As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Nintendo Switch: It's (sold) Out!

StericaSterica YesRegistered User, Moderator mod
edited March 2017 in Games and Technology
DO NOT DISCUSS BREATH OF THE WILD HERE EXCEPT FOR POTENTIAL TECHNICAL ISSUES

VKtlWJq.png
Add your Friend Code here
Find other people's codes here

dIL7nNd.png
The Switch is Nintendo's 7th home console 5th handheld newest hardware. After the Wii U's struggles over the past four years, especially with advertising and PR, this is Nintendo's attempt to get people back on board and right the ship.

As the name implies, it is a hybrid console, capable of switching between standard TV play and on-the-go gaming. The console itself is actually just a thin, tablet-esque bit of hardware that's very roughly the same size as a Wii U gamepad. But don't be confused: whereas the gamepad was just a machine that streamed from the Wii U itself, the Switch is a fully independent machine. It has a capacitive touch screen, two slots on the side for controller attachments, Wi Fi, and uses a USB-C cable to charge. Due to its nature, it'll use cartridges to play games. There are three main ways to play:

0SgPsNn.png
TV Mode
This the traditional couch playing mode. The Switch comes with a dock that uses an HDMI cable to broadcast the Switch to your TV. This is where the Switch acts most like a regular home console, and there's not much else to say. You can play using the game's controller (Joycons) separated or together if you have a charging grip (Sold Separately), or you can opt for something more typical like the pro controller (Also Sold Separately).

lwj0MDJ.jpg
Handheld Mode
The mobile mode, this is just taking the Switch out of the dock and playing on it. The Joycons slide on to each half of the console, giving you a more handheld experience. Battery life will vary based on the game and what you are doing, with estimates being a broad 2-6 hours. Breath of Wild was used as a benchmark, going three hours on a single charge. Switches can also connect to up to seven additional Switches for local multiplayer purposes.

oCSjfHq.jpg
Tabletop Mode
Tabletop mode is basically handheld, but the Switch has a little kickstand that lets you prop it up. Each half of a joycon can operate as its own independent controller, so you can use this mode to play games with another person. The Joycons also have an attachment called a grip that slides in and gives you L/R button functionality (Actually Not Sold Separately). I have no idea what how many players this mode supports, but I imagine it's not all that many given how hard it'd be to squeeze that many people around it. And like Handheld mode, you can of course connect and play with other Switches.

Oh, and the Switch won't be region locked. Prepare to import.

pKdbuRi.png
The Switch will launch in Japan, North America, and Europe on March 3rd. In the US it'll retail for $299.99, and it comes with the following:
  • Switch Console
  • TV Dock
  • Left and Right Joycons
  • Joycon Wrist Straps
  • Joycon Grip (NOT a charging grip)
  • HDMI Cable
  • AC Adapter
You have the option to buy a Switch with black Joycons or Red/Blue Joycons. CHOICES!

Need more crap? Accessories are available if you got cash to burn.
qY2lGed.jpg
MSRP: $69.99
Want a more traditional controller? That'll be seventy bucks, pal. As a bonus, it comes with a USB to USB-C cable, and can connect to your PC with little difficulty.

2lSUmW0.jpg
MSRP: $79.99
Additional Joycons can be purchased for a hefty fee. They also come in red, blue, and red/blue.

pmemXGu.jpgE7hNz9V.jpg
MSRP: $49.99
Lose just ONE Joycon? Nintendo has got you covered, although they will charge you an extra ten dollars more than what they cost bundled together. Because business.

22W0iUI.jpg
MSRP: $29.99
That pro controller sure was pricey, wasn't it? Well, for less than half the cost, you can just slap your joycons in this thing and get a similar experience while pretending it's a dog or something. This one also charges your joycons while they're connected to it, unlike the one that comes with the Switch because Nintendo is cheap.

HUpSshu.jpg
MSRP: $14.99
Because you really want a wheel icon next to your name in Mario Kart.

Z9IINT0.jpg
MSRP: $89.99
Breakdowns of the dock expose this thing as being hilariously overpriced. Please don't buy it.

z8rzxC7.png
The Switch will probably be Nintendo's biggest step forward regarding online play since it actually added online services to its hardware. It seems like Nintendo is finally learning from its contemporaries, having all online stuff managed from your Nintendo account. Sadly, Nintendo is also learning from its contemporaries in that they're going to charge us just to play online. The service doesn't launch until Fall 2017, but people can play online for free during a "trial" period starting in March and ending whenever they get the service running. Check out the chart to see what a subscription gets you versus being a plebeian who thinks online play should be a basic free service.
j0FrKuw.png
The monthly game downloads may have caught your eye. Well don't get too excited; it's a monthly RENTAL of just one SNES or NES game a month, and then you lose it. There is rumor of online play for these games, so it may be more than just letting you rent a ROM each month.

