As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

If someone could PM me about the Pinny Pals Puppy Pin?

MarioManiacMarioManiac Registered User regular
edited February 2017 in Pinny Arcade
If that person could PM me. I have a question about the Pinny Pals Puppy Pin. Thanks.

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit!"
signature_zpsh4qstnbp.png
https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/MarioManiac
MarioManiac on

• MarioManiacMarioManiac Registered User regular
    "mistake" Please remove or lock this thread ASAP. It was my mistake for going against a rule. Thank you. Again it was an honest mistake.

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit!"
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I don't see a significant issue with this.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    The first rule of Puppy Pin is you don't Puppy Pin.

The first rule of Puppy Pin is you don't Puppy Pin.

Huh?

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
  • ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Puppy.

Puppy monkey baby.

• timmywiltimmywil Chattanooga, TNRegistered User regular
    What's the issue? Is it supposed to be a secret? If so, it's not a very well-kept secret. Also, community pins are meant to foster community, not bolster cliques. If you're going for the latter, GTFO, amirite?

• RenfamousRenfamous Weeb, Unexceptional Cosplayer Houston, TexasRegistered User regular
    timmywil wrote: »
    What's the issue? Is it supposed to be a secret? If so, it's not a very well-kept secret. Also, community pins are meant to foster community, not bolster cliques. If you're going for the latter, GTFO, amirite?

Uhhh I've got some pupper pins if anyone wants any. DM me.

edited February 2017
    Renfamous wrote: »
    timmywil wrote: »

Uhhh I've got some pupper pins if anyone wants any. DM me.

I may want a second one for my Cousin. I PMed you.

MarioManiac on
  • DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Ooooo! Ooooo! Pinny Pals Puppy Pins!!! Gotta get one!! I wuvs me some puppies! :D :P

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • KhooFanKhooFan Madison, WIRegistered User regular
    i finally went to that Awards form, and thats the first time that I saw this community pin stuff - is there some overview of that somewhere? (i tried to search and its hard just using "pinny pals community pins")

• mightyh0bbesmightyh0bbes Subterranean Arcadian SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    KhooFan wrote: »
    i finally went to that Awards form, and thats the first time that I saw this community pin stuff - is there some overview of that somewhere? (i tried to search and its hard just using "pinny pals community pins")
    So far the community has had 2 versions of the puppy pin ( 1.0 is smaller and i believe was soft enamel but id have to go look at them), a cat pin (Sophia, who I don't have, is @silrn real cat), the Pinny Pals After Dark podcast logo pin, the very rare Excusivo pin (only 100 made, I don't have one either but most PA staff got one at South. There is a great YouTube video that inspired it), and the Margarita pin (a community chase pin from PAX South). The community continues to make pins and someday it may end up being a very expensive version of buttoneering! I know that some of the female members of Pinny Pals have a pin coming out and I plan to have one out by PAX West myself. It is a very cool, none official thing to do with/for your fellow shiny metal collectors.

As for how to get them, they all have fairly low runs so it could be a little difficult for the older ones to find someone with extras to trade out. I'd probably ask on Slack in the Trade channel.

mightyh0bbes on
    www.paxsignaturegenerator.com:8080/signature.png
  • timmywiltimmywil Chattanooga, TNRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I have extras of the hard enamel puppy pin, but I'm not going to just ship them. Catch me in person at a pin community event (like the panel or a trading event) at PAX and I shall bequeath unto you a puppy. I'll be going to East and West this year (and possibly South next year) so I'm sure you can find me. If you're AUS-only and you can't find one, hit me up on slack and we'll work something out.

timmywil on
  • pobblebonkpobblebonk Registered User regular
    I asked around about the Exclusivo pin at South and was pretty much told it wasn't available.

• RenfamousRenfamous Weeb, Unexceptional Cosplayer Houston, TexasRegistered User regular
    pobblebonk wrote: »
    I asked around about the Exclusivo pin at South and was pretty much told it wasn't available.

Like Hobbes said, exclusivo was a crazy limited run. But I CAN say that anyone attending the pre-PAX East pinny pal dinner will have an opportunity to win an exclusivo in the fodder raffle, among other rare Pinny Arcade/community pins!

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Renfamous wrote: »
    pobblebonk wrote: »

Like Hobbes said, exclusivo was a crazy limited run. But I CAN say that anyone attending the pre-PAX East pinny pal dinner will have an opportunity to win an exclusivo in the fodder raffle, among other rare Pinny Arcade/community pins!

I can also confirm another Exclusivo will be given away at another Pin related event at East... perhaps Friday at 2PM in the Arachnid theater...

• SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I have spare puppy pins. If you're at Aus - and spot me (i have a maywest bag), ask me for one.

• InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Senno wrote: »
    I have spare puppy pins. If you're at Aus - and spot me (i have a maywest bag), ask me for one.

Excellent, noted

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • gacbmmmlgacbmmml Registered User regular
    Does anyone have some SFW photos of all the community pins?

• theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    gacbmmml wrote: »
    Does anyone have some SFW photos of all the community pins?

Yes

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    @gacbmmml , further to @theoriginalz 's truthful and correct response, here's some (possibly all, not sure):

to5vnpvfz7g6.png

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
    I really should get a Puppy Pin, seeing as is looks like my actual puppy

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
    I wonder when mine will be shipped? I reserved mine when they were first announced but didn't send money til the beginning of this month or so.

I couldn't find if we had another thread for these.

Is @silrn going to do another run of pin puppers for order? They were great to give away at AUS last year.

• luckycharmluckycharm Perth, AURegistered User regular
    I have a shipment of super secret pins from Silrn to deliver at the Aus community dinner- shhhhhh

u dun goof'd