As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Judeau [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Cats and humans have a different relationship than humans and dogs. Dogs are more integrated with us on a biological level it seems. Like we have developed a lot of stuff in common including body language and such. I hate the term biological but a lot of recent studies show dogs and people are basically symbiotic and who did the domesticating is kind of up in the air. Was it dogs coming to us or us going to the dogs and so on.

Cats came much later. More based on us having agriculture than earlier hunter-gatherer societies. Tended to be less of the social integration than dogs. And maintain the ability to go feral much faster than dogs. But also have adapted and changed to be integrated in human society by retaining more kitten like features than they use to.

Cats also channel supernatural energies and curse humans unto eternity

Anubis was a doge and was the head honcho of that

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    amending money out of politics though is absolutely doable. Not that I've counted, but I think a majority of democracies have laws in place that limit the role money can play in politics.

Yeah, but how many of those have an opposition as strong and built in like America's?

what do you mean by opposition

it usually means the parties not in government

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    WSwqGqS.jpg

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Cats and humans have a different relationship than humans and dogs. Dogs are more integrated with us on a biological level it seems. Like we have developed a lot of stuff in common including body language and such. I hate the term biological but a lot of recent studies show dogs and people are basically symbiotic and who did the domesticating is kind of up in the air. Was it dogs coming to us or us going to the dogs and so on.

Cats came much later. More based on us having agriculture than earlier hunter-gatherer societies. Tended to be less of the social integration than dogs. And maintain the ability to go feral much faster than dogs. But also have adapted and changed to be integrated in human society by retaining more kitten like features than they use to.

Cats also channel supernatural energies and curse humans unto eternity

A dogs guard against super natural threats, protect holy sites, and use their supernatural powers to guard us.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    fuck why did I post that on page 100 I shoulda waited for the new thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 4.1

@Bogart will create the new thread
    @Harry Dresden is backup

This discussion has been closed.