2l2JFV7.png
What's the battery life for everything?
The Switch: 2-6 hours depending on the game. Zelda has been used as a benchmark, and gets about three hours.
Joycons: 20 hours. Note that that do not draw power from the Switch when attached to it and in portable mode.
Pro Controller: 40 hours

Is the Switch backwards compatible?
No, it uses carts and has no disc drive to play Wii U media. And no, it's also not backwards compatible with the 3DS, DS, or any other Nintendo system.

Can I go online in portable mode?
Yes. Also, while it has no browser, if you are at a place with Wi-Fi, there will be an applet that lets you pay/agree to their terms so you can get online.

Are there seriously friend codes?
Yeah, who knows why. The good news is that when you punch in someone's code, they'll get a request instead of playing this game of "Did you send it?" Furthermore, more options are set to be added like traditional friend requests through your Nintendo account, which...raises the question of why use friend codes in the first place.

Is the Switch region-locked?
Nope! Import to your heart's content. You can even switch regions on the eShop, BUT you will lose whatever current balance your account has in its current region. So spend your money first.

Can I connect to the TV using third-party USB-C cables?
No, for whatever reason the Switch must be docked to display on the TV.

Will I be able to recharge the Switch using a portable power bank used for cell phones?
The Switch uses about 30-40 Watts, which exceeds most portable power sources right now. It also doesn't use quickcharging functionality of USB-C, so that's another concern. In other words, your average power brick may extend your Switch's battery life by an 60-90 minutes depending on the wattage, but your system will still consume power. This is dependent on the game, however, and you'll get more juice out of a power bank while playing Shovel Knight than Breath of the Wild. However power banks for phones WILL take significantly longer to charge the thing while the power is off (we're talking eight hours in some cases). There are a few 15v/3A batteries meant for MacBooks that DO charge the Switch, but at a rate of like 1% every five minutes. To be honest, there are serious cost/value considerations to make, as a laptop charger that can feed the Switch will run into the triple digits. Do you really need 20+ hours of Switch battery? If not, then consider a $50ish dollar power bank for just the Switch, one with 5V/3A that has a USB-C slot, and use a high-quality USB-C cable to charge. It will, at the very least, double your Switch's battery life even if it's not the most efficient charging solution.

tl;dr: most phone chargers are good for extending the battery, but not recharging a system. Try to get as close to 15V/2.6A as possible, and use USB-C instead of USB-C to regular USB.

Which screen protector should I used?

Tempered glass. While plastic ones are cheaper, they themselves are prone to being easily scratched, which means you'll have to replace them every so often. On top of this, tempered glass feels better when using the touch screen, and they tend to be easier to apply (fewer bubbles). Tempered glass will set you back more cash, but you'll save more in the long run.

How much memory does the Switch have?
32 GB, of which around 25 is usable. For reference, Breath of the Wild uses around 13GB. You can use micro-SD cards to expand the memory. Because Switch carts are so small, I recommend a micro-SD with plenty of memory, because Switch games will be large and it defeats the purpose of going digital if instead of 32GB carts you're just swapping 32GB SD cards.

What's up with the Joycon desync issue?
The left Joycon has, for whatever reason, a weaker signal. This may be due to how the antenna was installed in it. This means it's very easy to block the signal using your hands. It's recommended to try other styles of holding the joycon (like using the grip) if this is a persistent problem. Also, try being no further than 6ft from the Switch.

Can the pro controller cable be used to charge the Switch?

Yes, the cable that comes with the Pro Controller can be used like any other USB to USB-C cable. Hook it up to power banks, charge your pro controller through your PC's USB ports: go wild.

Where's Virtual Console?
For whatever reason Nintendo is opting to stay tight-lipped about their older games. Maybe they have something new cooking up for E3, or maybe they realize announcing that you have to pay for overpriced ROMs a fifth time would not be great PR around launch time.

