed up with Club PA near its inception, you are up for renewal. To check your expiration date, click the gear icon at the top of the PA main page.

As I suspected 6 months ago, I can now confirm, the subscription period is exactly 6 months. To the minute.
    It's renewal season again for anybody who signed up when Club PA started. Still no automatic renewal system.

• InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I can confirm, as @vid has mentioned. I renew in June and December and I get two pins (eventually)

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • KhooFanKhooFan Madison, WIRegistered User regular
    I renew in March, but I had to request my second... i was missed at some point in 2016.

Just remember to fill out the form at the bottom of the merch discount email.

thats probably it. That link is not that obvious to me... and I often forget the discount code, too... so yeah. I am sensing a pattern here. :)

KhooFan wrote: »

thats probably it. That link is not that obvious to me... and I often forget the discount code, too... so yeah. I am sensing a pattern here. :)

I'm not 100%, but I believe the gift cards stack so if you don't use them, perhaps you can use them for something big.

KhooFan wrote: »

I'm not 100%, but I believe the gift cards stack so if you don't use them, perhaps you can use them for something big.

I have used 2 gift cards in one transaction before, so I can confirm that they can stack - at least early to mid last year they stacked.

• KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    Has anyone gotten their Club PA pin that responded to the January email? I'm still waiting on my 2 pins from last year and I've emailed merch... I don't want to be that guy but I do like giving them out at Paxen to those who can't afford the club and it's coming up... :(

I got mine a few weeks ago. I only requested one, if that ends up making any difference.

• ahstoddardahstoddard President-kidnapping Ninja Houston-ishRegistered User regular
    I didn't actually join until 1/30, but I'm hoping that getting the pin goes smoother than everything else surrounding the Club so far.

B2YfFSb.png
  • gacbmmmlgacbmmml Registered User regular
    I just wish it was a Recurring 1 year Membership. That's what I want so much.

• KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    Keroan wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten their Club PA pin that responded to the January email? I'm still waiting on my 2 pins from last year and I've emailed merch... I don't want to be that guy but I do like giving them out at Paxen to those who can't afford the club and it's coming up... :(

Bam. Just got an email. Thanks Penny Arcade

• D0rkAnglD0rkAngl Lynnwood, WARegistered User regular
    Just remembered to resubscribe, thanks thread.

• pakopakopakopako Registered User regular
    Oh, so ClubPA pesters YOU with an email.

Man, this is why I shouldn't drink and buy.