As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Blast from the past: PAX 2012 question

vedichymnvedichymn Registered User new member
edited October 2016 in PAX West
Soooooo, in 2012 Cliff Bleszinski was at PAX Prime/West and did a meet/signing event where he signed Fortnite hats and other things people brought in. That was great, but two other people were also part of the event, and for the life of me I can't recall who and the signatures are not super readable.

Anyone else who went PAX Prime 2012 recall who else was there? I'm thinking Peter Ellis may have been one of them? Tanya Jessen was part of the Fortnite panel that year, so she may have also been there?

vedichymn on

• Options
    GundabadGundabad PAX East & Unplugged Tabletop Manager NJRegistered User regular
    If it was an official PAX event, you can still pull old con programs up in Guidebook.

• Options
    MrBroadstoneMrBroadstone Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    MrBroadstone on
  • Options
    HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    Gundabad wrote: »
    If it was an official PAX event, you can still pull old con programs up in Guidebook.

For the ones that weren't, I think there was an unofficial guide too (it's how I found out about the StarCraft II event at the Grand Hyatt).

"Perception is reality." -unknown