HgpHq3s.png
The Switch will have games, making it a true revolution in the industry. Launch titles are games coming out March 3rd with the system. Launch window is kind of a bullshit PR term for stuff failing to make launching but coming out soon afterwards, we promise! I'll define it as within a month or so after March 3rd. Everything else either is coming out after the launch window or has no date yet. One last thing, in case you missed it: the Switch is not region locked. All dates are NA, although I'll try to add launch titles for EU and AU if they deviate greatly. If any noteworthy regional exclusives are announced, I'll make a separate section for them. A title with an asterisk ( * ) means the game only plays in portable mode.

G&T Approved!
The following games are almost unanimously praised by the community. If you need a place to start, make it here.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Snipperclips
Fast RMX
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
Blaster Master Zero

Out Now!
1-2-Switch (Nintendo)
Super Bomberman R (Konami)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
I am Setsuna (Square Enix)
Just Dance 2017 (Ubisoft)
Skylanders: Imaginators (Activision)
Snipperclips (Nintendo)
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (Yacht Club Games)
Fast RMX (Shin'en)
Blaster Master Zero (Inti Creates)
Voez*
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ (Nicalis)
Little Inferno (Tomorrow Corporation)
World of Goo (Tomorrow Corporation)
Snake Pass (Sumo Digital)
Has-Been Heroes

Launch Window

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo) - April 28th
Puyo Puyo Tetris (SEGA) - April 25th
Dragon Quest Heroes 1 & 2 (Square Enix) - April
Graceful Explosion Machine (Vertex Pop) - April 6th
Mr. Shifty (Tiny Build) - April
ARMS (Nintendo) - Spring 2017

Late Spring or Summer
Sonic Mania (SEGA) - Spring 2017
Tumbleseed (aeiowu ) - Spring 2017
Disgaea 5 (NIS America) - May 23rd (NA) / 26th (PAL)
Ultra Street Fighter II (Capcom) - Summer 2017
Steamworld Dig 2 - Summer 2017
Dandara - Summer 2017
Dragon Quest X (Square Enix) - Summer 2017
Stardew Valley (Chucklefish) - Summer 2017
Splatoon 2 (Nintendo) - July 2017

Fall and Holiday
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (Bethesda) - Fall 2017
Fire Emblem Warriors (Nintendo) - Holiday 2017
Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo) - Holiday 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Nintendo) - TBA 2017
Runner 3 - TBA 2017
Kingdom: Two Crowns - TBA 2017
Gonner - TBA 2017
Celester - TBA 2017
Shakedown Hawaii - TBA 2017
WarGroove (Chucklefish) - TBA 2017

TBA or 2018
Dragon Quest XI (Square Enix) - TBA
Untitled Fire Emblem Game (Nintendo) - 2018
Project: Octopath Traveler (Square Enix) - TBA
Rayman Legends Definitive Edition (Ubisoft) - TBA
Shin Megami Tensei (Atlus) - TBA
Steep (Ubisoft) - TBA
Untitled Suda51 Game - TBA
Flipping Death (Zoink) - TBA
Pocket Rumble (Chucklefish) - TBA

YL9WnCY.png
Sterica on

• mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    launch thread boys!

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • WraithvergeWraithverge Registered User regular
    That fresh thread smell! I went around to a few stores today and everyone had accessories on the floor with big empty spots for the games and hardware units. It was very difficult to not buy a case or screen protector just so I felt a little closer to my future Switch!

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Oh man. Countdown on my phone says 1 day, 7 hours, and 1 minute. It's almost here... Tomorrow's going to be the longest day in history!

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Go home technology, you're drunk.

• Gennenalyse RuebenGennenalyse Rueben The Prettiest Boy is Ridiculously Pretty Registered User regular
    Hum. Do you suppose if I call Walmart/Best Buy/etc. and ask how many Switches they'll have for walk-in customers, they'll tell me? Or is this one of those things that they don't tell random people who ask?
    I'm asking only because I have anxiety issues and don't want to call somewhere if it's not going to accomplish anything.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Didn't preorder? The following places claim that they will have surplus Switches for walk-in customers. How much could be as little as under 10, so plan on arriving early if you want one.

