As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Cat [chat]

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    OKAY JESUS PEOPLE I GET IT THE INTERNET GUY IS FAMOUS AND WORTH A LOT OF MONEY I HOPE HE SHARES IT WITH YOU!

are YOU on the beer list?
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I hope Sweden taxed the shit out of him.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    When wrestling you should just ultimately surrender

You know those videos are fake right. No more real than bang bros.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    pewdiepie has over 200x as many subscribes as felicia day

people think legit actors make bank

but like

there's people like Ben Affleck pulling down 50 mill+ a movie

then there's people like Felicia Day that are doing more like 3k a tv show

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    shit I guess I should have gotten into youtube like 10 years ago.

oh well.

::goes back to patching servers and talking to chatters::

don't beat yourself up, bro

you don't have the it factor anyway

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    I'm pretty good with money and I'm not confident I could live off 3 million the rest of my life

I mean, that's 60 years of $50k/yr

you'd have to be relatively smart with your money and probably not live anywhere super high CoL but it's doable

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    Preacher wrote: »
    i don't understand pewdiepie

What sucks prior to this recent shit he was actually making decent commentary and losing some of the gibbering idiots from his fan base. Than he had to go and do some nazi shit and "just a joke bros" it. One of the people defending him likes to say the n word to take away its "power" but he's the whitest white boy who's white so you have to wonder if he really understands like literally anything about power.

Wait do you actually believe he's a legit nazi and wanted to actually put "Kill all the jews" or whatever as a bonafide message?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I had a friend through church who loved high school wrestling and trained a lot

Being an arrogant teenage kid, eventually I'm like, look dude I'm more muscular, I've got 20 pounds and reach on you, I don't think it matters what moves you know

So we wrestled in the church parking lot and he knotted me up like a pretzel

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    shit I guess I should have gotten into youtube like 10 years ago.

oh well.

::goes back to patching servers and talking to chatters::

don't beat yourself up, bro

you don't have the it factor anyway

true.

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »

Being an arrogant teenage kid, eventually I'm like, look dude I'm more muscular, I've got 20 pounds and reach on you, I don't think it matters what moves you know

kinky

Bless your heart.
    bowen wrote: »

What sucks prior to this recent shit he was actually making decent commentary and losing some of the gibbering idiots from his fan base. Than he had to go and do some nazi shit and "just a joke bros" it. One of the people defending him likes to say the n word to take away its "power" but he's the whitest white boy who's white so you have to wonder if he really understands like literally anything about power.

Wait do you actually believe he's a legit nazi and wanted to actually put "Kill all the jews" or whatever as a bonafide message?

I believe he muddies the waters enough especially in the current climate I'm not fond of the "just a joke" when we have legit nazis in our government.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

go on...

And you were the only guy who got laid that night.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I'm pretty good with money and I'm not confident I could live off 3 million the rest of my life

I definitely could, provided I could withdraw the interest without like, 401k early withdrawal fees

I ate an engineer
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    This bartender is really cute but this Manhattan is really mediocre

Overall score 4/10

wow podly burn

call me racist but I instantly take anyone that is super nordic 100% serious about their nazi jokes

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

you'd have to be relatively smart with your money and probably not live anywhere super high CoL but it's doable

Pre-interest! Interest on that is conservatively 90k a uear.

I ate an engineer
    edited February 2017

I believe he muddies the waters enough especially in the current climate I'm not fond of the "just a joke" when we have legit nazis in our government.

Watch h3h3's video on it then. And no, Trump is not a Nazi (and neither are most of his party members people keep pretending are nazis). He's a discriminatory fuckface, but he is absolutely not on third reich level yet.

bowen on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    freshman year of college there was a guy in our dorm that wrestled in high school and we wrestled a few times and it was surprisingly fun and also hella good exercise later we fucked a million times in a barn

but anyways it made me kinda wish I had tried it in high school but the whole sweating off water to make weight thing was a big issue for my parents

i love wrestling and grappling. about the most pure form of physical competition there is. not a thing really in Texas so even if I had been inclined I would not have been able to in high school.

Though communicable diseases are kind of an issue with wrestling/grappling. I got ringworm from it and there's worse out there. maybe if people were dipped in bleach prior to hitting the mats.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I have strong doubts I will make 3 million over my lifetime sooooo

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    so i group texted all my lady friends about getting taco bell married and it was like getting shot down by a dozen flak cannons

Bless your heart.
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    I actually encountered very little homophobia in high school from my football/hockey bros.

