As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Same but different [Chat]

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Shit, work calls. Ten hours of (metaphorical) shit, here I come.

Pray for me [chat]...

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    The Times Square deli where I got my sausage egg and cheese is now closed because of a fire on Monday. I just learned it was because the fire started in the shitty restaurant next door which had too much grease in the ducts, which then ignited

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NYC-Firefighters-Battle-High-Rise-Fire-in-Times-Square-Seventh-Avenue-414325273.html

you monsters. you monsters! I had to go to DUNKIN DONUTS. ;_; come back soon pls i need u

Sue the restaurant for the damages done to your psyche and emotional integrity.

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    What's "cash me outside"

it will not enrich your life to know

This is what I have assumed.

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Dunkin Donuts, authentic New York City cuisine

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Shit, work calls. Ten hours of (metaphorical) shit, here I come.

Pray for me [chat]...

*snorts derisively*
    Pray? you mean, beg the magical sky daddy? Not very likely!
    *Tips fedora forward*
    *stumbles and falls on own katana*

(I hope it won't betoo shitty, dude. Godspeed.)

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    So it's snowing. Blizzard conditions, warns weather.com

But also only 1 inch of accumulation? What?

And snow day calculator is giving me a 90% chance of an early closing?

I don't believe these lies but good lord I am tired and would love to go sleep.

Blizzard is all about snow, wind and visibility not really about accumulation.

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    The Times Square deli where I got my sausage egg and cheese is now closed because of a fire on Monday. I just learned it was because the fire started in the shitty restaurant next door which had too much grease in the ducts, which then ignited

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NYC-Firefighters-Battle-High-Rise-Fire-in-Times-Square-Seventh-Avenue-414325273.html

you monsters. you monsters! I had to go to DUNKIN DONUTS. ;_; come back soon pls i need u

oh god

I've worked in restaurants before. grease build up is one of the most vile disgusting dirty things you could ever run into. It's why I don't go out to eat much. I've seen -things- that shouldn't exist in dirty restaurant kitchens.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have no knowledge of the cash me outside meme, so I think I'm doing pretty well, all things considered.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    I have not seen either of these movies and will not be watching them in the foreseeable future.

Click agree if you appreciate this insight.

I think Jackie Brown is perhaps Tarantino's best film. And it's one of my favorite openings in film. The Graduate is a very good film worth watching.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I've decided in 2017 I shouldn't read news anymore. Instead I'm just going to (when linked to an article) quickly scroll to the bottom without even reading the title, and JUST read the comments.

Same goes for tweets.

ALL COMMENTS, ALL THE TIME

Mountain man disappears into the woods never to be seen. Last known words were something about "They just never stop. The comments, they are in my dreams."

u7stthr17eud.png
  • cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I do not know this cash me outside meme.

Is it a vidya or just an image?

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    My project managers are giving me ulcers hhhhallllp

Psn:wazukki
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I fucked up on my taxes and had too much withheld because 2016 was just me in one job with no travel or weird stuff so my refund was sizable.

I upgraded my flights to and from Costa to business class.

FLYING PRETTY

tyrannus on
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    So it's snowing. Blizzard conditions, warns weather.com

But also only 1 inch of accumulation? What?

And snow day calculator is giving me a 90% chance of an early closing?

I don't believe these lies but good lord I am tired and would love to go sleep.

Blizzard is all about snow, wind and visibility not really about accumulation.

Excellent, time to close the school and send everyone home. DO IT DO IT DO IT

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    Pope Francis delivered another criticism of some members of his own Church on Thursday, suggesting it is better to be an atheist than one of "many" Catholics who he said lead a hypocritical double life.

In improvised comments in the sermon of his private morning Mass in his residence, he said: "It is a scandal to say one thing and do another. That is a double life."

"There are those who say 'I am very Catholic, I always go to Mass, I belong to this and that association'," the head of the 1.2 billion-member Roman Catholic Church said, according to a Vatican Radio transcript.

He said that some of these people should also say "'my life is not Christian, I don't pay my employees proper salaries, I exploit people, I do dirty business, I launder money, (I lead) a double life'."

"There are many Catholics who are like this and they cause scandal," he said. "How many times have we all heard people say 'if that person is a Catholic, it is better to be an atheist'."

you go Pope

While he works hard to roll back the few weak reforms that Benedict put into place after the child abuse scandal.

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

RIP HAKKS

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Jackie Brown is the only Tarantino movie I haven't seen. It just slipped past me. I should check it out.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I've decided in 2017 I shouldn't read news anymore. Instead I'm just going to (when linked to an article) quickly scroll to the bottom without even reading the title, and JUST read the comments.