Game Stop: Will have a small number of them. Some places are doing a midnight launch, so call ahead of time.
    Best Buy: Claiming to have as many as 50 Switches for walk-ins per store. Also doing midnight events at select stores.
    Target: Says that there will be Switches available when they open at 8am EST on Friday
    Toys 'r' Us: Typically doesn't do preorders, so a good bet for walk-ins. May only want your system, as they have a tendency to charge over the MSRP for things like amiibo.
    Walmart: Brickseeker is showing varying inventory for stores. Hard to gauge how accurate this is (and how many are for preorders), but if it's showing like 40-50 Switches then you may be in luck.

YL9WnCY.png
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Note: I called my Best Buy earlier today and they said that they're only doing a midnight launch for pre-orders only. It's best to call your local store and confirm.

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited March 2017

Sometimes I wonder if they're literal wizards/warlocks.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    mojojoeo wrote: »
    launch thread boys!

Please don't underestimate my ability to post thousands of memes in 24 hours

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    I'm sorry, it isn't quite clear to me. Can we talk abut Zelda in here?

I can't really see any giant warnings at the top of the first post in the new thread.

XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • KPCKPC Registered User regular
    Best Buy better stop "Preparing" my Switch for shipment already if they want me to "Get it by Thu, Mar 2". :x :x :x

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Does Shovel Knight have HD Rumble support? Or, rather, do any of the launch titles have it (other than 1-2 Switch)?

• Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    urahonky wrote: »
    Does Shovel Knight have HD Rumble support? Or, rather, do any of the launch titles have it (other than 1-2 Switch)?

I thought I read Fast RMX has it. I doubt anything else does.

I also at one point heard the Switch version of Zelda had some limited amounts of HD rumble, but other things seem to contradict that, so it's probably not true

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    From last thread:
    Merging eShop balances is halfway there. I doubt they will move all our shit to a single account for us though unless they start tracking installs on digital content, which I believe would be the simplest solution for this problem.

They already do this, unless you meant something different.

https://ec.nintendo.com/my/transactions#/transactions

When I go to my very last page:

NZWD5Ej.png

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I am excited for my new Switch console entertainment system. This is the very first Nintendo system that I have ever day 1 purchased and I'm super pumped.

I'm usually a late adopter on Nintendo systems, as I typically wait for them to have a fairly large library of "must have" titles before I buy one. But this time I'm just going for it.

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »

USB-C charging direction is a real problem in general. This happens with battery packs all the time as well, gotta make sure you do everything in the right order and even still sometimes it won't behave.

I wish USB-C had some sort of capacity to have a one way cable for charging, so at least you knew what you'd get.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    I got the Anker PowerCore+ 20100 earlier this week. You have to push the power button before plugging it in to something to tell it to charge. Forget to push the button and it will suck your phone dry like some kind of electricity vampire.

steam_sig.png
  • Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    I just dragged my PS3 out of storage and have begun moving everything I had off of it (a hard drive's a hard drive, redundant backups, etc) and am certain it's not worth much any longer, but....if I switch to Switch I can't for the life of me justify keeping it around. Any suggestions on the best way to get rid of a second-model Playstation 3?

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    BoI got taken off as a launch title. did they add it back in?

• mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    I got the Anker PowerCore+ 20100 earlier this week. You have to push the power button before plugging it in to something to tell it to charge. Forget to push the button and it will suck your phone dry like some kind of electricity vampire.

thats going to charge the switch too slow? Im asking help me understand...

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
    Jars wrote: »
    BoI got taken off as a launch title. did they add it back in?

Amazon says March 17th.

steam_sig.png
  • wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    mojojoeo wrote: »

thats going to charge the switch too slow? Im asking help me understand...

it's going to charge the switch slowly, yes. that's a 5V3A charger putting out 15W, while the Switch's power adapter is15V2.6A putting out 39W power. that anker device puts out less than half the wattage. It'll charge in sleep mode, but slowly.

XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I'd missed Fast RMX. Any word on whether it'll have solid single player? F-Zero GX was pretty great.

What is this I don't even.
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I'd missed Fast RMX. Any word on whether it'll have solid single player? F-Zero GX was pretty great.

There isn't a single player story mode with weird challenges like F-Zero GX. Instead single player is getting gold on each cup at each difficulty and unlocking harder difficulties. You can upload your times online too. It's a pretty difficult game (or was) so just finishing the cups should be a significant challenge. And there's a substantial amount of tracks.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • ZythonZython Registered User regular
    KPC wrote: »
    Best Buy better stop "Preparing" my Switch for shipment already if they want me to "Get it by Thu, Mar 2". :x :x :x

Mine JUST shipped now. Good luck.

