As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOUNTAIN MAN [CHAT]

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Blood is great. Take all my blood

Blood for the Blood God.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Blood is great. Take all my blood

Blood for the Blood God.

Milk for the Khorne flakes!

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    When I was allowed to give blood I would sit and watch it fill the bag. It fascinated me.

Of course I have asked for pictures for every surgery I have had though I haven't gotten any.

I may be an odd duck on this one. But how often can you safely see your insides?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    When I was allowed to give blood I would sit and watch it fill the bag. It fascinated me.

Of course I have asked for pictures for every surgery I have had though I haven't gotten any.

I may be an odd duck on this one. But how often can you safely see your insides?

I find that sort of thing incredibly distressing. Unluckily, my mom and my sister both work in the healthcare system so I hear a lot of distressing tales.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I've never donated blood. It's just like never masturbating, keeps you functioning at the level of an operator, and that's basically what I am.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    the human body is a disgusting sack of putrid meat

• Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    They didn't even put up a screen or anything for my vasectomy. I could have looked down and seen the doctor operating on my twig and berries. I chose not to.

• Options

I find that sort of thing incredibly distressing. Unluckily, my mom and my sister both work in the healthcare system so I hear a lot of distressing tales.

Both my parents are in healthcare. I have worked in healthcare on and off for years.

Its just biology. And I find it interesting. I mean the first time I worked on a cadaver was in high school for bio 2 and that was awesome. Except the smell. The smell made me sick to my stomach. But learning things like, damn the liver is really heavy and this is how the heart is connected to the circulatory and stuff is super interesting for me when I was younger.

The fact I am not in the medical field officially, just tangentially via epidemiology, is more because I don't like people that much.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have had two blood tests in the last month. Bruised my arms to buggery.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    They didn't even put up a screen or anything for my vasectomy. I could have looked down and seen the doctor operating on my twig and berries. I chose not to.

Then you shall never know the joy of witnessing your epididymis in living color.

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    But those adorable chubby cheeks tho

also his voice is pretty excellent

I mean at the end of the day it's still kinda weird how often he ends up in chat but I get the overall appeal I think

his videos are <1 minute and v funny

excellent for chat

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Pain is weakness leaving the body

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Krathoon wrote: »
    He can't. Stop. Eating.

https://youtu.be/77qm9aD7ZuY

I can tell.

https://youtu.be/r7Vup2ISpa4

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    the human body is a disgusting sack of putrid meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZMD_eCpEo

• Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular

Then you shall never know the joy of witnessing your epididymis in living color.

I am okay with this.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    My school's career website says
    When mailing your resume to prospective employers, it should always be accompanied by a cover letter.
    What's "mailing"?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

I am okay with this.

The Spade List exists for a reason

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Coinage wrote: »
    When mailing your resume to prospective employers, it should always be accompanied by a cover letter.
    What's "mailing"?

They make hormones for that, I think

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    good morning

i had a dream last night that rachel bloom and i were rekindling an old relationship and decided that we wanted to make it work no matter what

and then i woke up and only the front of my legs were sweating

so that's how my day started

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    What's "mailing"?

They make hormones for that, I think

Ayyyy

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    What's "mailing"?

i think you have to find a guy with a horse

• Options
    I wonder how much Spanish I could learn in a month.

• Options
    I had a dream that my car had windshield wipers on the wheels.

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    good morning

i had a dream last night that rachel bloom and i were rekindling an old relationship and decided that we wanted to make it work no matter what

Rachel Bloom could have that effect.

Do you think it was a sub-conscious reference to a particular crazy-ex, or just a generic dreamstate construct of your many crazy-exes?

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    tyrannus wrote: »

tacos
    piscina
    hola
    que tal
    como
    hablar
    zapatos

tell me when to stop

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Sweet! I get to come to work early today and take part in a meeting preparing for an event designed to standardize and quantify the labor required to perform operations.

In other words, I get to explain stuff to mid-managers who won't be hiding their contempt that we cannot function at ever reduced headcount.

