Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Cat [chat]

15657596162100

Posts

  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    is any of this even meaningful etc

    Probably not. Constantly doing meaningful shit is tiring and leaves no time for vidja.

    but vidyas are even more boring than navel gazing introspection

    *looks disgustedly at steam and origin*

    descCouscousMrMister
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    but some people have things, right

    i am a natural sad sacker, hungry person, high class aspirant

    you commonly bookend thoughts with 'buuuut then again my gf and i talked about dog orgasms on our first date so maybe i'm biased', and other socially unusual morbid/scientific benchmarks

    desc is a morose aesthetic-fukkboi preoccupied with imagery and the iconography of subcultures (cars, sad women, et cetera)

    so then, when we come to people who don't have especially strong, memetic personalities with recognizable constructs and repeatable patterns

    are they the boring, dead eyed weirdos

    or we the self indulgent performers

    hmmm

    ok first of all that was a second date and second of all it was hyena clitorises

    Third of all good point that is an example of how I am in real life

    (first date I did talk about getting freedom groped at the airport though)

    lel I was 100% going to write 'it was hyena clitorises not dog orgasms'

    missed my opportunity

    But if an off-topic thread isn't the place to enjoy performative personas, where is? This is a great venue.

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    jungleroomxShivahnFroThulhuMrMister
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx And I said, hol up Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    is any of this even meaningful etc

    Probably not. Constantly doing meaningful shit is tiring and leaves no time for vidja.

    but vidyas are even more boring than navel gazing introspection

    *looks disgustedly at steam and origin*

    *gasp*

    Make. Time.
    HappylilElf
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    also while we're using the word morbid: comorbidity

    i find that positively euphonic but never have a reason to use it

    co... morbidity...

  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    but some people have things, right

    i am a natural sad sacker, hungry person, high class aspirant

    you commonly bookend thoughts with 'buuuut then again my gf and i talked about dog orgasms on our first date so maybe i'm biased', and other socially unusual morbid/scientific benchmarks

    desc is a morose aesthetic-fukkboi preoccupied with imagery and the iconography of subcultures (cars, sad women, et cetera)

    so then, when we come to people who don't have especially strong, memetic personalities with recognizable constructs and repeatable patterns

    are they the boring, dead eyed weirdos

    or we the self indulgent performers

    hmmm

    ok first of all that was a second date and second of all it was hyena clitorises

    Third of all good point that is an example of how I am in real life

    (first date I did talk about getting freedom groped at the airport though)

    lel I was 100% going to write 'it was hyena clitorises not dog orgasms'

    missed my opportunity

    But if an off-topic thread isn't the place to enjoy performative personas, where is? This is a great venue.

    o yeah i ain't saying it's bad

  • jungleroomxjungleroomx And I said, hol up Registered User regular
    [Chat] is the comfy old smelly pair of shoes we all wear.

    I know at least some of you smell.

    Make. Time.
    FroThulhuwandering
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    It's not inaccurate to say that I do not attempt to present a persona, here, such that in person I am similar (Cleric has said I am "more silly," actually), but the particular kinds of weirdness that come our are mirrored reflections of y'all and my joke impulses are only made flesh by the starting off points that chat presents.

    Which is to say it is you who are weird.

    It is we who are the reflections, and you who is real?

    Yes.

  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    but some people have things, right

    i am a natural sad sacker, hungry person, high class aspirant

    you commonly bookend thoughts with 'buuuut then again my gf and i talked about dog orgasms on our first date so maybe i'm biased', and other socially unusual morbid/scientific benchmarks

    desc is a morose aesthetic-fukkboi preoccupied with imagery and the iconography of subcultures (cars, sad women, et cetera)

    so then, when we come to people who don't have especially strong, memetic personalities with recognizable constructs and repeatable patterns

    are they the boring, dead eyed weirdos

    or we the self indulgent performers

    hmmm

    We are the reoccurring extras of [chat]. Like the guy who runs the Klingon restaurant in DS9. Completely forgettable but part of the constant background.

    ...are you denying that you consistently do a bit in chat?