Same goes for tweets.

ALL COMMENTS, ALL THE TIME

Mountain man disappears into the woods never to be seen. Last known words were something about "They just never stop. The comments, they are in my dreams."

I mean it seems like a solid plan

are YOU on the beer list?
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Jackie Brown is the only Tarantino movie I haven't seen. It just slipped past me. I should check it out.

It's a bit more restrained than his other works. And I think that helps him a little.

• HounHoun Registered User regular
    @Thomamelas, this is the best [chat] OP I've seen in years. Well done, sir. Bravo!

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

It's from Dr Phil, this young trouble making girl was getting laughed at by the audience, she called them hos, and then said "cash me ousside, how bou dah?" and Dr Phil asked if it was English and the mom said the girl was inviting the audience to meet her outside after the show for a fight. That's all it refers to.

Then it blew up and the girl showed up on Dr Phil again and said that she made him, he'd be nothing without her.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Jackie Brown was my favorite Tarantino movie before Hateful Eight.

Pulp Fiction remains my least favorite Tarantino movie

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    HELLO BC HOW ARE YOU

DOIN THE THING TODAY IT IS IN MY PLANS, 5:30-8

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    I really really like Kill Bill. I know it's totally silly but it is just so fun and fun to watch.

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

it's more understated, less outrageous than his other films

possibly part of this is because it's an adaptation of an elmore leonard story

it's pretty great

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    Houn wrote: »
    Thomamelas, this is the best [chat] OP I've seen in years. Well done, sir. Bravo!

I recycled an effort post from the movie thread.

I really really like Kill Bill. I know it's totally silly but it is just so fun and fun to watch.

I enjoyed Kill Bill a lot more when it was spliced into one movie. In the past when I tried to watch it I could always watch Kill Bill 1 and I'd get burned out like 20 minutes into part 2.

HELLO BC HOW ARE YOU

WHAT THING!?

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

vol 1 is silly and fun

vol 2, while still carrying some of vol 1's tone, also gets pretty sincere in a way that stuck with me

I liked it a lot

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    Tyranus does not do pretty

I enjoyed Kill Bill a lot more when it was spliced into one movie. In the past when I tried to watch it I could always watch Kill Bill 1 and I'd get burned out like 20 minutes into part 2.

I haven't seen it spliced together, that does sound good.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    HELLO BC HOW ARE YOU

Bleric Pinecone isn't a thing : (

Still wish they'd do a Kill Bill 3 though with the daughters.

HELLO BC HOW ARE YOU

WHAT THING!?

THE SAME THING SHE DOES EVERY NIGHT

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    HELLO BC HOW ARE YOU

WHAT THING!?

THE THING WITH THE POWER

Thomamelas wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    Pope Francis delivered another criticism of some members of his own Church on Thursday, suggesting it is better to be an atheist than one of "many" Catholics who he said lead a hypocritical double life.

In improvised comments in the sermon of his private morning Mass in his residence, he said: "It is a scandal to say one thing and do another. That is a double life."

"There are those who say 'I am very Catholic, I always go to Mass, I belong to this and that association'," the head of the 1.2 billion-member Roman Catholic Church said, according to a Vatican Radio transcript.

He said that some of these people should also say "'my life is not Christian, I don't pay my employees proper salaries, I exploit people, I do dirty business, I launder money, (I lead) a double life'."

"There are many Catholics who are like this and they cause scandal," he said. "How many times have we all heard people say 'if that person is a Catholic, it is better to be an atheist'."

you go Pope

While he works hard to roll back the few weak reforms that Benedict put into place after the child abuse scandal.

wat

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    You are all crude individuals

can you think of nothing but boning

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    HELLO BC HOW ARE YOU

WHAT THING!?

THE SAME THING SHE DOES EVERY NIGHT

Try to take over the [chat].

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Zampanov wrote: »

vol 1 is silly and fun

vol 2, while still carrying some of vol 1's tone, also gets pretty sincere in a way that stuck with me

I liked it a lot

2 got so much shit for being more low key than 1.

I liked 2 more, personally. I don't think the final "showdown" could have been done any better.

jungleroomx on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

It's from Dr Phil, this young trouble making girl was getting laughed at by the audience, she called them hos, and then said "cash me ousside, how bou dah?" and Dr Phil asked if it was English and the mom said the girl was inviting the audience to meet her outside after the show for a fight. That's all it refers to.

Then it blew up and the girl showed up on Dr Phil again and said that she made him, he'd be nothing without her.

i think what bothers me most about the meme is it is a wholly inaccurate transliteration of her accent

Allegedly a voice of reason.
This discussion has been closed.