As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Cat [chat]

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Not Orbitz so much, though

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    I like airplanes

i like turtles.

Bless your heart.
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    You can jerk off 12 dicks with 6 hands

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Arch I have a new sig

are YOU on the beer list?
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular

You got some big-ass hands or jerking some really tiny dicks

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
    Line up two dicks tip to tip

Execute one seamless stroke along full length of both shafts

Silicon valley did a bit about this

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

are you watching silicon valley

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    mentioning osgood-schlatter brings back fond high school memories

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Flying out of CVG today, on American. Thusfar everything has been remarkably hassle free. Systems are running efficiently, my checked bag was no upcharge, and my backpack counts as a personal item and not a billable carry-on.

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    I can't remember the last time I was on an airplane…

Is that for the best?

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Now, to find an empty gate to spin poi in.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    It seems trivial to me that we exist only as molecules in motion, rather than static arrangements, and that as molecules are replaceable by identical ones, all essential things cannot be due to the identity of individual particles. Thus, the person that exists from t1 to t2 is fundamentally different from the person who exists from t2 to t3, and that relationship would be the same whether nothing happened at t2 or the person were suddenly switched three feet to the right, but otherwise identical.

Therefore get over it and teleport everywhere :P

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Now, to find an empty gate to spin poi in.

wait is this still part of finding the most efficient way to jerk off a large number of people?

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    So last night I discovered my gf's puke smells fairly minor and inoffensive compared to e.g. mine

Maybe it's because she's a vegan

Anyway I hope I didn't poison her

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    EM is always into the weirdest shit

Bless your heart.
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    So last night I discovered my gf's puke smells fairly minor and inoffensive compared to e.g. mine

Maybe it's because she's a vegan

Anyway I hope I didn't poison her

did you do a taste test to make sure

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Shivahn wrote: »
    It seems trivial to me that we exist only as molecules in motion, rather than static arrangements, and that as molecules are replaceable by identical ones, all essential things cannot be due to the identity of individual particles. Thus, the person that exists from t1 to t2 is fundamentally different from the person who exists from t2 to t3, and that relationship would be the same whether nothing happened at t2 or the person were suddenly switched three feet to the right, but otherwise identical.

This makes a lot of assumptions about identity re: particles

Also particles are never identical as one of their properties is always necessarily different, i.e. their locations in space!

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    1500 tabs

1500 fucking tabs, 21st?

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    i would never step in a teleporter

Organichu wrote: »
    1500 tabs

1500 fucking tabs, 21st?

Yeah that's way too much soda

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    1500 tabs

1500 fucking tabs, 21st?
    there's a lot of internet out there and i need to inject it all

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Also particles are never identical as one of their properties is always necessarily different, i.e. their locations in space!

Assumptions which are true, and can be shown by destructive and constructive interference, iirc?

I recall reading a blog post by an angry quantum guy who wanted to yell at philosophers over this very thing :P

But in any case there is no such thing as absolute position, so all that matters is relative position...

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Line up two dicks tip to tip

Execute one seamless stroke along full length of both shafts

so this this like the Uber pool of handjobs? Do I need to pay more ot get my own hand?

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Outlook (the program) is killing me. Every so often it decides that there is 1 unread message even though I clicked everything. Then I need to search the server and it will have marked one of my read emails as unread.

Can't live with that notification number staying active.

It's the hassle-most hassle shit I want a different email program. How am I supposed to work under these CONDITIONS?????????????

PSN: Honkalot
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    1500 tabs

1500 fucking tabs, 21st?

Someone asked me if RAM could be measured in terabytes the other day and I was all "haha that'd be totally unnecessary"

I stand corrected

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

This reminds me that if you take a random C40+ molecule (maybe c50?) there is almost no chance that its particular arrangement has ever occurred before.

I ate an engineer
    I'm thinking way too much about the logistics of that silicon valley scene but I'll summarize it as "Even if you managed to pair up dicks of similar length/girth to achieve as close to a seamless stroke between the two as possible, it's probably a lackluster experience."

Fuck Joe Manchin
  • HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Outlook (the program) is killing me. Every so often it decides that there is 1 unread message even though I clicked everything. Then I need to search the server and it will have marked one of my read emails as unread.

Can't live with that notification number staying active.

It's the hassle-most hassle shit I want a different email program. How am I supposed to work under these CONDITIONS?????????????

I found switching from All to Unread and back to All usually clears it.

sig.gif
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I have two copies of Phantasy Star Zero, but that's not a spaceship.

one time I had like, 4 tabs open and I was like what am I doing with my life

you guys are a bunch of degenerates

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Having more than like five or six tabs open seems like it defeats the point of tabs

Assumptions which are true, and can be shown by destructive and constructive interference, iirc?

I recall reading a blog post by an angry quantum guy who wanted to yell at philosophers over this very thing :P

But in any case there is no such thing as absolute position, so all that matters is relative position...

the real issue is that we don't understand consciousness or even qualitative experience enough to make assumptions about duplicating or destroying brains. i wouldn't step into that thing.

Ilpala wrote: »
    I'm thinking way too much about the logistics of that silicon valley scene but I'll summarize it as "Even if you managed to pair up dicks of similar length/girth to achieve as close to a seamless stroke between the two as possible, it's probably a lackluster experience."

oh so it's about you now

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    @Sir Landshark did you know you get the achievement for killing the Rat Ogre only if you land the killing blow? Yeah, that's why @OnTheLastCastle has the achievement for it and we don't.

Poaching.

I called that out last night as I did it and read the cheevo

I'm sorry that I killed hundreds of guys more than you both with my supreme witch hunter gunz

You also have another ('secret') achievement we don't have. What else were you doing behind our backs?

Hue hue hue

I have no idea... was it returning a time? Let me look

Shark said we might play tomorrow night

We all have it, I might do the tutorial again now

@elki it appears to be killing. 5 guys one grenade but I thought you had that too

ooo culinary fight club is coming here.
    ehhh $40 a ticket cant afford that shit right now

Bless your heart.
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i don't know anything about quantum mechanics but i support EM because science has gotten a little too uppity lately

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Lets see, gmail, D&D, G&T, fallen london, occasional other browsing/search tabs.

Combine that with work stuff and I have another 6 or so there, often more if trying to make assignments or grade stuff though.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    The only time I have more than a couple of tabs open is if I'm going down a rabbit hole on a shopping site cause I'll pull up a new tab for each product.

are YOU on the beer list?
    Ilpala wrote: »

oh so it's about you now

If I'm the one getting my dick jerked off, I should fucking hope! It's a service!

Fuck Joe Manchin
This discussion has been closed.