As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MOUNTAIN MAN [CHAT]

19495969798100»

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Put your booty on the floor
    put your booty on the. . .

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR

Let your freak flag fly

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    I brought brussels sprouts today to reheat. Gonna bomb this piece with brussels-y oniony olive oil-y reheated goodness later.

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    cash me outside is the worst meme i've seen in my long career

I've only seen oblique references

also that purple bird?

I'm getting old and out of touch, Tav.

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    A quick and neat little 100x speed video of the capture of Dragon earlier this morning by the Canadarm on the space station

Which was actually take-two, since the GPS screwed up initially and they had to wait the better part of a whole day to realign stuff.

Shoulda used a Garmin.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    Oh, it's page 100.

*informs HR that [chat] is overdue for a refresher anime sensitivity training course*

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    *informs HR that [chat] is overdue for a refresher workplace sensitivity training course*

HR response: well this is a first time offense and chat is a great performer sooooooo ::trashes complaint::

are YOU on the beer list?
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    *informs HR that [chat] is overdue for a refresher an initial workplace sensitivity training course*

jungleroomx on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    cash me outside is the worst meme i've seen in my long career

Everyone involved in taking advantage of that girl is a monster.

She's THIRTEEN. Someone made her that then exploited it.

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    a
    *informs HR that [chat] is overdue for a refresher workplace sensitivity training course*

HR response: well this is a first time offense and chat is a great performer sooooooo ::trashes complaint::

if you trash it every time it's always a first time offense too!

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    I brought brussels sprouts today to reheat. Gonna bomb this piece with brussels-y oniony olive oil-y reheated goodness later.

Isn't that banned under the 2nd and 3rd Geneva Conventions?

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Put yo one leg up

And put yo booty on the flo'

Open the door
    Get on the floor
    Everybody walk the dinosaur

War
    huh
    Good gawd yall
    What is it good for

And then a jump to the riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

To the right to the right to the right to the right
    and to the left to the left to the left to the left

The enemy's gate is down

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular

you're a fucking monster.

I'm going to mail you some cabbage soup for this

Cmon geth you bastard LEMME HAVE IT THIS TIME :(

• HounHoun Registered User regular
    I feel like I should be proud of the fact that I have no idea wtf this Cash meme is.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I no longer bringing fish because my coworker complained. So fish is telework only food.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Natalie Dormer is in Mass Effect:Andromeda.
    omg

Bless your heart.
    I feel like I should be proud of the fact that I have no idea wtf this Cash meme is.

Howbow dah?

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Geth helps those who help themselves.

I wonder since I got the last chat if I got put on geth's "good boy" list or if I'll still have to rely on the kindness of others

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular

Isn't that banned under the 2nd and 3rd Geneva Conventions?

People around here love em. We get golf ball sized sprouts that are just amazing. Last time I did that people were wondering what the delicious smell was.

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    a

if you trash it every time it's always a first time offense too!

How do you make some posts with a stray letter before the quote! Oh. My. God.

smCQ5WE.jpg
    Looked up a tutorial for a paracord pouch so I brought a soup can and 50 feet of paracord to work.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 4.3

@Thomamelas will create the new thread
    @Elki is backup

Don't test me

smCQ5WE.jpg
    632648974_Wysws-2100x20000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.