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    Fast RMX reminds me a LOT of Episode 1 Racer and I fucking loved that game, so count me in.

I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
    Fast RMX reminds me a LOT of Episode 1 Racer and I fucking loved that game, so count me in.

The only good thing to come out of Episode 1.

steam_sig.png
    Up to now my Best Buy order was with my old cancelled card and there'd been no movement on it still. Conventional wisdom online was that you wait until you get an email that says there was a payment problem and then you correct it, but I was worried. So I called them just now.

There was a pre-recorded message about "if this is in regard to Nintendo Switch" and one of the things they said was "if you got an email about a payment problem you can fix it online," so I guess maybe that would've happened if I had been patient. But the guy on the phone was able to update my card info. I was nervous about that, giving anyone card info over the phone, but he didn't ask for the security number on the back because apparently the order had partially gone through or something? That was covered during the initial ordering process when the card was still valid? I dunno. I think he would need that code if he was going to hax me. In any case I got an email from Best Buy that the number was updated and my bank shows the charge is now pending, so everything looks good. In-store pickup Friday.

This is for my sister who is kind of excited now, has her monies set aside to pay me back. My Gamestop order is fine too, I just double checked that as well.

• WaveformWaveform Registered User regular
    I'm almost as excited for Fast RMX as I am for Zelda.

Nintendo should just let them make an official F-Zero game already, it's obvious they can make it happen.

• Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    We are officially T minus 31 hours from launch.

Not that I'm counting or anything.

Off topic edit (lets not turn this into a Star Wars thread):

The only good thing to come out of Episode 1.

Duel of the Fates would like a word with you.

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Dr. Phibbs McAtheyDr. Phibbs McAthey Registered User regular
    I have some contacts still at my local Toys R Us that I used to work at, and they're getting 25 systems, none of which are preorders, and some of the shipment will be held for the 5th (might be running an ad for Sunday, if I had to guess, and want to make sure they have stock, for at least the 30 seconds they'll be open before they sell out).

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    C'mon Amazon Canada, update my order delivery date from Mar 7-8th to Mar 3rd... do it!

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    I guess maybe I will go pick up my Switch at midnight. Maybe I can play Shovel Knight for an hour or two before bed. Nervous they're going to sell my Neon reservation.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Ugh getting nervous this thing won't show up on Friday. I mean it wouldn't be the end of the world but still.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Yeah, speaking of Amazon canada... My preorder for Bomberman still days delivery expected next week. And my zelda hardcover guide book has no estimated ship date. Is this normal for them? I'm a digital download pc guy normally, been awhile since I've preordered console stuff.

• TimFijiTimFiji Beast Lord Halfway2AnywhereRegistered User regular
    Ugh getting nervous this thing won't show up on Friday. I mean it wouldn't be the end of the world but still.

I agree, it just sucks because my mind has been expecting the 3rd for months

Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148 Steam: Archpriest
      Selling Board Games for Medical Bills
    • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
      edited March 2017
      Lorek wrote: »
      Yeah, speaking of Amazon canada... My preorder for Bomberman still days delivery expected next week. And my zelda hardcover guide book has no estimated ship date. Is this normal for them? I'm a digital download pc guy normally, been awhile since I've preordered console stuff.

I think their ship dates are currently still just pre order estimates that are conservative to cover their ass. They'll probably be updated when they actually start shipping orders from their warehouses. Now whether or not that means a Friday delivery I have no idea, just have to cross my fingers

Beef Avenger on
      Steam ID
      PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    • LorekLorek Registered User regular
      Lorek wrote: »

I think their ship dates are currently still just pre order estimates that are conservative to cover their ass. They'll probably be updated when they actually start shipping order from their warehouse. Now whether or not that means a Friday delivery I have no idea, just have to cross my fingers

That's my hope. They've always been able to deliver next day after the shipping notice goes out, so tomorrow isn't technically too late. Fingers crossed.

• OneAngryPossumOneAngryPossum Registered User regular
      Zelda and 1-2 Switch finally shipped out via Amazon, just waiting for Best Buy to do their part so I know I can play the dang things.

Also slightly worried about USPS actually getting my games in on Friday. Amazon deliveries through them have developed a nasty habit of claiming to be delivered a day before they actually show up.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
      Yeah, I'm starting to get concerned. My amazon order still hasn't moved to 'prepping for shipping' yet.

steam_sig.png
    This discussion has been closed.