There were some ameliorating factors, like the fact that I'm bisexual rather than gay and that I was hyper-masculine back in those days meant that the dude-fucking was seen as like, a sort of libertine quirk of a hedonistic dude who parties HARD.

So that made it like, non-threatening and almost kind of admirable. I would see the same dudes who would give me a high five or a fist bump for me telling a story about how I totally face-fucked this dude at a party this weekend later that same day call a shy, effete kid a faggot for being in his way in the cafeteria and I'd have to be like bro c'mon

And he'd be like "naw bro, that's not the same thing, you're not a fag, you're just a boss who don't give a fuck"

:?

milski wrote: »

I definitely could, provided I could withdraw the interest without like, 401k early withdrawal fees

I mean just take 1 up front to get a modest house, car, etc and set yourself a salary of like 50K (which if you don't have a mortgage is fucking easy) for the next 20 years.

Then take at least 1 of the remaining two million and get anywhere between 4 and 8 percent return on it annually through investments.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    best high school wrestling memory... i didn't but my best friend did, he was JV

well at one point he got matched up against a kid who had downs syndrome. i was at the match w/ my friends girlfriend and we just looked at each other like uhhhh oh god what is steve going to do? is he going to go easy on him or...?

no, fastest pin in our high school's history. Just over the top took him down and boom.

god damnit steve

i'm just saying pewdiepie's family definitely has some gold from melted down teeth from auswitzch

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    so i group texted all my lady friends about getting taco bell married and it was like getting shot down by a dozen flak cannons

keep at it bro

only need one 'yes'

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

i have never made more than $27,000 in a year

and that was a banner year, next to that one I'm at $18000 as the second highest

Watch h3h3's video on it then. And no, Trump is not a Nazi (and neither are most of his party members people keep pretending are nazis). He's a discriminatory fuckface, but he is absolutely not on third reich level yet.

Its just setting the bar low in an environment where Nazis are getting more power in america. Pewdie intentionally or accidentally just gave a gift to the nazis.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

kinky

I wrestled in high school and a few months ago showed Querry some moves.

It was possibly the least sexy thing we've ever done together.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    We used to jog the hallways for 30 minutes at the start of practice.

Then we'd get a 5 minute break and during that time I'd lie flat on my back and stare at the lights until I could make out the filaments in the bulbs.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular

Bannon? Stephen Miller?

keep at it bro

only need one 'yes'

i mean getting drunk married at a taco bell is pretty good reason for them to grant you an annulment the next day

Bless your heart.

it's hard to live off $50k/yr?

*dives into pile of consumer electronics*

scroogesvault.jpg

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    pewdiepie has over 200x as many subscribes as felicia day

people think legit actors make bank

but like

there's people like Ben Affleck pulling down 50 mill+ a movie

then there's people like Felicia Day that are doing more like 3k a tv show

Speaking as a professional actor

lmao

i should probably start exercising again at some point.

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    I actually encountered very little homophobia in high school from my football/hockey bros.

There were some ameliorating factors, like the fact that I'm bisexual rather than gay and that I was hyper-masculine back in those days meant that the dude-fucking was seen as like, a sort of libertine quirk of a hedonistic dude who parties HARD.

So that made it like, non-threatening and almost kind of admirable. I would see the same dudes who would give me a high five or a fist bump for me telling a story about how I totally face-fucked this dude at a party this weekend later that same day call a shy, effete kid a faggot for being in his way in the cafeteria and I'd have to be like bro c'mon

And he'd be like "naw bro, that's not the same thing, you're not a fag, you're just a boss who don't give a fuck"

:?

A dumb distinction drawn by people for at least the last few thousand years

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
    edited February 2017
    I did commercials as a smol child my mom always gave me a hundred bucks of whatever they paid her for toys and games, I don't really remember that was like 1989

so adjusting for inflation I conclude Felicia Day makes $900,000,000 each time she appears in something

override367 on
    Dynagrip wrote: »

Bannon? Stephen Miller?

I feel like, yes we can go "wow you're a nazi" when we don't like someone and they're a racist chode but at the same time, that's crazy insensitive to people who actually have dealt with nazis and concentration camps.

I did commercials as a smol child my mom always gave me a hundred bucks of whatever they paid her for toys and games, I don't really remember that was like 1989

oh my god override

you were totally in a toy commercial for some recalled toy that killed like 20 kids

THERE'S YOUR GYPSY CURSE

edited February 2017
    Bannon is probably a nazi, or at least on the nazi spectrum, the rest of them are just garden variety racist old people mostly

override367 on
This discussion has been closed.