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    but some people have things, right

    i am a natural sad sacker, hungry person, high class aspirant

    you commonly bookend thoughts with 'buuuut then again my gf and i talked about dog orgasms on our first date so maybe i'm biased', and other socially unusual morbid/scientific benchmarks

    desc is a morose aesthetic-fukkboi preoccupied with imagery and the iconography of subcultures (cars, sad women, et cetera)

    so then, when we come to people who don't have especially strong, memetic personalities with recognizable constructs and repeatable patterns

    are they the boring, dead eyed weirdos

    or we the self indulgent performers

    hmmm

    ok first of all that was a second date and second of all it was hyena clitorises

    Third of all good point that is an example of how I am in real life

    (first date I did talk about getting freedom groped at the airport though)

    lel I was 100% going to write 'it was hyena clitorises not dog orgasms'

    missed my opportunity

    But if an off-topic thread isn't the place to enjoy performative personas, where is? This is a great venue.

    You are now in charge of my biography.

    credeiki
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    @Tcheldor are you a new chatter have you been properly welcomed yet

    Tell us about yourself

    Are you a happy camper

    sig.gif
  • TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    @Tcheldor are you a new chatter have you been properly welcomed yet

    Tell us about yourself

    Are you a happy camper

    I usually just lurk chat during work. I don't' usually talk up much. Always feels a bit like you're standing on the outside ring of a circle of friends who are chatting.

    League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx And I said, hol up Registered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    @Tcheldor are you a new chatter have you been properly welcomed yet

    Tell us about yourself

    Are you a happy camper

    I usually just lurk chat during work. I don't' usually talk up much. Always feels a bit like you're standing on the outside ring of a circle of friends who are chatting.

    Speak then. Be heard.

    If I'm tolerated I'm certain you will be.

    Make. Time.
  • FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    God damn if I'm not terrified of the [chat] persona I'd develop if I posted more often

    Nova_C wrote: »
    "I'm arresting you for failing to check yourself. You have the right to wreck yourself."
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    @Tcheldor are you a new chatter have you been properly welcomed yet

    Tell us about yourself

    Are you a happy camper

    I usually just lurk chat during work. I don't' usually talk up much. Always feels a bit like you're standing on the outside ring of a circle of friends who are chatting.

    NOW YOU ARE THE CENTER

    WE HAVE PUSHED YOU THERE AND ARE CHANTING "DANCE, DANCE, DANCE"

    NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

    Hahnsoo1Powerpuppies
  • TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    @Tcheldor are you a new chatter have you been properly welcomed yet

    Tell us about yourself

    Are you a happy camper

    I usually just lurk chat during work. I don't' usually talk up much. Always feels a bit like you're standing on the outside ring of a circle of friends who are chatting.

    Speak then. Be heard.

    If I'm tolerated I'm certain you will be.

    Not worried about being tolerated, just don't have a ton to say I suppose. I guess someone should introduce me to the [chat] crew. @Blameless Cleric

    League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
    jungleroomx
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    tcheldor is a diamond support main
    also a member of the tribe

    ...I am not a stalker!

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    EddyPowerpuppies
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx And I said, hol up Registered User regular
    Q: How do you know one of the systems you admin has old people using it?

    A: When one of the failed login attempts was under the username "How do I scan legal documents?"

    Make. Time.
    RiemannLives
  • descdesc the '87 stick up kids Registered User regular
    I feel like I am pretty similar online and irl idk

    I think I am angrier in real life

    skippydumptruck
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy RESIST. Registered User regular
    off-topic x-post of adoration from the russia(?) thread. @Desktop Hippie
    I find it darkly amusing that SCROTUS* is ranting about "fake news" and "illegal leaks" without realising that each of those things would cancel out the other.

    *So-Called Ruler of the United States

    I love this post soooooooooo much. SCROTUS. Brilliant!

  • TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    tcheldor is a diamond support main
    also a member of the tribe

    ...I am not a stalker!

    @credeiki at least I've told you 50% of that myself!

    League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
    credeiki
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    desc your brilliant luster is present on the internet and in person

    surrealitycheck
  • SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Tcheldor, if it makes you feel any better, I was feeling overwhelmed by and despairing at my lack of posting ability right up until I started posting and then also past that point up to the current time.

    hth

    icon.png facebookIcon.png tumblrIcon.png
    is this how nations are born
    FroThulhuHahnsoo1
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx And I said, hol up Registered User regular
    @credeiki

    Shadowrun Returns. I am a pistol toting decker.

    Did I screw myself with this pick?

    Make. Time.
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    o shit we got another heeb?

    *makes potato pancakes*

    credeikiTcheldorHahnsoo1
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    credeiki

    Shadowrun Returns. I am a pistol toting decker.

    Did I screw myself with this pick?

    Nope, pistol decker is always legit!
    I just wouldn't suggest it in SR:HK cause the NPC decker is so cool and the most story-tied and as such should come along to most missions.

