As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

No early content club pa...I think

Recently resubscribed and I used to see the first 15 and others as normally being two weeks from now which showed I was getting them early but now they are just the same current ones as I get without logging in to my profile. For example I currently can view the exact same videos without logging in as I can when I log in, no more no less.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Let me check it out

• Options
    billythethirdbillythethird Registered User new member
    Mike was recovering from surgery for a while. It may have prevented them from building up a backlog.

• Options
    KherusKherus Registered User regular
    I am one hundred percent fine with it if that's the case...I'm a massive fan and not a douche that cries foul when it's something understandable like that. But if it's a technical issue, then anyone new that's subscribing with the understanding of the content available under the subscription you pay for might wonder what they then actually paid for if that content isn't actually available to them as advertised. I throw my money at these guys to support their awesome work and to help it continue, not to get a jpeg or a post a week early, so please take my notification of the issue as a heads up and not as a complaint, because I sure as hell have zero complaints with these guys and their team.

• Options
    If I don't respond to this by wednesday someone yell at me.

• Options
    The answer is that we've gotten behind on the Club PA stuff due to various factors (see above) but we're getting that back to normal. Thanks for being so patient with us.

• Options
    KherusKherus Registered User regular
    Not a problem then, if it's not a technical glitch that can be fixed then I happily and patiently sit in anticipation of upcoming works. Thank you for your response...and have a magical day.