As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PbP] Perlemian Interception IC

2»

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Brot, always clammy around superior Imperial officials, draws a serious face on his fogged up visor with his nose.
    Something like this >:|

discrider on
  • Options
    DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    Cal puts on his Bored-Imperial-Navy-Officer-From-The-Core-Worlds-Who-Doesn't-Have-Time-For-This-But-Doesn't-Have-Anything-Better-To-Do-Out-Here face.

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Oren has his back to the conversation as he watches out for any unwanted company (while listening to the conversation in case the guards become a problem).

• Options
    The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    The officer frowns at the rest of the group before returning to the matter at hand.

"That is all... fine. However, I would like to see some ID, I have not been notified of this arrival"

The officer leans forward, his elbow resting on the desk, hand outstretched, eyes glaring expectantly.

Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Looking down his nose at the checkpoint peon, Soren makes it very clear that he finds it rather insulting for the concierge to be checking his ID.
    Geth roll 3eA+1eP+2eD+1eS for a negotiation check.

a negotiation check:
    3eA+1eP+2eD+1eS 1 success, 1 advantage [3eA=A/A, A, S/A] [1eP=S/A] [2eD=F/Th, Th/Th] [1eS=Th]

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    The officer backs away a little, clearly nervous under the glare.

"Of course, the mines have been very busy recently, I imagine you have a lot to do, please, go ahead".

The troopers at the doors step back and to the side, as a formal beckon for the group to enter.

The inside of the administration centre is abuzz with activity. As you walk towards the facilities you pass row upon row of computer terminals, each manned by a rather plain faced individual who would likely be responsible for all sorts of communications - directing docking ships, receiving feedback from the lower levels, and other such back-and-forth.

Heading directly forward, it is clear that the composition of the group does cause the occasional glance, though as far as any of you can tell no one looks back for a second.

Everywhere you see signage to various parts of the administration, but from what you can tell from it all you have three areas within reasonable reach.

Not far ahead of you, on the same level, is Network Access.

Over on the left hand side you can see a staircase inviting you upward, which most probably leads to the office of Varla Prule.

Over in the opposite direction, you get the sense of a break quarter, most likely a canteen.

Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    "So here's what I'm thinking.", Brot hisses quietly to the others,
    "We go to the canteen. Pick up some food.
    Use that to either coerce or "encourage" any guards away from Network Access. And by encourage, I mean encourage to use the latrine.
    Anyway from there, we blank the camera feed into Vrula's office, and recon and set up an attack plan for the docks as well. Then we go to Vrula's office, dispatch any guards quickly, raid her personal stuff, and leave before anyone comes to check the rooms.
    "

Brot breathes.
    "Unless anyone else has some other ideas?"

discrider on
  • Options
    DenadaDenada Registered User regular
  • Options
    "Sounds good to me. Maybe find a place to leave the information for Passk to find."

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Bort glances at Soren.
    "We are planning on walking back out of here at the moment...
    The hangers are on a different level, so we should be able to nip back past Passk on the way out.
    "

discrider on
  • Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    In what would pass for a whisper for the droid, still louder than would be appropriate in the situation "Alternative. Demolitions applied to situation. Confusion creates opportunity. Ancillary benefits for primary objective via redistribution of opposition"

• Options
    "And you wonder why you're in for 'maintenance'", Brot announces, thumping the droid with his elbow.
    "Maybe on the way out. Blasting a distraction here is just going to lock down the whole floor while we're trying to exfiltrate Varla's data.
    Locking down the whole floor when we're on the way to the hanger is far preferable."

• Options
    Realizing that no one in the facility had looked twice at them, but that the longer they were here the more likely they were to draw attention, Soren gestures towards Network Access.

"The canteen is a good idea, but I'd prefer we take as few steps as possible. Lets hit Network Access, see if we can get some useful information, then plan from there."

With that said, Soren begins to lead the party down the appropriate hallway.

• Options
    Brot clears his throat as he motions towards his commlink.
    "If anyone really wants to go on ahead, we can tell you when the coast is clear."
    Brot then continues to follow Soren.

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    "Yeeeeah not gonna go out there without Mr. Air of Authority here...I feel conspicuous enough as it is." whispered Oren as he continued to walk docilely as he could behind the human.

El Skid on