As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [chat]stable

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Like this cake mix isn't that good and I put too much milk in the icing so it kind of broke

Sugar cookies are more my forte

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    *curls up with my agrees and awesomes*

my pretties…

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    They are making true English muffins this episode and it's great

edited March 2017
    meh

nah

A Kobold's Kobold on
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    So It Goes wrote: »

My dad has made their recipe a couple times (I think just found online by searching Paul Hollywood english muffins?) and it is really good! I recommend it if you are a bread-maker/baker type.

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    In the navy :whistle:

fuck gendered marketing
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    English Muffins is the name of my favourite Mancester-based BBW strip club

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Evening folks

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

I am still skeptical that any english muffin can actually be good. Better than Thomas's cardboard disks? Sure. But good?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    John Hurt did this before he died.
    https://youtu.be/E0Qr_83dcNM

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @SniperGuy having a long game and their last card being dbomb is disheartening when you don't draw your counter

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    as with virtually everything put out about dating by young people, i don't relate

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I thought @Element Brian and @Sir Landshark we're inviting me to the party to hang out

It was only so Brian could yell at me to give him twitch how tos

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    It seems like this video takes place in a world where people are way too analytical and have a need for lots of tattoos.

Does it take place in Seattle, WA? Portland, OR?

They are way too up their own butts.

https://youtu.be/ZtKUUkEDetI

cuz it's really hard to deal with people deciding they don't like you in the first place, when you don't even like being you it's almost impossible

there video done

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Everything non-professionals say on the internet about the topic of depression is actively harmful to the world.

my first dating anxiety- before i even dated- was after reading atlas shrugged. in this valley you have (accepting the premise as i did, anyway) good and impressive people. everyone there is remarkable. so how do you decide which moistens your genitals? in a room of people who are kind and passionate and stable and attractive and all that, what does

what does

i don't

probably a good 5% of all american women 21-35 i would find attractive, interesting- and after a few dates we'd still be getting along

how random is all this...

etc

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I thought "Element Brian" and "Sir Landshark" we're inviting me to the party to hang out

Asking for Twitch streaming advice?

What kind of monster...

vRyue2p.png
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Everything non-professionals say on the internet about the topic of depression is actively harmful to the world.

But you hate the world and everything in it

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • porpporp Registered User regular
    Come watch us!!!!

Apothe0sis wrote: »

no

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    my first dating anxiety- before i even dated- was after reading atlas shrugged. in this valley you have (accepting the premise as i did, anyway) good and impressive people. everyone there is remarkable. so how do you decide which moistens your genitals? in a room of people who are kind and passionate and stable and attractive and all that, what does

what does

i don't

probably a good 5% of all american women 21-35 i would find attractive, interesting- and after a few dates we'd still be getting along

etc

The percentage is probably way higher than that

There are lots of great, lovable people, and more importantly most of us probably go through our lives without meeting the person who is a thunderbolt of passion for us, or without the capacity to experience that, so we don't know what we're missing anyway

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    *invites everyone to watch him play*

*becomes nervous wreck and shanks the game*

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    I was watching but then you guys lost so...

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited March 2017

what does

i don't

etc

why would that be anxiety-inducing rather than reassuring? Like knowing that whatever path you take there will probably be some reasonably compatible datable people.

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • porpporp Registered User regular
    I was watching but then you guys lost so...

You come to hear porp. Not to see us win.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    On a scale of 1 to 10 how outrageous is the smack porp talks and does she make her teammates cry?

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

what does

i don't

etc

The percentage is probably way higher than that

There are lots of great, lovable people, and more importantly most of us probably go through our lives without meeting the person who is a thunderbolt of passion for us, or without the capacity to experience that, so we don't know what we're missing anyway

While some people can absolutely induce crazy amounts of passion, I suspect it's less specific than we think, but also, the social conception of love is basically a lie and most of what we idolize is actually harmful to believe and science has been done on it, so.

Maybe that doesn't help much! But I think it's less "we don't know what we're missing" for most people and more "what we actually think is ideal is an absurd impossibility."

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    JFC Verizon.

J

F

C

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I got ambushed by an insurance agent hawking annuities and life plans

#goaway

I got a free lunch box though

aRkpc.gif
    credeiki wrote: »

what does

i don't

etc

why would that be anxiety inducing rather than reassuring? Like knowing that whatever path you take there will probably be some reasonably compatible datable people.

i guess pragmatically it is reassuring. but like most people i spent most of my youth and early adulthood subscribing to the idea of One True Love and all that. the idea that this is just one of many possible arrangements of contentment was v unsettling to accept.

I thought "Element Brian" and "Sir Landshark" we're inviting me to the party to hang out

Asking for Twitch streaming advice?

What kind of monster...

Not even that just how do I change the title

I asked you out of respect as a statesman, Brian treated me like a common workman!

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    @credeiki okay I am going to (after reading the intro stuff) make a test character in Blades

here's my basic pitch: she's a ne'er-do-well street tough with an undercut and a switch blade

her knuckle tatts read "LOVE" on the right fist and "PIES" on the left

she smokes fat stogies which reek of licorice and only trusts a person after they've sat down and eaten a pie floater with her

I think I'm gonna think about what makes a good streamer

while I sleep

good night, y'all

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    i have played Disney's Post Apocalyptic Brave and it is good

I am presently grinding robots in the starting area until I am max level, I anticipate it taking no more than 210 hours

ph7UTwv.png?1

This discussion has been closed.