As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Cat [chat]

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    um why are we not talking about how you can now, for $600, host your wedding at taco bell

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    tcheldor is better than me at league of legends

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Neco they're going to switch me to injections if my labwork drawn yesterday isn't up to snuff

I can help instruct you on IM injections if you like

neco go to your doctor instead of getting injection methodology advice on the internet jesus christ.

Isn't this injection methodology advice, tho?

No it's advice on where to receive injection methodology advice

are YOU on the beer list?
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Injection Methodology of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints got it

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    THATS IT IM GOING TO 4CHAN FOR ADVICE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Injection Methodology of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints got it

I mean there's a few good places where you could tell them to stick a needle I guess.

• navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    I'm trying to parse that Chomsky quote. I mean first off the idea that Nixon was charismatic threw me for a loop, but I'll just ignore that. Then when he said "honest, charismatic figure" my first thought was Obama, because I consider Obama charismatic and reasonably honest. But I guess by "figure" he means, like, "fascist, demagogic, racist figure"? So I guess he's saying if someone comes along who is charismatic, and honest, and a racist demagogue, then we'd be in trouble? But then how can you be both honest and also a racist demagogue? I guess if your racism was sincere and wasn't just craven? I don't know. Anyway I presume whatever definition of 'honest' he's using doesn't apply to Trump, so if Chomsky is right, Trump, as an "obvious crook", will eventually "destroy himself".

Obama doesn't fit the figurehead model in the quote because he never tried the thing Chomsky dreaded: point to a new "enemy" as the cause of our problems.

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    um why are we not talking about how you can now, for $600, host your wedding at taco bell

Giantbomb is on it

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    EM sounding very spiritual to me right now.

No, we can't define consciousness with a purely physical paradigm.

yet

ever

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Because we're not old and knew about this weeks ago. Old.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

damn

*wanders off into the forest*

Also spool since you don't bother giving ME fatherly advice I'm just going to make the blunderbuss and flintlock all kitted out and keep the percussion rifle stock.

Neco they're going to switch me to injections if my labwork drawn yesterday isn't up to snuff

neco go to your doctor instead of getting injection methodology advice on the internet jesus christ.

It's a more broad medical advice methodology that has applicable takeaways.

damn

oh hi mark!

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

Do a barrel roll?

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Confirmed Bleric is magical because I was just about to ask spool where she was since I haven't seen her here in a morning or two and as I started drafting this she posted.

Yeah I'm glued to my phone for much of my life but when Pinecone shows up in often let it die or even forget it places

I'M BACK THO

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    Shivahn wrote: »

Am I horrifying

I feel like my philosophies are practically tailored to horrify you sometimes!

If your philosophies were right, they would be.

• navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Also by honest he just meant someone who truely believed in the premise so their position doesn't self destruct as corruption or hypocrisy.

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular

yet

ever

Nah.

Also spool since you don't bother giving ME fatherly advice I'm just going to make the blunderbuss and flintlock all kitted out and keep the percussion rifle stock.

I knew you could make a solid choice if i gave you the space to find your way there.

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I like how Ryckert just blindly dives into things.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

damn

Get the ice flow ready another elder is making the walk.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net

I knew you could make a solid choice if i gave you the space to find your way there.

I'm going to shoot a bullet toward Texas this weekend Spool.

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    tcheldor is better than me at league of legends

*descface*

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
    desc wrote: »

Do a barrel roll?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaCzGqTXa70

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

Do a barrel roll?

I feel like 4chan has must have changed a lot since you last saw it.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.

damn

Get the ice flow ready another elder is making the walk.

oh don't go to too much fuss i'll just drift off and die alone without a big to-do

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    You know, I've been on PA for almost 10 years and just found out about a month ago that bleric is spools kid.

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Isn't it pretty easy to define consciousness as just the process of the brain physically doing stuff like the difference between the program and the program actually running?

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Shivahn wrote: »

Am I horrifying

I feel like my philosophies are practically tailored to horrify you sometimes!

If your philosophies were right, they would be.

So if you weren't blind, you'd be paralyzed by horror :P

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

yet

ever

*shuffles around a few dozen atoms in spools hippocampus, changing his opinion*

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

Do a barrel roll?

I feel like 4chan has must have changed a lot since you last saw it.

Oh right

Elect Steve bannon?

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    (jk ilu <3 )

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

No it's advice on where to receive injection methodology advice

It's injection methodology advice by the transitive property.

vRyue2p.png
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Isn't it pretty easy to define consciousness as just the process of the brain physically doing stuff like the difference between the program and the program actually running?

The brain does stuff unconsciously as well.

Or even after death.

Brains!

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    You know, I've been on PA for almost 10 years and just found out about a month ago that bleric is spools kid.

I've only been here for like two and a half years tho so

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Uh oh I think yhe trazadone is wor

but

everybody is spools kid

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

hahaha WHAT??

vRyue2p.png
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Is it time

Are we finally putting Chanus on the ice floe?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
This discussion has been closed.