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    jungleroomx
  • TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    @Tcheldor are you a new chatter have you been properly welcomed yet

    Tell us about yourself

    Are you a happy camper

    I usually just lurk chat during work. I don't' usually talk up much. Always feels a bit like you're standing on the outside ring of a circle of friends who are chatting.

    NOW YOU ARE THE CENTER

    WE HAVE PUSHED YOU THERE AND ARE CHANTING "DANCE, DANCE, DANCE"

    NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

    GAL, I LIVE FOR THIS.

    WATCH MY HUSTLE!

    Who wants to dance with me?

    League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
    Shivahn
  • FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    o shit we got another heeb?

    *makes potato pancakes*

    Chu, did you know that potato pancakes

    Are fucking amazing

    ?

    Nova_C wrote: »
    "I'm arresting you for failing to check yourself. You have the right to wreck yourself."
    Tcheldorjungleroomxthatassemblyguy
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    dang if someone got pregnant last night that baby would be born on my 30th birthday

    i'm like, a third through a long life
    maybe two fifths through what i'll probably live to if nothing changes

  • jungleroomxjungleroomx And I said, hol up Registered User regular
    I am how I present myself in all situations.

    Yes, I'm this horrible in rl.

    Make. Time.
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    o shit we got another heeb?

    *makes potato pancakes*

    Chu, did you know that potato pancakes

    Are fucking amazing

    ?

    i did, i'm proud to say

  • TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    @credeiki I'm actually doing nothing tonight, if I streamed some league, would you (anyone else?) want to watch?

    League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    wait who am i kidding

    like 46% through my life probably

  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    i had a little alcohol and i am feeling weepy and sort of winky-esque

    i miss that little sodomite

  • TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    @Organichu

    Cry not good sir; plenty of time to up your life expectancy!

    Tcheldor on
    League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    but some people have things, right

    i am a natural sad sacker, hungry person, high class aspirant

    you commonly bookend thoughts with 'buuuut then again my gf and i talked about dog orgasms on our first date so maybe i'm biased', and other socially unusual morbid/scientific benchmarks

    desc is a morose aesthetic-fukkboi preoccupied with imagery and the iconography of subcultures (cars, sad women, et cetera)

    so then, when we come to people who don't have especially strong, memetic personalities with recognizable constructs and repeatable patterns

    are they the boring, dead eyed weirdos

    or we the self indulgent performers

    hmmm

    We are the reoccurring extras of [chat]. Like the guy who runs the Klingon restaurant in DS9. Completely forgettable but part of the constant background.

    ...are you denying that you consistently do a bit in chat?

    I really don't do a bit in [chat]. I am very much how I am in person as I am in here. I might be more controlled in person do to social norms?

    03x29di.png
    jungleroomx
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    credeiki

    Shadowrun Returns. I am a pistol toting decker.

    Did I screw myself with this pick?
    Pistol Decker is a fine choice, especially for the first game (The deckers in the next two games are good enough on their own, although a PC decker will always be superior). Just make sure you pick up some points in Charisma for getting Etiquette skills, because those unlock a lot of conversation options. This is true for all three games.

    Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    credeikijungleroomxzepherin
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    credeiki I'm actually doing nothing tonight, if I streamed some league, would you (anyone else?) want to watch?

    I think tonight is instead reserved to play more visual novel

    Even high-quality support play cannot compare to a well-designed story of social manipulation and lesbian sex.

    credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    Kana
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    but some people have things, right

    i am a natural sad sacker, hungry person, high class aspirant

    you commonly bookend thoughts with 'buuuut then again my gf and i talked about dog orgasms on our first date so maybe i'm biased', and other socially unusual morbid/scientific benchmarks

    desc is a morose aesthetic-fukkboi preoccupied with imagery and the iconography of subcultures (cars, sad women, et cetera)

    so then, when we come to people who don't have especially strong, memetic personalities with recognizable constructs and repeatable patterns

    are they the boring, dead eyed weirdos

    or we the self indulgent performers

    hmmm

    We are the reoccurring extras of [chat]. Like the guy who runs the Klingon restaurant in DS9. Completely forgettable but part of the constant background.

    ...are you denying that you consistently do a bit in chat?

    I really don't do a bit in [chat]. I am very much how I am in person as I am in here. I might be more controlled in person do to social norms?

    Hm, I see...

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    so taco bell chapel proposal in person had the same results as text message
    so many holes in my body from being shot down

    Bless your heart.
  • kedinikkedinik Registered User regular
    I'm Spartacus

This discussion has been closed.