As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Judeau [chat]

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    *whistles and files nails* keep tweeting Mr. President. Your tweets this morning have gone from being noticeably absent of denial of the allegations to tacit admission.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    I am up to day 8 of having a throat infection

I feel like shit

Are the antibiotics not helping?

Nope

In fact I feel worse!

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Can you get mrsa in your throat

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Ludious wrote: »
    *whistles and files nails* keep tweeting Mr. President. Your tweets this morning have gone from being noticeably absent of denial of the allegations to tacit admission.

I see some faint hints of cracks in the Putin bromance.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Can you get mrsa in your throat

You can get mrsa wherever you want, baby

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    I did a terrible 4 mile run at basically walking speed this morning trying to keep my revolting bowels in line

I am heroic

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

Not that he won't deny it the moment somebody presses him on it. He really is the middle of this XKCD comic

c78fbe01cc39be1eee059bc79714c63c.jpg

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I did a terrible 4 mile run at basically walking speed this morning trying to keep my revolting bowels in line

I am heroic

revolting like, in rebellion, or like gross

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    I'm still in pain free me from this prison of endless poop :cry: the spice continues to flow

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    right now mine are both

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    y2jake215 wrote: »

I am heroic

revolting like, in rebellion, or like gross

The English language is versatile and beautiful

he unfollowed kellyanne conway this morning on both his and the POTUS account

how insane is it that that is meaningful

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    Echo wrote: »

I see some faint hints of cracks in the Putin bromance.

I see faint hints of cracks in reality itself. Tentacles slithering at the edge of my vision only to be gone when I turn my head.

But not the slight breeze on my skin from the disturbed air.

he unfollowed kellyanne conway this morning on both his and the POTUS account

how insane is it that that is meaningful

Wait what

Proof pls

Abdhyius wrote: »
    Because it's your platform, what goes on it is your responsibility. You're publishing it. Editorial responsibility. Which is why some things would be rejected.

I'm confused at your confusion!

This breaks down when it's amateurs with no guidelines or bosses to answer to. When there's no authority to answer to the people who want to do whatever they want are going to do whatever they feel like, and why shouldn't they? If all they need to fear is the audience not giving them clicks they have nothing to lose. Editorial responsibility is only a thing when the creators actually want to use it.

• The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    I'm still in pain free me from this prison of endless poop :cry: the spice continues to flow

*lights a vigil candle for your butthole*

With Love and Courage
    oh hm maybe someone lied

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    oh hm maybe someone lied
    fakenewsfakenewsfakenewsfakenwesn

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    Kellyanne is on the edge of a nervous breakdown. I've seen it in her eyes. I know what it looks like. I saw it happen to my mother.

Couldn't be happening to a better person.

oh hm maybe someone lied

FUCKING JAKE again with the fake news

FAKE NEWS JAKE i calls him

oh hm maybe someone lied

FUCKING JAKE again with the fake news

FAKE NEWS JAKE i calls him

apparently he had never followed her, he didn't unfollow

and when someone brought it up he magically started following her

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    so what is happening now, is the US government actually collapsing today?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Kellyanne is on the edge of a nervous breakdown. I've seen it in her eyes. I know what it looks like. I saw it happen to my mother.

That Matt Lauer interview she had the haunted look of someone who hasn't slept

I hope the ringing in your ears is piercing and unending, Kellyanne

Also you know things are fucked up when Matt Lauer starts asking serious hardball questions.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

That Matt Lauer interview she had the haunted look of someone who hasn't slept

I hope the ringing in your ears is piercing and unending, Kellyanne

I say to you againe, doe not call up Any that you cannot put downe; by the Which I mean, Any that can in Turne call up somewhat against you

I am half expecting.. hoping I guess, that all this shit does actually make America great again, because it showed just how vulnerable our country was. Not even we're safe to meddling politics, but maybe we should be.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    5RU0HTrl.png

Pinecone is in my room

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    bowen wrote: »
    I am half expecting.. hoping I guess, that all this shit does actually make America great again, because it showed just how vulnerable our country was. Not even we're safe to meddling politics, but maybe we should be.

You're being too optimistic. If what you're saying was real Trump wouldn't have gotten as far as he did because the voting population would have remembered what happened with George W. Bush.

which one are you

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Ok, did some jobhunting for once. now i'll play a bit of Darkest Dungeon.

I think I'll include Belasco in the next run. Get the 32 Family ready for a sorties soon. >: )

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    which one are you

Haven't u ever seen a texting app p10

(I'm on the right)

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    which one are you

Well, since this is supposed to be texts from a cell phone, I think Pinecone is the yin yang?

You're being too optimistic. If what you're saying was real Trump wouldn't have gotten as far as he did because the voting population would have remembered what happened with George W. Bush.

I'm saying that we might amend money out of politics and limit what congress and the executive can do to already in place laws.

And maybe drop kick the electoral college out of the fucking country.

I like that i managed to get all the 32s on the forum to form a relatively balanced group.

• The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    so what is happening now, is the US government actually collapsing today?

Trump is basically confirming that all of the leaks out of the White House are real & credible. Because he's an idiot, you see.

So, yeah. Go back over all of the leaks and nod to yourself that every bit of it is true.

Also... it kind of sounds like he is saying the intelligence briefings about his connections in Russia are true? It's fucking weird. 'The REAL scandal is that the information was illegally given to the press, and also Crimea was invaded while Obama was in charge so what does it matter if Trump has connections in Russia, and hey this whole thing is just intended to distract from Hillary's failed campaign.'

His twitter is currently a bunch of excuses for why dealings with Russia are status quo, how it is unfair that leaked intelligence about his alleged connections to Russia reached the press & what amounts to angry confirmation that the leaks are legit.

I haven't had any sleep yet, so my foggy brain can currently only muster frustration at how badly Trump is bungling what should be a simple coup effort. 'No, Trump, that's not how you do this! No! Go the other way! The power up is right there! Oh Goddammit just give me the controller!'

With Love and Courage
    which one are you

(I'm on the right)
    i have a flip phone, so, i have never seen a texting app

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    Twitter is still losing over a hundred million a year. I doubt they can afford a new moderation staff, unfortunately.

Twitter should have one guy generating banning data and then just train a neural net

Mostly because I want to see what happens when people are banned by an algorithm

Geth, report in

If you guys want a trained NN I can hook you up.

Wouldn't you have to train it on this forum's data, specifically?

You mean make it an anime?

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    I am up to day 8 of having a throat infection

I feel like shit

Are the antibiotics not helping?

Nope

In fact I feel worse!

Shit...sounds like the meds they prescribed weren't strong enough? If you haven't already I'd try and get in to see someone or talk to a pharmacist to see if you can get something stronger.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    which one are you

(I'm on the right)
    i have a flip phone, so, i have never seen a texting app

Oh hm aren't you still on the right on a flip phone

This discussion has been closed.