As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

doge [chat]

Everyone likes dogs, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4KFR_j8Eew

They will now, and welcome to Poppy's cult.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I hope Bogart gave you permission to usurp him six minutes ahead of schedule. Or do I have to explain the Year of Five Emperors?

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I stick with, fuck Poppy. Worse [chat] obsession.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    The clearly superior chat

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    I hope Bogart gave you permission to usurp him six minutes ahead of schedule. Or do I have to explain the Year of Five Emperors?

Welp, sorry @Bogart didn't mean to chat block you. Not sure what the rules of making a chat are.

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Poppy is as bad as Tyranus

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    I like dags.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    no one posts poppy anymore though

poppy died thank god

dril, however, lives on

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    @Mazzyx
    Cats and humans have a different relationship than humans and dogs. Dogs are more integrated with us on a biological level it seems. Like we have developed a lot of stuff in common including body language and such. I hate the term biological but a lot of recent studies show dogs and people are basically symbiotic and who did the domesticating is kind of up in the air. Was it dogs coming to us or us going to the dogs and so on.

Cats came much later. More based on us having agriculture than earlier hunter-gatherer societies. Tended to be less of the social integration than dogs. And maintain the ability to go feral much faster than dogs. But also have adapted and changed to be integrated in human society by retaining more kitten like features than they use to.

You can see this in some actual non domesticated species of cat too. In particular cheetah, they "turn into" domesticated cats fairly easily and are very similar to your normal every day house cat since they don't really see Humans as prey.

The genetic/biological integration of doge is mostly true as far as I know, a lot of behaviors sort of key off each other. Humans and dogs both scan environments similarly, both understand pointing and direction (chimps and wolves don't get it), and there's some studies that suggest that humans and dogs can sense subtle emotional cues between each other. Humans can almost always tell the difference between dog cries and barks, and dogs can almost always tell what a human is up to or feeling just by looking at their face (panic or anxiety mostly). Inbreeding fucks up the dog's ability to do this sometimes though.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    She looks plenty alive to me. Poppy can't be stopped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHvtJAVx2MI

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Without actually knowing what this flagrant attempt at usurping the one true [chat] was, I made my own [chat].

I expect mods will take this one out back so it can 'go live on a farm'.

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I do t get dril either

I am an old

• The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    My sister's friend rescued these doges from Mexico:

doges.jpg

With Love and Courage
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    The Nightmare continues for the inhabitants of Chatterly Heights Estate.

Belasco32 the Antiquarian, Hakkekage the Vestal, Harry Dresden the Leper and knitdan the Crusader went for an expedition to cull the abominations within the cove.

They all came back, with a king's ransom in gold and precious jewels, but pale as sheets. Three of them were seized with incredible, inescapable fear and Hakkekage.... She felt as though she deserved it and deserved punishment. She developed a gambling addiction.

As this goes on, Krathoon is still missing from his bender and Blameless Cleric refuses to leave the brothel.

I don't blame them. i would not wish upon anyone the horrors they witnessed. These horrid fishmen.... The consolation is that this expedition allowed the entire company to have higher quality weapons and armor forged.

(Man, Antiquarians are amazing in Darkest Dungeons!)

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Dog chat forever

This discussion has been closed.