As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]ing from home

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    facebook seems to be pushing hard for me to like fan pages of famous us generals with 50 or fewer followers

that algorithm they have is A+ i tell you hwat

maybe they should patton that technology

The Patton office will probably Grant it

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    0gpj2yoo8nfo.png

neat!

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    It's OK baby birds. Ludious will feed you. Now I'll try to drop it for a while after this, but an example of this not going away:

sorry if this was covered but the article says this was an overturning of a 2015 decision not to send the guy so I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the president/white house

it's for unrelated reasons but he's in the dossier and now he's a songbird willing to sing

thanks!

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    Alright

yall be negative nancies

That's cool. I UNDERSTAND.

Just remember who you're talking to.

Quite frankly , my track record speaks for itself

I'm pretty sure in Darkest Dungeon terms you just hit max stress and came back stronger, rather than turning into a gibbering mess.

It's the in betweens that I hate. Not knowing if Hillary would win, thinking she wouldn't, terrified me. The idea of Trump being sworn in, terrified me. Now? It's here, it's happening. The war is on the front porch. I can't do shit but donate money and engage in online activism, but hey, fighting is fighting

I never wanted things to be like this, but now that they are, my goal and wish is for us to come out stronger on the other side. I want these god damned scooby doo villains unmasked one by one.

That's why I take so much joy in the unraveling of Milo. He was undone by his own bullshit. So it goes with all shitweasels, eventually.

Ludious, I say this with all due respect:

Learn ninjutsu.

I have no idea what this means. I mean I know what the words mean, but in context

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    Alright

yall be negative nancies

That's cool. I UNDERSTAND.

Just remember who you're talking to.

Quite frankly , my track record speaks for itself

I'm pretty sure in Darkest Dungeon terms you just hit max stress and came back stronger, rather than turning into a gibbering mess.

It's the in betweens that I hate. Not knowing if Hillary would win, thinking she wouldn't, terrified me. The idea of Trump being sworn in, terrified me. Now? It's here, it's happening. The war is on the front porch. I can't do shit but donate money and engage in online activism, but hey, fighting is fighting

I never wanted things to be like this, but now that they are, my goal and wish is for us to come out stronger on the other side. I want these god damned scooby doo villains unmasked one by one.

That's why I take so much joy in the unraveling of Milo. He was undone by his own bullshit. So it goes with all shitweasels, eventually.

Ludious, I say this with all due respect:

Learn ninjutsu.

I have no idea what this means. I mean I know what the words mean, but in context

Exactly. I'm glad you understand.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I don't GeneralLee find these kinds of puns funny.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I don't GeneralLee find these kinds of puns funny.

Ammen to that.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    man i made a fkin eisenhower pun and it got botp'd what a cruel fate

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    0gpj2yoo8nfo.png

neat!

One of the few comics I've seen live (because I just don't see that much live comedy because I'm dumb) and he was a ton of fun.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Little known fact: Tav is Sarah Silverman.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    If you knew ninjitsu Trump would not worry you

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    so we're on day two of feeling like i'm getting sick but not actually getting sick

if this shit waits til the weekend i swear to fuck

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Despite what fucking overwatch teaches, ninjas can't reflect nukes

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    so we're on day two of feeling like i'm getting sick but not actually getting sick

Are you butt peeing?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i listened to mike birbiglia's half-comedy, half-slice-of-life performance about his experience with romance and the idea of being right

it was p entertaining, would listen to a new special out of 10

• Options

I'll bet your ass on it

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Despite what fucking overwatch teaches, ninjas can't reflect nukes
    I dunno, it's your word against both Overwatch and Titanfall 2.

• Options
    Preacher wrote: »

Are you butt peeing?

not yet

• Options
    cb is that fkin midha's reckoning in your av

• Options
    I like that after all these years, butt peeing is what Not Chuck contributed to chat. We knew you had it in you, and then out of you in a really gross way.

@amateurhour

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    cb is that fkin midha's reckoning in your av

he's so bitter we lied to him about the recoil pattern

idk if we even lied so much as didn't give a shit

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    So someone got into our work email today and emailed our bank and our accountant and tried to get them to send a bunch of money to some address in Iowa. Our accountant refused to do it through email since THAT'S THE GODDAMN LAW but our banker was like "Sure just send the info" and go to the point of asking which account should it come out of, business or personal but the person replied in a way that didn't make sense so she called my boss who of course told her no, I'm not trying to send a $25,000 cashier's check to Iowa.

At least now my boss has accepted that two-factor authentication is necessary...

Did you know Hotmail lacks a "sign out all sessions" option? I didn't either, until today.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    bigbiglesbe is great because he is great at both writing jokes (his first albums are just straight up joke telling with hints of bits about his anxiety) and doing the whole theme one man show thing (my grilfriend's boyfriend)

i find a lot of comics are only really good at one rather than the other, which is why i don't really give a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit about a lot of the edinburgh fringe

• Options
    So someone got into our work email today and emailed our bank and our accountant and tried to get them to send a bunch of money to some address in Iowa. Our accountant refused to do it through email since THAT'S THE GODDAMN LAW but our banker was like "Sure just send the info" and go to the point of asking which account should it come out of, business or personal but the person replied in a way that didn't make sense so she called my boss who of course told her no, I'm not trying to send a $25,000 cashier's check to Iowa.

At least now my boss has accepted that two-factor authentication is necessary...

Did you know Hotmail lacks a "sign out all sessions" option? I didn't either, until today.

JUST SEND THE FUCKING MONEY GOD DAMN IT!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

using hotmail for a business email is a problem to begin with

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

For business inquiries please contact my MySpace page

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular

JUST SEND THE FUCKING MONEY GOD DAMN IT!

Preach you lost this one. Get over it.

• Options
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

Business page has bling text everywhere and background is Nicki Minaj

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    This illness makes me even more sympathetic to people with eating disorders

To know you should try to eat, but to be revolted by it and feel no hunger

Horrific

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Coinage wrote: »

Business page has bling text everywhere and background is Nicki Minaj
    IR2WFLm.jpg

Ludious on
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    VETLb6D.jpg
    psht when have big cats ever attacked christians

wandering on
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    VETLb6D.jpg
    psht when have big cats ever attacked white christians

My GF showed me that last night. We laughed. And then we got a bit sad. And then we laughed again.

• Options
    This illness makes me even more sympathetic to people with eating disorders

To know you should try to eat, but to be revolted by it and feel no hunger

Horrific

Yeah I had a stomach ailment like that over a weekend. It's like I knew I should eat, but felt no compulsion/desire to do so. Even drinking water was a chore.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Why do I see this and only think of all the racist shit fucks spewing hate?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    is that picture suggesting we tranq muslims before we let them on a plane so white people can use them in their tinder profiles?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    no you don't 21st, when it's feeling unadventurous, vanilla eats 21stcentury

There's a dark side to me, @Ludious.

sometimes I pull on cats' tails, for instance.

i apologize profusely afterwards.

BUT I DO IT HALF-HEARTEDLY!

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular

Probably the loli Hitler first response.

(which I tried to embed, but phone posting is garage)

• Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular

Clearly you have spent seventeen seconds or more on the internet.

This discussion has been closed.