As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Cat [chat]

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    I physically like Delta's aircraft. That is, they are typically slightly bigger than other airlines in terms of legroom etc.

For other people this is a minor comfort but for me it means I can basically feel like I'm in first class no matter what

There's SO MUCH leg room

But I hate that they constantly overbook flights, I've never flown with them and felt comfortable that I was definitely going to get on the the plane and wasn't going to be asked to take a different flight

Arch dude

I think you kind of always have a lot of leg room don't you

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you this simple question

Has anyone ever said "oh this is too much legroom"?

No they have not

Nothing further, your honor

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    You know i own this Verinatude game and have never installed it?

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    ... The Rock ... remake ...

Don't you dare give Hollywood any ideas.

It's you. You're the rocketman.

Twitch Streaming basically all week
    SniperGuyGaming on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
    I imagine @Jacobkosh is covered head to toe in Mann Co. logos

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    ... The Rock ... remake ...

Don't you dare give Hollywood any ideas.

It's you. You're the rocketman.

I legit just read this in Nick Cage's voice, then just started doing lines from Face/Off

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    My review of every single coach airline seat I've sat in:

It is much too small. There is not enough space in any dimension. My shoulders are broader than the seat along my upper back. The adjustable headrest cannot touch my head. Not even the base of my skull. Even if i slouch my knees are permanently stuck into the seat in front of me except Jet Blue where there are a few millimeters. If the person in front of me reclines then all hope is lost. At no point can I even use the tray table.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    You know i own this Verinatude game and have never installed it?

this is like 85% of my steam library

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I just try not to fly more than once a year if possible because flying sucks and we weren't meant to be airborne ground pls k thx

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

It is much too small. There is not enough space in any dimension. My shoulders are broader than the seat along my upper back. The adjustable headrest cannot touch my head. Not even the base of my skull. Even if i slouch my knees are permanently stuck into the seat in front of me except Jet Blue where there are a few millimeters. If the person in front of me reclines then all hope is lost. At no point can I even use the tray table.

Abolish the air travel system.

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    On the one hand that was a sick burn by siggles

On the other hand Desc is defending my honor in public

On the third hand I don't want to put Desc against SiG with her new power level

On the fourth hand can I just say I came out here to have a good time and I'm just feeling so attacked rn

On the fifth hand I should probably stop over thinking this and get out of bed

But on the sixth hand I have to teach tonight and there's a cuddly kitten

Have you tried being the approximate size of middle schooler

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

The seatbelt alone can bring a large man who is honestly watching his weight and trying very hard to tears. Anything else is without hope.

Damn Arch with six hands you can jerk off like three people at once.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i was 6' tall in middle school

but i only weighed like 130 so i could fit in places

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Flying is punishment for our sin of oil dependence.

If we were a moral species, we wouldn't waste all that energy flying through the air, filling our skies with CO2.
    We'd leisurely travel on efficient, clean, and spacious trains.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    Chanus wrote: »

This is bullshit

You're bullshit

Why didn't you share at least a little

*Goes and sits comfortably in an airplane in a huff*

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Damn Arch with six hands you can jerk off like three people at once.
    Synchronized orgasms

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I have found that airplane seating is dramatically improved by dating a small person and bringing them

So much more space

Also I got in and the alarm was going off, good times. I think the cleaning staff accidentally set it off because I was not in early enough to open the door for them? Ugh.

• Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    I heard this morning on NPR that Ice-T is 59 years old today.

Finn should be looking to get his pension soon, right? Or is he above the mandatory retirement that I assume cops have.

This is bullshit

You're bullshit

i would have happily given you a bit of my height and avoided the osgood-schlatter

can we just get sub orbital flights going already

god what is this the dark ages

No one can go against SiG at her current power level

Do you know how many spells she can cast per day now

So we have to be on our best behavior and when she comes in the thread you curtsy and say "good morrow Lady SiGmar" or else...

I N F R A C T I O N S

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    can we just get sub orbital flights going already

god what is this the dark ages

I mean, technically, current commercial airlines are suborbital.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    We should bring back the curtsy

We're a slovenly and impolite society of phone-stare-ers now

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    No one can go against SiG at her current power level

Do you know how many spells she can cast per day now

So we have to be on our best behavior and when she comes in the thread you curtsy and say "good morrow Lady SiGmar" or else...

I N F R A C T I O N S

desc has been warned for this post

Bless your heart.
    i want superorbital flights

says the ghost wearing a hoodie. Can't even be bothered to put on a tie.

I'm not huge on travel or scary technology but I'd consider teleport devices if they existed.

I mean like "boom! you're at work now" would be pretty sweet.

says the ghost wearing a hoodie. Can't even be bothered to put on a tie.

I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat

I'm not huge on travel or scary technology but I'd consider teleport devices if they existed.

except that the process is existentially horrifying

So is existing

So is existing

fair

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular

The front half of your cat is also at work, because we was trying to rub against your leg just as you zapped yourself.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Eh

No different from every other moment

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Congratulations everyone I am on my way home

Neco on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I'd be 100% okay if they changed from air travel to like a global bullet train system. Even if it was 50% slower.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

This is bullshit

You're bullshit

i would have happily given you a bit of my height and avoided the osgood-schlatter

Did someone say Osgood

Osgood-INGRID-OLIVER-day-of-the-doctor-b.jpg

Twitch Streaming basically all week
    SniperGuyGaming on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I like airplanes

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Also orbits

This discussion has been closed.