As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Cat [chat]

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Vowels if you can't shoot plates out of the air with a revolver it might be time to rethink the mustache.

https://youtu.be/n4S2LvMKMrA

ftOqU21.png
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    hm, some woman appeared to just insult me in real life as well for no reason

today sure is a day

HAHA SAFE NOT SAFE HAHA FUCKER

gasp it was you

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    but castle you're already two faced

vari, i won't be needing the acid after that burn

is lud calling you duplicitous or is there a deeper joke

I'm not even sure now.

I never got foot pics but apparently you just give it away on twitch

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I learned long ago never get in the middle of a marital dispute. You get popcorn and watch the fur fly.

AKA

How I learned my father likes to be pegged.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    are we gonna try to play some vermins tonight or no? i'm gonna nap and gym but then the doldrums will set in

my fallout shelters need me

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    are we gonna try to play some vermins tonight or no? i'm gonna nap and gym but then the doldrums will set in

my fallout shelters need me

we will probably be around for a bit anyways

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    #istandwithchelle #imwithher #chelleyeah2020

#chellepersisted

you want to talk two faced

i have abandonment issues and am in therapy from when porp asked if i wanted to halo then i saw her sign into overwatch 30 seconds later

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    Yeah a lot of people don't realize how little power and authority private security people actually have, especially a store's loss prevention people.

I was in a Zellers (Canadian retailer, doesn't exist anymore, sort of a Walmart tier chain) with my brother. I was 20, he was 16.

We were leaving, and this big sweaty dude comes over and is hollering at us and we stop, and it turns out he's accusing my brother of stealing his jacket from the store?

Now, my brother was a dipshit teenager, but that is the jacket he came in with, so I was just straight up dismissing this loss prevention guy out of hand and was like "alright well you're wrong and we're leaving so whatever"

And he tried to argue with me, and was like "we are gonna check THE TAPES and see what THE POLICE have to say about this" and I'm like no, that we are not going to do, bye.

So he gets shitty about it and tries to interpose and prevent my brother from leaving and I'm like fella, let me make a few things clear

I work in security, I'm a bouncer, you don't actually have a right to detain him, if you put your hands on my brother, who is a minor, I will consider that assault and put YOU under arrest.

He got really shouty and hostile and made a bunch of pseudo police style comments ("SIR STAND DOWN") as my brother calmly left the store.

He didn't lay a hand on us, didn't do shit.

Like three months later, I'm in the same Zellers by myself, and I see that same loss prevention guy creeping about through the clothing racks trying to stalk two teenagers like he's not super obvious.

And so I say to him "hey bud, did you ever end up checking THE TAPES to see of my brother really did take that jacket?" and he just skittered away from me while trying to avoid eye contact and shit.

Loss prevention guys are gross.

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    Vowels if you can't shoot plates out of the air with a revolver it might be time to rethink the mustache.

https://youtu.be/n4S2LvMKMrA

did you know

I never received compliments on my appearance until I went full hipster

nowadays I get "cool mustache" "nice bow tie" etc from people on the street

co workers I don't know

the guy at the drive-thru

pretty much the only people who complain are my friends who knew me before and can't handle a strong independent vowels who don't need no blasé fashion choices

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    you guys have no idea how good i am being

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    This is making me grin.

bad_map_projection_time_zones.png

u7stthr17eud.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I have decided to try wildstar again. Don't remember why I quit last time, I hadn't played long. But I have a crack-addiction like craving for some RPG gameplay and finding a decent indie RPG will take me forever (speaking of that, has anyone else played The Spirit Engine 2? It's free and I like it very very much)

ftOqU21.png
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    you guys have no idea how good i am being

you've put up with Ludious for god knows how long, so yeah

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    My medicaid case worker sent me a medicaid FAQ that is about 100 pages long; it arrived today

No instructions, no context at all, presents itself simply as a FAQ

I call a help line and learn than I was responsible for finding, filling out, and mailing back a duplicative medicaid application that starts around page 70 of the FAQ, and that this was due back to the county 2 days before it was mailed to me

t-thank you, medicaid case worker; yours is a light that shines brightly on those you serve

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    This is making me grin.

bad_map_projection_time_zones.png

Oh man, he should do one of the US.

vRyue2p.png
    Wasn't there someone in chat who dropped a chat overwatch group to join up ranked with someone else? I thought we had some drama.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    oh my god Preacher no

vRyue2p.png
    Preacher wrote: »
    Wasn't there someone in chat who dropped a chat overwatch group to join up ranked with someone else? I thought we had some drama.

i recall lud posting about it yeah, idk if it was a chatter since he wasn't specific or anything

didn't really start any drama I don't think

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Yes. PC. Still not naming names. Still will never forget or forgive.

The only thing that got Ludious to shut up about that was Donald Trump becoming President of the United States.

vRyue2p.png
    edited February 2017
    Yes. PC. Still not naming names. Still will never forget or forgive.

you are amazing

edit: this isn't sarcasm or meant to be mean, really, I am just astounded sometimes by the way you stubbornly hold your ground on certain things

Sir Landshark on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    To be clear, I do respect private security dudes who wear a uniform and exist as a deterrent to robbery at places like jewelry stores or banks or gas stations, and that those guys are largely there to protect the staff.

I dont respect the "plainclothes" goobers who creep around department stores so they can spear a 15 year old who tries to steal a pair of Diesel jeans. Those guys are bags of shit doing an unnecessary job and they're uniformly shitty people.

Oh I thought this was about the nexus thing.

vRyue2p.png
    oh my god Preacher no

I have my shovel out, old drama is getting relit!

pleasepaypreacher.net

i recall lud posting about it yeah, idk if it was a chatter since he wasn't specific or anything

brian said he wouldn't play ranked if i played torb

brian said he wouldn't play ranked if i played torb

yes that definitely happened

which was just funny.

but what's wrong with quitting an overwatch group to go play ranked with someone else? is that like a huge faux pas?

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I've permanently refused to play ranked overwatch with chat

I mean, I don't own it

but I still want you all to know I won't play ranked with you

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    yeah i'm not gonna dispute that

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Oh I thought this was about the nexus thing.

I mean, we can go ahead and blame nexus anyway

which was just funny.

but what's wrong with quitting an overwatch group to go play ranked with someone else? is that like a huge faux pas?

It was the middle of a game.

vRyue2p.png
    you guys want to see a picture of donald trump jr and his trophy wife and it's just miserable looking
    14-donald-trump-jr.w710.h473.jpg

The only thing that got Ludious to shut up about that was Donald Trump becoming President of the United States.

goddamit now we're gonna have to get him elected again

which was just funny.

It was the middle of a game.

hahaha games are like 10 minutes long omg that is amazing

okay, i totally get being annoyed by that.

Dropping a group of bros to play ranked is like a dick move, you're with bros, its a safe space, you don't treat bros like randos.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    I need more bow ties they totally work with my aesthetic

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    why the fuck can't that man smile

like christ, who taught him and his brother that this half smile mouth open thing was the way to do things

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    51Xxw6h.png

Ah, ah, ah, ah.

I ate an engineer
    you guys want to see a picture of donald trump jr and his trophy wife and it's just miserable looking
    14-donald-trump-jr.w710.h473.jpg

jehezus

you couldn't try to take that bad of a photo

This discussion has been closed.