As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Screenshots X: Beautifully Expressed; Poorly Compressed

• TakelTakel Registered User regular
    What's the "look" that you're trying to go for? What's the theme or end goal?

Steam | PSN: MystLansfeld | 3DS: 4656-6210-1377 | FFXIV: Lavinia Lansfeld
  • kowikowi Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Skwigelf wrote: »
    I don't see what's so great about it.

ofU0UA8.jpg

yup, me too. The view sure makes the building look big :D

kowi on
    PSN: kowi - WiiU: kowi - XBL: KoWi - twitch.tv/kowi profile.png - "Yes, Kowi is the King of All" - smilie.png Unbreakable Vow
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Some more ESO screenshots. Sorry about the UI being in some of these, it took me a while to figure out where the heck the "hide UI" key was. Hint: it isn't bound by default :\

WotlqnZ.png

yFaeqWW.png

I haven't explored much of the Daggerfall Covenant, but I did a very fast run through for some extra skill points before the final battle, and I have to say, Rivenspire is one of the most bleakly ominous places I've seen in any game... ever. These are the towers outside the Crypt of Hearts, and they are something else.

g1PyxxL.png

And now some stuff that I'm spoilering because it contains spoilers for the last story quest in ESO.

Me & the (NPC story character) crew getting ready to go kill Donald Trump Molag Bal.

iCf43JO.png

I actually ended up more fond of these guys than I thought, especially the Vanos. But man I really don't like Vanus Galerion, what an arrogant dickbag.

You must be THIS stylish to kill the God of Schemes

JhKlLaV.png

(This is an outfit change you get for this mission only, showing that you've been infused with the power of the Divines & possibly Meridia (maybe?) I don't know if there's any way to keep that outfit / get it in game, though. Probably not because I've never seen it anywhere else. Which is a shame bc IT LOOKS AMAZING)

"hargl blarg im gonna make tyria great again its gonna be the most bigly big plane ever blarg"

"fuck you I'm Laz0r Jesus"

rGdWfp9.png

"I hope Vivec steals your penis again, you disgusting edgelord loser."

Z0AfRoX.png

And finally, the Colored Rooms. I'm sad we don't get to go back here like... ever, and that we don't get to explore it... though I *think* some of the assets get re-used in the Aetherian Archive trial.

HmhpOt1.png

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    with 3.5 and the new screenshot features, i'm back in action!

WsBnswc.png

q0vziXB.png

Z9BPfxs.png

gTgLZqK.png

9l7hwBo.png

MbIO4NP.png

i have to say, the ability to have even more control over distance and angle is incredible. i'm basically waiting for the day when they'll let you pose your character completely... when they do that I'll never really play the game anymore, just spend all day posing my little dolly and hunting for clothes

Super Namicchi on
  • TakelTakel Registered User regular
    My favourite feature has got to be the addition of multiple light sources and the ability to control their intensity and hues. I'm probably going to turn my apartment into a photo studio

Steam | PSN: MystLansfeld | 3DS: 4656-6210-1377 | FFXIV: Lavinia Lansfeld
  • SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Level 60 Paladin Get!

ETClXwq.png

Also really liking the new group cam.

TSas8vq.png
    B8rcEep.png?1Z29UTCW.png?1

RAINBOWADIN!

Pov1OQE.png?1

Skwigelf on
  • SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    *sigh*

lqmBGjO.jpg

• Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Evil ponies assemble!

*spoilers for pony quest*
    2SX2Az6.jpg

F6ZPH2H.jpg

Mc3CM2O.jpg

YDaW1gm.jpg

SuSfxut.jpg

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • DarkMechaDarkMecha The Outer SpaceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Thought I would post some GW2 screenies:

I saw this weird radioactive Charr fellow:
    u1a356kYn.jpg
    My own catman is jammin out!
    u1cu1bUYF.jpg
    Thought this shot looked rather neat.
    u1d8ivojZ.jpg
    My asura is dressed like a certain bear you might find at a Target store.
    u1e3vruWD.jpg

DarkMecha on
    Steam Profile | My Art | NID: DarkMecha (SW-4787-9571-8977) | PSN: DarkMecha
    Playing with lighting effects. Such glamour. Wow.

CKTCJHJ.png

• Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    One of these days I will be able to justify buying that dress. It is so cool.

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
    Wearing the set(dress, shoes, and underoos) gives a 30% xp bonus for jobs under lv30, if you have any. That plus the ring's 30% bonus plus the Armory bonus would, I guess, be +160% xp on top of the FC buff and rested xp. Then you go into PotD, where your gears stats dont matter and level your jobs up to 31, where the bonus drops off.

• Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    16602512_10210730930522261_7364784348799174077_o.jpg?oh=f7c6abf2bc1a69965d2a119fd688c442&oe=58FE5F94

16602391_10210731008404208_7275665814358377836_o.jpg?oh=77b9ff3bc494175896b0dc496bd0bff3&oe=591149DB

In my very own closet, that I've decorated as an Aquarium. From fishing I caught two pieces of Coral, a shell, and two fish. I bought a big rock and put my pet Crab on it along with the coral, shell, and then made the two decorative fish float in the air to simulate swimming.

