As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cat [chat]

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Oh I thought this was about the nexus thing.

I mean, we can go ahead and blame nexus anyway

a philosophy that will more often than not steer you in the right direction.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Dropping a group of bros to play ranked is like a dick move, you're with bros, its a safe space, you don't treat bros like randos.

shark has shot me down so many times chasing his dumb platinum lol shinies

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    why the fuck can't that man smile

like christ, who taught him and his brother that this half smile mouth open thing was the way to do things

These hurtful comments are why they need feminism?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular

like christ, who taught him and his brother that this half smile mouth open thing was the way to do things

it's hard to smile when you don't know what human joy is

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    a
    Dropping a group of bros to play ranked is like a dick move, you're with bros, its a safe space, you don't treat bros like randos.

AND I MADE IT SO IT WAS WORTH ITTTTTTTTTTT

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    you guys want to see a picture of donald trump jr and his trophy wife and it's just miserable looking
    14-donald-trump-jr.w710.h473.jpg

that's not like, photoshopped?

it feels fake

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Man shark is toxic to you castle. You really should break up with him, you can do so much better.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    To be clear, I do respect private security dudes who wear a uniform and exist as a deterrent to robbery at places like jewelry stores or banks or gas stations, and that those guys are largely there to protect the staff.

I dont respect the "plainclothes" goobers who creep around department stores so they can spear a 15 year old who tries to steal a pair of Diesel jeans. Those guys are bags of shit doing an unnecessary job and they're uniformly shitty people.

Eh

When my only decent check is the one that includes the quarterly bonus that decreases as a direct result of shrink, I absolutely want somebody to catch the meth-addicted earwig who's walking out of my store with a lifted $1100 tv.

I want them, and then the police, to treat them like thieving rat shit and put them in a hole somewhere away from their children, to rethink their life choices.

I do not want to grant them a refund on their stolen merchandise the next day.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I think I'm going to cut a bunch of zucchini up like noodles tonight and saute it and add mushrooms and onions and garlic and make some tomato sauce for it and add some ground beef

or I'm just going to dump 8 pop tarts into a jug full of milk and shake it until its a paste and slurp it down

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    i mean castle gonna give me shit for not playing competitive that one time

but i'm only 400 points away from grandmaster

like it's palpable

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    you guys want to see a picture of donald trump jr and his trophy wife and it's just miserable looking

jeeeeeeheeeeeeeesus chriihahahahahahaha

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

His old man has ceased smiling since he took office

I think the bible was spiked with constipation agents or something

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    geth, immanitize the —

oh wait i bet that joke was already done like a thousand times already

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    i did not expect someone to have already posted "jehesus"

• Options

These are both, I'm gonna guess, absolutely shitty mammals

Like, he's a fuckface, we know.

But the look on her face, I just think "You married the shitrat, dumb-dumb."

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I'd think you'd want to at least let everyone know you were leaving first and not do it mid-game in a game where someone can leave but the game doesn't end and just ends up off balance or something

other than that I don't think stopping playing with one group of friends to play with another, especially if it's a different mode, is inherently fucked up. but you can certainly do it in a fucked up way.

damn it's fun passing judgement when you don't know the people, situation, or game involved. I wonder if I could do this for a living.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    I think I'm going to cut a bunch of zucchini up like noodles tonight and saute it and add mushrooms and onions and garlic and make some tomato sauce for it and add some ground beef

or I'm just going to dump 8 pop tarts into a jug full of milk and shake it until its a paste and slurp it down

Not like this, not like this. Don't do an @amateurhour breakfast shake!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Trophy wife?

More like participation trophy wife.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    i did not expect someone to have already posted "jehesus"

why not? it's literally the first thing that comes from your lips after seeing that picture

it's almost a reflexive action

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    So previews of the new Prey game went up and this video of parts from the first hour is super good looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l0n9ZTnsVQ

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Trophy wife?

More like participation trophy wife.

BURNS%20UNIT.jpg

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    No need to pick on the wife, we don't know she's a shitty person unlike donald Jr.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    To be clear, I do respect private security dudes who wear a uniform and exist as a deterrent to robbery at places like jewelry stores or banks or gas stations, and that those guys are largely there to protect the staff.

