As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Favorite Pin and Why?

LXAKA1287LXAKA1287 FreelancerAkron, OHRegistered User regular
I originally asked this in the PinnyPals Slack, but was encouraged to ask here and allow others to expand their answers.

So, what is your favorite Pinny Arcade Pin? Or what pin means the most to you? Why?

For me, I would have to say my Professor Pigglesworth I just picked up at South. It was the last pin I needed for my LRR collection (until they release their next pin), and had been on the hunt for a while. Was able to trade with James from LRR to get it, adding an extra layer of "cool" to this pin's story.

The pins with the most meaning are likely my East 14 Set, since that was my first PAX. If I were to ever get rid of my collection I would probably hold on to them and any other East 14 pins I have at that point. Got to go with my brother, and it's what represents where I was bit by the PAX bug.

So what about you guys?

East 14/15/16/17/18/19 - South 17/18/19

I'm on Pinny Pals! - Find Me here!
I swear I'm not a completionist!

• Options
    zwitterionzwitterion Registered User regular
    Trading fodder for the Cinnabon pin at the West trading event. Had the rest of the set and really didn't expect to get it as I'm one of the less serious traders. Jerry kinda snuck it onto the table as I was looking down and after doing a double take I snagged it and said thanks!

#2 would be at West 2015 some guy asked me to trade my Star Wars pin for his extra Vault Boy.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    DLC because I got it for free!

• Options
    InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Wilson, easily. It was the first pin I ever got in a trade.

It was before I even got really into pins.

It was at PAX Aus 2014, late at night on the Saturday, upstairs in the smaller theatre area.
    I wish I knew who it was I traded with so I can thank them for being so amazing and kicking off what is now my favourite hobby and collection of things (I know they're big in the community, but I am horrible at remembering names/faces).

I hope they remember the trade too, they were kind enough to trade for my slightly burnished Aus13 Kemper.

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • Options
    surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    My favorite is iced coffee Kemper, because as a Bostonian it's basically my spirit animal. As for which means the most to me, I'd say zombie Tycho and Cardboard Tube Samurai, because trading for them at East 2013 was my first time meeting Mike and Jerry.

• Options
    Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    Leeroy. Because it is Leeroy... What else need be said?

Played WoW for years. Played WoW TCG.

• Options
    KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    Hannah. Because she is wood wise.

But seriously she was my first pin and I love the Daughters. All the other daughter pins aren't nearly epic enough so Hannah is still my fav.