• Options
    Yes. The dev diary on the new government stuff for the next Stellaris expansion is up. I am so having a hive mind to consume all before me as a burger.
    Hive Minds (Paid Feature)
    In addition to the Advanced Civics, those with the Utopia expansion also get access to a unique Authority with a highly unique playstyle: the Hive Mind. Hive Minds are species where the individuals are all part of the same, vast, psionically linked consciousness. The Immortal Hive Mind rules absolutely over the population of non-sentient worker drones, using sentient 'Autonomous Drones' (Leaders) to extend the reach of its will. Picking the Hive Mind Authority requires the Hive Mind Ethic and each can only be picked together with the other: With only one, vast and linked consciousness, the guiding values of a Hive Mind is whatever the Hive Mind player wants it to be. They have their own set of Civics that can only be used by Hive Minds, and cannot use any non-Hive Mind Civics.

All Pops from the founder species of a Hive Mind will have the Hive-Minded trait. Hive-Minded Pops are not affected by Happiness and will never form Factions, allowing Hive Minds to completely ignore internal politics... though this comes as a cost, as they also cannot benefit from the Influence boost and other benefits provided by happy Factions in a regular empire. As Hive Minds rely completely on their ability to communicate psionically with the drone population, they are also unable to rule over non Hive-Minded Pops, and any such Pops in your empire will automatically be killed over time and processed into food to feed the Hive. Similarly, Hive-Minded pops that end up in non Hive Mind empires will be cut off from the Hive and will perish over time. The only way to integrate Pops between Hive Minds and non-Hive Minds is to use the Biological Ascension Path to unlock advanced gene modding and modify them by adding or removing Hive-Minded (more on this in the next dev diary). However, Hive Minds can still coexist with other species: They have full access to diplomacy and can have non-Hive Mind subjects (and can be ruled over as subjects in turn), though non-Hive Mind empires tend to be somewhat distrustful of Hive Minds on first contact.

While Hive Minds are psionic by nature, the way they function and their connection to the Shroud is radically different from that of regular psychics, making them unable to follow the Psionic Ascension Path. Furthermore, Hive Minds are deeply biological entities, and fundamentally incompatible with the Synthetic Ascension Path. They are however perfectly suited for the Biological Ascension Path, and can make use of it to assimilate other, non-Hive Mind species into the Hive as described above.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    good morning

Rachel Bloom could have that effect.

Do you think it was a sub-conscious reference to a particular crazy-ex, or just a generic dreamstate construct of your many crazy-exes?

probably both

though i haven't even watched s2 yet so i haven't seen the show in like six months or something

• Options
    edited February 2017

tacos
    piscina
    hola
    que tal
    como
    hablar
    zapatos

tell me when to stop

El buro sabe mas que tu

tyrannus on
  • Options

tacos
    piscina
    hola
    que tal
    como
    hablar
    zapatos

tell me when to stop

El buro sabe mas que tu

es posible

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

tacos
    piscina
    hola
    que tal
    como
    hablar
    zapatos

tell me when to stop

come se dice "donger"

• Options

tacos
    piscina
    hola
    que tal
    como
    hablar
    zapatos

tell me when to stop

come se dice "donger"

pinga

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    my alarm went off right in the middle of a dream and now i'm all groggy and shit.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

I did this. The smoke had my attention... it was really dramatic. Also i could not stop laughing...

It was probably the most ridiculous situation I've ever been in

• Options

tacos
    piscina
    hola
    que tal
    como
    hablar
    zapatos

tell me when to stop

El buro sabe mas que tu

Burro has 2 r's.

?El queso es viejo y mohoso, donde esta el baño?

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

I woke up during my colonoscopy and was watching the screen

How often do you get to see inside your own butt

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular

tacos
    piscina
    hola
    que tal
    como
    hablar
    zapatos

tell me when to stop

El buro sabe mas que tu

http://imgur.com/gallery/8kUOM

• Options

I woke up during my colonoscopy and was watching the screen

How often do you get to see inside your own butt

only in my imagination

This discussion has been closed.