I dont respect the "plainclothes" goobers who creep around department stores so they can spear a 15 year old who tries to steal a pair of Diesel jeans. Those guys are bags of shit doing an unnecessary job and they're uniformly shitty people.

Eh

When my only decent check is the one that includes the quarterly bonus that decreases as a direct result of shrink, I absolutely want somebody to catch the meth-addicted earwig who's walking out of my store with a lifted $1100 tv.

I want them, and then the police, to treat them like thieving rat shit and put them in a hole somewhere away from their children, to rethink their life choices.

The problem here is that the shitty company is fucking your bonus because of shrink, tho

Like yeah, thieve suck, shrink sucks

But it's not morally right for a private corporation to employ dudes with minimal training and education to physically assault poor people and minors so that they can... not lose money

• Options
    prey was supposed to be a sort of far-future sci fi cyberpunk bounty hunter thing last time i saw it

this dead space with digital ghosts thing is not as exciting IMO

• Options
    prey was supposed to be a sort of far-future sci fi cyberpunk bounty hunter thing last time i saw it

Well more like bioshock meets dead space, but yeah I liked the bounty hunter thing that got axxed.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Well more like bioshock meets dead space, but yeah I liked the bounty hunter thing that got axxed.

red dead redemption in space would have been lovely

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I've seen a customer try to grab a shirt off a rack and try to exchange it, with the rack being in full view of the customer service desk

override367 on
  • Options

You just exist to cause me pain.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Eh

The problem here is that the shitty company is fucking your bonus because of shrink, tho

Like yeah, thieve suck, shrink sucks

But it's not morally right for a private corporation to employ dudes with minimal training and education to physically assault poor people and minors so that they can... not lose money

I've spent my life under the assumption that this occurs, but I have not once witnessed or heard tell of it regarding any of my local stores

But, no, do not fucking steal shit

Don't do it.

Food? Sure

Medicine? Sure

Diapers and shit a kid might need? Adsolutely

But if you're a grown man try to yoink a fucking TV, I want somebody to hit you in the kidney so fucking hard it leaps out your navel.

If you need money so bad that you're willing to steal shit to fence, I gotta say... I fucking work(ed) at WalMart. It sucks, I was poor, and I wanted for things. But at least it was my time and energy (barely) paying my bills.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I'd go for 60k for 50 years instead

82 sounds more plausible

Also if you hit 82 and had literally spent all of that money and were now broke, you could just say fuck it and like go fight a bear.

Ah the old Legends of the Fall themed funeral

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfHCZAK7p-s
    Reminded me of that Oddworld bounty hunter game.

• Options
    I would have been much happier if the new Prey was a sequel to the only triple-A video game to ever star a Native American that wasn't also a massively racist caricature

yeah, that would've been nice

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    heeeeeey chat. hey.
    So previews of the new Prey game went up and this video of parts from the first hour is super good looking.

how spoilery is this? I loved prey, haters be damned. And if this one has an intro that's even half as cool as the original's I don't wanna know about it.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I would have been much happier if the new Prey was a sequel to the only triple-A video game to ever star a Native American that wasn't also a massively racist caricature

Assassin's 3 Creed didn't tick that box?

• Options

he should have been an account executive for a sports agency in the big city and then aliens abduct you and one of them makes you fill out one of those government forms and when your character checks "native american" in the ethnicity box you're like "ohhhh"

• Options

I'd settle for just red dead redemption all over again on PC this time

• Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    That spoiler totp flash opens for me every time i click into the thread.

I think it will follow me into my dreams.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

Oh, that's right

But, unfortunately, I don't give a shit about Assassin's Creed. Also, wasn't that character, like Brave Native Warrior Man? Because that's, like... saying an AC game starring a ninja is good representation for Japanese characters in video games.

• Options
    Aioua wrote: »

jehezus

you couldn't try to take that bad of a photo

He looks like one of the Splicers from bioshock

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

Oh, that's right

But, unfortunately, I don't give a shit about Assassin's Creed. Also, wasn't that character, like Brave Native Warrior Man? Because that's, like... saying an AC game starring a ninja is good representation for Japanese characters in video games.
    I didn't feel like it was that bad of a character. He was pretty nuanced. He's no Aveline, but he wasn't terrible.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
This discussion has been closed.