As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]ing from home

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    I don't have a new girlfriend, and haven't dated at all in 2017. Brothers, I think we need solidarity. Either I get a new girlfriend, or none of us get a girlfriend. Let us struggle as a collective.

You want me to be single again damn ok

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I was confused

it was 3am and vh wasn't streaming

internet problems, brover cleveland?

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I don't have a new girlfriend, and haven't dated at all in 2017. Brothers, I think we need solidarity. Either I get a new girlfriend, or none of us get a girlfriend. Let us struggle as a collective.

I wish there was another way, but my hands are tied.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

I can't abide by that.

But I could probably get you laid.

*ponders*

Nah, I could definitely get you laid.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Ugh. Class C Shitstorm today. Ah, the joys of IBS.

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I was confused

I was dropping all the frames, I think my connection was just bad tonight.

vRyue2p.png
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

I wish there was another way, but my hands are tied.

Individual Autonomy?

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I was confused

I was dropping all the frames, I think my connection was just bad tonight.

that's too bad.

I guess I will play Just Cause 3 in the interim.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Ugh. Class C Shitstorm today. Ah, the joys of IBS.

literally a shitstorm

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Elki I'm breaking your strike

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I dated, stopped dating in disgust, and gained 20 pounds

never date

rRwz9.gif
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

never date

Wasn't there somebody you were getting along well with?

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    look it doesn't take dating or stopping dating to gain 20 pounds

trust me

trust me

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    Ronald D. Moore, being a good writer, puts a lot of personal investment into Jake Sisko. This works in his favor because, also, being a good writer, RDM attracts the attention of people with a talent for writing, who can't help but feel invested in Jake Sisko when he gets writerly.

That's my hypothesis and I'm sticking to it.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

never date

We'll this doesn't take rocket science. We're pairing you up with Elki.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

never date

[Chat] Dating Service

Because your misery is our amusement

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    butts

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

never date

[Chat] Dating Service

Because our misery is our amusement

vRyue2p.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

never date

[Chat] Dating Service

Also I sell videos of the compulsory physical acts of love

Wait that sounds quite rapey. I was more going for mutual unhappiness

All sex is rape. #andreadworkin

• The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    *facerollin'*

*facerollin'*

*facerollin'*

*Archon King ->> Squad Wipe*

...I don't know whether or not to complain about how bullshitty the Archon King is. There's no real strategy to beat him... but the Rulers, and that specific Ruler, is basically the only challenge the game can offer late game squads. It's just... a bit much?

*shrug*

*Preps 'B' Team*

With Love and Courage
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Feral wrote: »

never date

there was one person I liked and that ended poorly and I kind of really don't like that person at all now, and then a few people I was deeply lukewarm on

rRwz9.gif
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

never date

[Chat] Dating Service

Now that's a dating service slogan I can get behind.

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    ok, done watching Welcome to the NHK. That got quite emotional!

...I probably should make better decisions wrt hours of sleep, but I haven't really been feeling the consequences so...

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

I can't abide by that.

*ponders*

Wait, you can do this?

Neco wrote: »

I can't abide by that.

*ponders*

Wait, you can do this?

:D

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Hmm.

I was stressing at home to get a video done before a meeting. I asked to postpone the meeting 15 minutes which was granted so that I could get the video ready.

Then I ran into further trouble and now if I leave from home I'll be 30 minutes late in stead of 15.

So I asked to run the meeting at the original time and that I would call in instead. But no answer. So do I leave or do I not leave. I can't do a skype meeting from the car, and if they don't want me to call in then I'll be as many minutes late as I stay here.

Hmm wat a mystery how to do things no clear solution hmm.

PSN: Honkalot

never date

there was one person I liked and that ended poorly and I kind of really don't like that person at all now, and then a few people I was deeply lukewarm on

:(

I agree though, dating is bad.

Honk wrote: »
    Hmm.

I was stressing at home to get a video done before a meeting. I asked to postpone the meeting 15 minutes which was granted so that I could get the video ready.

Then I ran into further trouble and now if I leave from home I'll be 30 minutes late in stead of 15.

So I asked to run the meeting at the original time and that I would call in instead. But no answer. So do I leave or do I not leave. I can't do a skype meeting from the car, and if they don't want me to call in then I'll be as many minutes late as I stay here.

Hmm wat a mystery how to do things no clear solution hmm.

Give an additional 15 minutes and try again. Then 15 more.

You might be 1 hour late, but you have a legitimate business-related reason for it.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

The wife wasn't happy about going back to live with her mother, but solidarity with bros is important.

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    I haven't dated recently either because I'm in a loving long term relationship

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k

me too!

• KanaKana Registered User regular

I certainly don't condone this sort of perverse lifestyle and I hope none of our young posters are reading this

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    edited February 2017

I can't abide by that.

*ponders*

Wait, you can do this?

:D

*fills out online dating profile and sends it to Feral*

OMG FIX THIS

Neco on
    The dating profile is a poorly drawn cat

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I fell super asleep at the end, but it was enough to complete the backup. Now I'm only late for stuff.

staring-cat.png

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    The dating profile is a poorly drawn cat

That's no cat

It's a kitty roo!

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
    A people ready for adventure

Your novel is a huge success at Court. There's very little that they like better than stories about rock-jawed British manhood knocking villainous continentals about in the name of the Empire. Some of the Court's more delicate flowers swoon at the sweatier moments.

The common folk of London like it even more. Sales are astronomical. A swathe of young adventurers signs up at the docks, convinced that your Mountain of Youth is real. Several treasure-hunters knock on your door. They demand directions and promise you a share of their entirely imagined loot.

rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.