As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My PA Club login is erroring.

LazyFoosaLazyFoosa Canberra, AustraliaRegistered User regular
For about 6 months I have not been able to log in to my PA club account and now it's expired and I can not renew it. All I get is "An error has occurred, please try again", when I try to login. I've emailed customer support and got no joy. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on who I can ping/email to get someone to look at this issue?

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'll ping the right person

• Options
    eichlaneichlan Registered User, Administrator, ClubPA, Penny Arcade Staff admin
    That's me! I'll see what's going on in there and see if we can't make it right :) I'm sorry that this happened to you.

Unfortunately, Tinypass customer support often can't help when there's an issue between our system and theirs.

• Options
    Are you able to sign into the PA site at all using the same credentials you use to access the forums?

• Options
    Sadly, no, I can't log onto the PA site or renew at all (same error). Forums work fine

• Options
    I have cleared some cached account data that should be recreated upon your next login. Let me know if this solves the PA login issue.

• Options
    Nup, no Joy, same error as before

• Options
    I've modified a few details and extended your subscription by six months. Let me know if that helps. I'm having trouble replicating this problem so it's difficult to narrow down the cause.

• Options
    Yay, that worked. At first it didn't work, but I decided to reset my password (which I had done before) and it looks like the combination worked! I'm back online :-D.
    Thx eichlan, appreciate the assist. So how do I now cover off the account extension (eg pay :-))

• Options
    Thanks for being a Club PA member! This extension should give you another 3 months or so of Club PA membership on us :)

Sorry that it didn't work for so long and gave you trouble.

• Options
    No prob, I work in IT, so I know weird stuff just happens sometimes :-). It's good to be back. and thanks!