As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Cat [chat]

• SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »

this is at least the second time he's saying it, it's not a surprise

and he's already confirmed that he basically masturbates about how saying that kinda thing makes him look
    It's not masturbation, it's conditioning the base to only trust information from "approved" sources. Us against Them.

He wanted it quoted the first time not to look cool but to get the idea out there.

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    huh, I could round trip to boston for $180 on march 10

pls

pls

im already leaving porp with the kids for a meetup with college buddies sometime later this year

she is going to her brothers graduation so it's a fair trade

but getting another free weekend seems unlikely

just spin it like you're doing her a favor she'll never know

i ain't leveled up my spin skill

where's kellyanne Conway when you need her

Banned from MSNBC.

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    They need to remake The 7th Guest.

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    The Women's US chess champion (Why are there different gendered chess tournaments?) is apparently named Nazi (Nah-zee) and is refusing to go to Iran for the championship because she refuses to wear a hijab to do so.

Good on her. Terrible first name.

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    puzder is supposedly about to withdraw his labor nomination

Bless your heart.
  • AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    fuck pigs

No, vote Labour!

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    The Women's US chess champion (Why are there different gendered chess tournaments?) is apparently named Nazi (Nah-zee) and is refusing to go to Iran for the championship because she refuses to wear a hijab to do so.

huh you know that's a good question

alt response: their brains are 1/3 the size of ours

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

because women are smarter than men and it would be unfair.

Bless your heart.
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    boys are better at sports tho

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Man I got caught up on that Russia/DJT stuff

Shits gonna get real

Call me when it's I M P E A C H M E N T time

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

huh you know that's a good question

alt response: their brains are 1/3 the size of ours

their upper body strength makes it hard to move the pieces

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular

Nazi like short for Nazaneen maybe? That seems to be a v common Iranian name.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    not that type of restaurant? what the hell does that even mean?

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    At the Westminster Dog Show.

main_1200.jpg?1487181511

I know, dawg, I know, it's only Wednesday.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    you give me that bulldog right now

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    Restaurant culture is so weird in the US.

When there are like 20 people at a table, the servers here still track individual bills (usually digitally) and people pay individually or ask for their bills to be joined up

Customers regularly ask for things to be divided equally, or some things to be divided while others are not, and all manner of arcade combinations

Then we just tip 20% for the hassle

I highly doubt 20 people are tracked individually. Because either then the server has to remember who each 20 people are (really hard) or the kitchen gets 20 individual orders at once (good way to get murdered)

Basically I think you're a fucking dirty liar

I don't know how they track the data. Servers generally write down the orders and update them as people order more, and remember who's attached to which order. 20 people will often be served by 3 or 4 servers.

I've never had a full-table bill unless it's been requested. They're always willing to split the bill, and in fact that's the default even for large groups.

Sometimes for sharing plate-focused places they'll split the total evenly for everyone, but people always get their own bill that they're responsible for

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular

Because sexism.

https://mic.com/articles/116034/this-female-chess-legend-has-the-perfect-answer-to-tackle-sexism-in-her-sport#.Cg7EXDPOM

TTODewback wrote: »

Oops Im slow.
    He just did.

Bless your heart.
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    fine chu you horrible person

$250 jetblue, $500-800 southwest

but i'm on vh's side standing against you and your evil

sig.gif
    I hate when twitter puts older tweets in front of newer tweets.

Bless your heart.
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »

Nazi like short for Nazaneen maybe? That seems to be a v common Iranian name.

I think it's actually just Nazi, but pronounced differently.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular

Oops Im slow.
    He just did.

Ohhh blood in the water?

Checks news...

Oh. Got discarded by the republicans for too few votes from everyone.... I see.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »

Oops Im slow.
    He just did.

Ohhh blood in the water?

Checks news...

Oh. Got discarded by the republicans for too few votes from everyone.... I see.

Oprah of all people termed this one. She had tape of his wife admitting he abused her. The wife had since recanted, but I guess only the president is allowed to assault women.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    fine chu you horrible person

$250 jetblue, $500-800 southwest

but i'm on vh's side standing against you and your evil

*sweats*

vRyue2p.png
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    The mass sexual assaults in Germany on NYE turns out to be a hoax

Because fucking of course this is what it turned out to be because this is 2017 and nothing matters any more provided we come up with a flimsy pretext to freak out about foreigners in all context (because this story, despite talking about the wrong ethnic groups, was used as justification to argue against helping Syrians).

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Man I got caught up on that Russia/DJT stuff

Shits gonna get real

The scuttlebutt is that the IC is primed and itchy to try its hand at another regime change mission

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    HAHAHAHAHHA!

Trump's labor nominee just withdrew.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Only two hours left HOME STRETCH HOME STRETCH

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »

No, you're a Nazi with a thesaurus

The other day I saw a thing where Jonathan Chait was trying to get people to use the term "ethno-nationalist" because it's important that we as liberals find a more inclusive term than "Nazi" for Nazis.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Euro IC groups are reporting they have intel on Flynn conversations and other trump stuff with Russia.

Our allies are turning against us and I couldn't be happier

Euro IC groups are reporting they have intel on Flynn conversations and other trump stuff with Russia.

they arent turning against us
    they're helping us
    so we dont kill ourselves

Bless your heart.
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Fuck, I can get a round trip to Boston on Delta for PAX East for $183.

fffffff

vRyue2p.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited February 2017

Please help us allies. Please please just spill it all.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

they arent turning against us
    they're helping us
    so we dont kill ourselves

yeah this is like save my by saving you stuff

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    Cass got a rude awakening to how Machiavellian my wife can be over a game of Twilight Imperium.

It was me, my wife, Cass, Choco, Wash, and Aarseth playing. At the midpoint of the game, it had turned into a 2 v 2 v 2 war. Me and Choco vs Wash and Aarseth vs my wife and Cass.

And basically after Cass had a brutal battle with Wash where her forces were decimated, my wife backstabbed her and allied with Wash and Aarseth, dividing up Cass' territory and eliminating her.

The reason was Choco and I needed to be stopped, and my wife liked her odds better allying with Wash and Aarseth, but their allegiance was contingent on dividing up Cass' resources.

So Cass was sacrificed as the weaker ally, and my wife just calmly and coldly explained her logic to a stunned Cass before the triumvirate declared war on Choco and I.

Cass looked at me and just flatly said "You two deserve each other" and I nodded solemnly in agreement.

you guys should do anything it takes to get a copy of Dune (absolutely not REX, they fucked up that "remake" so badly). Even if you have to make your own set. It's the perfect game for groups who like this kind of thing.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

fffffff

dude

i already told you that

we live by the same airport

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i think ethnonationalism is a great term for the broader phenomenon, academically

white supremacy is a specific and common instance of it and should be called such

holy fuck i just saw a picture of one of my proteges from when i was doing computer labs.
    he has so much grey hair
    like how the fuck man you're like 4 or 5 years younger than me.

Bless your heart.
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    i think ethnonationalism is a great term for the broader phenomenon, academically

white supremacy is a specific and common instance of it and should be called such

the worst part being "white" has never been an ethnos

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1

fffffff

dude

i already told you that

we live by the same airport

SHUT UP I WAS TOO BUSY BEING MAD AT YOU

vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.