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

Speaking of ESO and our closets...

I am no longer a murderhobo! I'm a murderer with a shitty apartment!

EhkuMLH.png

What's weird is that lighting is expensive or difficult to make, or at least, that's what I've found so far, so unless you have a Khajiit house your pad will be very dark.

vZrHN9e.png

I don't know if I can pose my dog. I don't think I can pose my dog? I wish I could because I'd love it if she slept on the bed or something.

Oh my god I just realized my bed is very, very slightly askew. god damn it. It's clipping into the wall. Fuck. That thing is heavy, it's going to take all this effort to move it, I barely got it through the door in the first place, god fucking damn it.

• BasilBasil Registered User regular
    This is the price of giving up the murderhobo life.

9KmX8eN.jpg
    e006skhhhusk.jpg

Clipped a Crate I made through the wall, then made 4 hatchets and positioned them just so. Now I have a Throwing Axe station in my front yard!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

My favorite thing about ESO is that every so often when you're bored and waiting for shit to spawn, skeleton jam sessions occur.

7jMQ69w.png

• naengwennaengwen Registered User regular
    I got the new legendary rifle.

xqvFhUA.png

It's a cannon. With a pirate ship stock. And a foggy aura with splashy splash steps. Now I can do what I want, cause a pirate is free!

4tSeuU1.png

I also got a small clip of it if anyone wants to see the effects and such. Just the link though, is kinda big

https://i.gyazo.com/10f3edd792ded2b68eb4c6401b4a515a.mp4

with Stormblood coming soon, the hype is getting real, which means, you guessed it... more selfies! this time featuring Sunken Temple of Qarn!

Ar6E2pv.png
    Ykvsig9.png
    eoBQS8D.png
    2mRu2fq.png
    ZmLhbZr.png
    4qBFTYf.png
    qW7qIaF.png
    Vlu1sTs.png
    UilbtuQ.png
    6jDJp6r.png
    gM1wjiA.png
    ROdZ7Ly.png?1
    5DiaKsi.png
    Eo6bQku.png
    OyGeb9W.png
    7Fj7X2T.png
    DG4eGBw.png
    Ntvp0rN.png

still anxiously awaiting the screenshot feature that allows me to pose my character freely... come on Square!

define pose freely.

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sunsets in this game are great.

ImFQzqK.jpg

aTBDrQE.jpg
    define pose freely.

i mean be able to fully pose the character instead of relying on emotes

Personally, I'd be fine if we could independently pose people by clicking on them and selecting an emote, as well as independently pausing said emotes.

Also change facings so I can use group pose while having two characters face one another or whatever, instead of having people turn and face the camera.

• DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Skwigelf wrote: »
    Personally, I'd be fine if we could independently pose people by clicking on them and selecting an emote, as well as independently pausing said emotes.

Also change facings so I can use group pose while having two characters face one another or whatever, instead of having people turn and face the camera.

SFM for FFXIV pls

• Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    FFXIV

Ilv260. One step closer to finishing my relic weapon.

Probably the biggest grind I've ever put into for an MMO. Probably more accurate to say FFXIV is the only one thats ever brought it out of me.

MPBY8be.jpg

FnerABW.jpg

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
    My Storm-Caller Argonian Sunders-The-Sky with his Ultimate ability primed and wearing his traditional Mind Shriven skin to keep him looking cool:
    nnsh0bvarq5d.jpg

Sunders-The-Sky with my Brother's Dark Elf (we're both Vampires)
    p9ywonobf2a1.jpg

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    So I made @Darth Waiter some armor....

C564ysnVMAErNdA.jpg

C5647MNVUAIHJMi.jpg

• Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    It's a sort of pastel-ish purple, and yes, it's as garish as you think it is.

That's a zazzy set of tin can armour.

dkEqWHW.jpg

tVJOt8V.png

• AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    The can is a tank rite of passage. At one point or another, you're going in one.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    It's less the tin can, and more the color.

edited March 2017
    Go Voltron Force!

ci0ZRTT.jpg?1

jgaiNNU.jpg?1

Bonus not-quite Voltron Force:
    1LORyyg.png

Lets add some more!
    fwq1jFj.jpg

9Pe9txT.jpg

Skwigelf on
  • destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    Needs more posing ranger emotes.

steam_sig.png
    I have a house now! I don't have a lot to put in it yet, because I'm still learning stuff & I don't have a lot of materials yet, but I'll get there eventually.

EQ6s9ri.png

"Listen, I told you, office hours are from 3 to 4 PM, don't give me that face."

aDXa4zn.png

@Lucid_Seraph Looks like you could use a carpet

3basnids3lf9.jpg

DaMoonRulz wrote: »

Yeah, it would really tie the room together

(but somebody used all the Bast in the guild bank :\ Which is what it's there for, but, nonetheless, I didn't have enough for a carpet)

DaMoonRulz wrote: »

Yeah, it would really tie the room together

(but somebody used all the Bast in the guild bank :\ Which is what it's there for, but, nonetheless, I didn't have enough for a carpet)

Check your in game mail!

3basnids3lf9.jpg