As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cat [chat]

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I mean, I've talked a bit about where I grew up and my experience dealing with Neo-Nazis and also original flavor evading the Hague Nazis. About how my family are Holocaust survivors and how I learned about this stuff when I was like 6.

I've experienced Neo-Nazis kicking the blue fuck out of me while screaming disgusting anti-Semitic and homophobic slurs at me, on more than one occasion.

I've broken bread with a literal Nazi war criminal and listened to him talk about his life and experiences with the Holocaust and his part in it.

I've also had a war criminal's grandson hold me at knife point while he explained to me in detail how his grandfather did nothing wrong.

I've stood in the ring with a 250 pound Neo-Nazi MMA fighter who literally threatened to murder me and when I won the fight me and my cornermen had to flee into the night immediately because we were afraid of getting stabbed to death by the guy's friends.

So "Nazi" is not a word I toss around lightly, or a word I appreciate being devalued to mean just "mean kinda racist person I dislike"

That said, all of that said.

Steve Bannon is a Nazi.

Pony on
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    echo that is nsfvegetables

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I want more of those Tomato dudes

like why am I being denied this

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    [img]http://i.imgur.co m/URk8lJy.png?2[/img]

you misdemonster

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I've always liked Harvey Dent as a character. The idealism and working hard and then when his identity is stripped from him a complete surrender to capricious fate.

Someone burn my face with acid and get it over with.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    fyi I just want everyone to know that I'm filing for divorce from chelle after that bra insult

there are some lines not meant to be crossed

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I love each of the tomato warriors

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    I want more of those Tomato dudes

like why am I being denied this

Bromatoes.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    missy misdemeanor

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Vowels has lost weight nice

also i'm coming around on Trump because he is so clearly stupid and ruining everything, i'm glad we don't have president Cruz. at this rate we'll sweep everything.

I've been saying that we almost don't even want Trump to get impeached right now

he's doing all the campaigning in the world for us, let's get a Dem House in 2018 and get someone nice and presidential as the Speaker and ...

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    I've always liked Harvey Dent as a character. The idealism and working hard and then when his identity is stripped from him a complete surrender to capricious fate.

I really like the take on Harvey in the Telltale Batman game

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    So It Goes wrote: »
    echo that is nsfvegetables

He's gonna turn all the vegetables gay!

• Options

I've got literal and metaphorical acid right here just let me know which you meant

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Vowels if you can't shoot plates out of the air with a revolver it might be time to rethink the mustache.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Thats true about walgreens. They are super fucking petty towards shoplifters if the security guard stops them.

Of course, those people tend to not realize that a security guard cant force them to stay while they call the cops so they sit there like idiots as they get their pictures taken before the cops come over a stolen beer.

Neco on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    The strange thing about Bannon is that he seems to consider Hitler a terrible historical villain and figure of Satanic evil? At least that's the impression I've gotten from reviews of his films.

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    i got caught stealing dr pepper from the fountain when i asked for a water cup at safeway when i was a kid so they called my mom

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »

I've got literal and metaphorical acid right here just let me know which you meant

FUCK i wish i was two face already so i could flip a coin

i ... can't choose...! both!!!!!!!

• Options
    Delmain wrote: »
    Vowels has lost weight nice

also i'm coming around on Trump because he is so clearly stupid and ruining everything, i'm glad we don't have president Cruz. at this rate we'll sweep everything.

I've been saying that we almost don't even want Trump to get impeached right now

he's doing all the campaigning in the world for us, let's get a Dem House in 2018 and get someone nice and presidential as the Speaker and ...

I think if he gets impeached the stain on the party SHOULD carry some damn weight. if nothing else I wouldn't expect much wind in conservative sales. just imagine the number of trump related questions for the following election... and they almost all got behind him.

I also am emboldened by Arnold coming out and talking about gerrymandering today. that's something that needs attention nationwide. if we can fix that to a degree? huge step.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    but castle you're already two faced

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    fyi I just want everyone to know that I'm filing for divorce from chelle after that bra insult

wtf you are taking that way more personally than you should

also you said something mean to me so i dont feel bad about it anyway and you can bite my shiny metal ass.

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    The strange thing about Bannon is that he seems to consider Hitler a terrible historical villain and figure of Satanic evil? At least that's the impression I've gotten from reviews of his films.

Bannon has said he likens himself to Lucifer and Darth Vader so that is actually good for Hitler in his eyes right.

• Options

FUCK i wish i was two face already so i could flip a coin

i ... can't choose...! both!!!!!!!

I knew that "one face" nickname I gave you was fitting

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    aw dammit

the reddit a/b test I was stuck on the wrong side of became the new standard

fffff

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    i got caught stealing dr pepper from the fountain when i asked for a water cup at safeway when i was a kid so they called my mom
    They've never recovered from that 3 cents of syrup.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

It was amazing.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ChelleYeah wrote: »

also you said something mean to me so i dont feel bad about it anyway and you can bite my shiny metal ass.

no fat guy likes bitch tit insults

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    What was this bra insult

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular

no fat guy likes bitch tit insults

it was so not meant like that

seriously?

• Options

It was amazing.

@chelleyeah you see this shit?

I'll bribe someone and get a fat judge

They'll give me the house, the cars, and the dogs

and a bonus dog

• Options

vari, i won't be needing the acid after that burn

• Options
    my tits are all man, man

• Options
    hm, some woman appeared to just insult me in real life as well for no reason

today sure is a day

• Options

It was amazing.

@chelleyeah you see this shit?

I'll bribe someone and get a fat judge

They'll give me the house, the cars, and the dogs

and a bonus dog

seriously i am done with this discussion.

• Options

is lud calling you duplicitous or is there a deeper joke

• Options

is lud calling you duplicitous or is there a deeper joke

I'm not even sure now.

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Bostonians please recommend venues

Call the place mazzy linked, its legit.

It's $$$$, as much as Marliave

Yes but its walkable from the con itself. And a much better space.

Prices be goin up :( South was over a hundo with drinks and tax/tip.

cant we just smuggle in some drinks?

i heard there are bras that u can put beer in to sneak in with, i'm sure ludious would be willing to help you guys out

MEMBERS OF THE JURY

YOU DECIDE

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    #istandwithchelle #imwithher #chelleyeah2020

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    hm, some woman appeared to just insult me in real life as well for no reason

today sure is a day

HAHA SAFE NOT SAFE HAHA FUCKER

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
This discussion has been closed.