As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [chat]stable

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    it's just science

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I absolutely loathe articles on Cracked and other places which go all "you'll NEVER look at [film] the same way again after you see the science behind [x]"

and it's like, well, yeah, Simba probably couldn't survive on grubs until adult maturity. But I'm also pretty sure there isn't an animal kingdom under which all the African wildlife (who are also capable of mutually intelligible conversation) willingly bow down to a lion, despite the adversarial predator-prey relationship

crabs can't sing, either, and Nemo's dad would have altered his body chemicals to become female and breed with Nemo

#ruined

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I'm gonna nap then make a Gwent g&t thread

SniperGuy and kedinik must post in it

This is a really long nap @OnTheLastCastle !

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I absolutely loathe articles on Cracked and other places which go all "you'll NEVER look at [film] the same way again after you see the science behind [x]"

and it's like, well, yeah, Simba probably couldn't survive on grubs until adult maturity. But I'm also pretty sure there isn't an animal kingdom under which all the African wildlife (who are also capable of mutually intelligible conversation) willingly bow down to a lion, despite the adversarial predator-prey relationship

crabs can't sing, either, and Nemo's dad would have altered his body chemicals to become female and breed with Nemo

#ruined

This is now my fetish

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »

Whoops I forgot but I did sleep til 9

Then played gwent

I think I know how to play around bomb, I still can't decide if I like or trust Johnny...

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    meerkats and boar also hunt and eat rodents, so there's other meat on the menu

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Also if you were going by the true rule of the jungle the lions would fucking cower to Elephants, Hippos, and Crocodiles.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

#ruined

This is now my fetish

I've got some doujinshi to send you

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Krathoon wrote: »
    I am still annoyed ghosts are not in the full game of RE7.

It would have made so much sense.

The family is torturing and murdering lots of people.

That is a recipe for angry spirits.

Uh ghosts aren't real, Krat, please keep them out of my game about mold monsters

They still could have come up with a science fiction reason for the ghosts.

Writing.

I just find it strange they went through all that effort to put one in the demo and there are none in the full game.

Krathoon on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    For anyone that likes sweaty gym bois Substitute 3 has a hell of a workout scene with the football team. Shot on 90s digital video with shaky cuts like a music video and there's glistening abs everywhere

• Options
    It's really a Top Gun volleyball moment

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Playing with the boys is still the gayest movie scene outside of actual man on man sex

It's one of my favorites

• Options
    I am still annoyed ghosts are not in the full game of RE7.

It would have made so much sense.

The family is torturing and murdering lots of people.

That is a recipe for angry spirits.

Uh ghosts aren't real, Krat, please keep them out of my game about mold monsters

They still could have come up with a science fiction reason for the ghosts.

Writing.

I just find it strange they went through all that effort to put one in the demo and there are none in the full game.

They did have a reason but it doesn't make sense in the demos logic

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Also if you were going by the true rule of the jungle the lions would fucking cower to Elephants, Hippos, and Crocodiles.

I feel as if we were to unearth Hippo fossils and name the beast from that they would be Fang Dragons, Tusk Devils, Hellsmouth Behemoth or something like that.

• Options
    there isn't a mouse congress with one mouse in tiny ethnic clothing representing the great country of "Africa" in real life, either

z0a6uEp.jpg

#Disney #ruined #EvaGaborMouseIsMyWaifuTho

• Options
    Playing with the boys being in a movie that was Air Force propaganda seems to be winking and saying shhhh come on in to the barn, slippy, and lets fuuuuuck

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

Then played gwent

I think I know how to play around bomb, I still can't decide if I like or trust Johnny...

I've been enjoying that dash deck and hoping it isn't nerfed too hard. Definitely need to fiddle with it more. And I need a Morkvarg. I did pull an Olgierd and a Sigrdrifa though so I'm doing okay. There aren't a lot of explanations on how to play some of the stuff very well floating around yet that I can find. I keep winning games by dropping an igni or something last round and yanking roach out to win by 1 point or so and that's been great fun.

• Options
    Playing with the boys being in a movie that was Air Force propaganda seems to be winking and saying shhhh come on in to the barn, slippy, and lets fuuuuuck

do a barrel roll meatspin.gif

• Options

also the movie celebrated the F14 Tomcat where two pilots rode tandem.

• Options

Then played gwent

I've been enjoying that dash deck and hoping it isn't nerfed too hard. Definitely need to fiddle with it more. And I need a Morkvarg. I did pull an Olgierd and a Sigrdrifa though so I'm doing okay. There aren't a lot of explanations on how to play some of the stuff very well floating around yet that I can find. I keep winning games by dropping an igni or something last round and yanking roach out to win by 1 point or so and that's been great fun.

I've been having a blast using eithne to recast my golds. Igni 2x, Iorveth or Zoltan... so good.

I'll probably write the thread tomorrow

• Options
    I will say all this political nonsense has made me realize I've got like bottled water and meds and shit that need to be rotated out so I need to get on that.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

Air Force my ass

That was Navy propaganda. And damn fine at that

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular

#ruined

This is now my fetish

That's fishy.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    reactions were a mistake

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    reactions were a mistake

:so_raven:

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I will say all this political nonsense has made me realize I've got like bottled water and meds and shit that need to be rotated out so I need to get on that.

you don't need to but yes it could be rewarding possibly

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    reactions were a mistake

do not count your dumb heart points looking for evidence of social acceptance, if that's what you're getting at

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Organichu wrote: »

you don't need to but yes it could be rewarding possibly

well I mean they NEED to in the sense that I've got shit that'll expire so I'll donate it so it'll get used and restock

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    credeiki wrote: »
    reactions were a mistake

do not count your dumb heart points looking for evidence of social acceptance, if that's what you're getting at

But I'm winning!

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    haaa finished two papers

Now just got to submit online some crap that's mostly already written tomorrow

And then spend the weekend frantically editing my final paper

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    reactions were a mistake

But I'm winning!

no we score it like golf

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    reactions were a mistake

But I'm winning!

oh shit i reflexively distributed another point thus adding to your lead

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Some more damn fine Navy propaganda

https://youtu.be/nmGuy0jievs

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    reactions were a mistake

But I'm winning!

oh shit i reflexively distributed another point thus adding to your lead

It's ok I think Chanus is winning

OH SHIT ACTUALLY IT'S PREACHER

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

Brian has joined the chat twitch family, it appears. With Shark, porp, and Castle also on the stream, playing Overwatch.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I've been watching too much British baking show so now I'm making cupcakes

Hm I need to find a good cake from scratch recipe

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    I'm playing competitive overwatch with porp land shark on Xbox and you can watch me on twitch click that link please yay yay yay

Check out elementbrian

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    damnit internet I finished my papers, now put the expanse up for streaming already so I can chill before I go to bed

omg having to wait for more than an hour after a show's come out before I can buy it for instant streaming

what am I a peasant or something

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    It seems like this video takes place in a world where people are way too analytical and have a need for lots of tattoos.

Does it take place in Seattle, WA? Portland, OR?

They are way too up their own butts.

https://youtu.be/ZtKUUkEDetI

• Options
    porpporp Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

Brian has joined the chat twitch family, it appears. With Shark, porp, and Castle also on the stream, playing Overwatch.

Mostly listen to porp. And listen to @Element Brian yell at me.

This discussion has been closed.